ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Think the Big 10 Deserves All These Bids?

You're batting 1.000 in the choke dept, with no success to balance it out.
You're batting 000 in the self awareness dept.

Let's be honest, KU chokes more than anyone. Look how many titles you guys have compared to the other bloods. Even IU is smoking you, and they're on a 33 year drought. To add injury to insult, Adidas has been buying your burger boys.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Nah, you choked hard. We all saw it. And laughed heartily as your one shining moment went up in smoke.

You're batting 1.000 in the choke dept, with no success to balance it out.

3 titles, 6 runner-ups, 15 final fours, 24 elite 8s.

Your turn.
This is a secondary sport for auburn. How’s that Kansas football program doing? You getting to the final 4?
You were alive for one of the titles. As a blue blood why does UConn a non blue blood have more than you?

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
This is a secondary sport for auburn. How’s that Kansas football program doing? You getting to the final 4?
You were alive for one of the titles. As a blue blood why does UConn a non blue blood have more than you?
Basketball is a secondary sport for us as well. Our blood is bluer than anybody else’s in debate.
  • #1 among public universities in National Debate Tournament (NDT) appearances
  • 6 NDT championships
  • 16 NDT final fours
  • 51 consecutive years qualifying for the NDT
  • #1 in NDT varsity rankings in 2015, 2008 and 2006
  • 7 final fours in Cross Examination Debate Association national championship tournament since 1998

Can I get the TL;DR of this thread? I think I can guess it: ACC/SEC fans insecurely talking about the top of their conference in comparison to the bloodbath that our entire conference is.
Look at the beautiful bald man in your avatar. Side note he gave you guys huge props, sounds like he had a blast at the game.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Look at the beautiful bald man in your avatar. Side note he gave you guys huge props, sounds like he had a blast at the game.
Say more because you guys ruined my self-esteem until we play MSU, and I need something good lol.

Reactions: bMORE607
You're batting 000 in the self awareness dept.

Let's be honest, KU chokes more than anyone. Look how many titles you guys have compared to the other bloods. Even IU is smoking you, and they're on a 33 year drought. To add injury to insult, Adidas has been buying your burger boys.

Actually, you could argue that Calipari is choking harder than anyone. Best recruiting class Nike can buy every single year.

The man has underachieving down to a science. Just take a look at this season. They were all the rage in the offseason, per usual, and now they're an afterthought. His skills in this regard are unmatched.

Actually, you could argue that Calipari is choking harder than anyone. Best recruiting class Nike can buy every single year.

The man has underachieving down to a science. Just take a look at this season. They were all the rage in the offseason, per usual, and now they're an afterthought. His skills in this regard are unmatched.
In sports we call that the Mack Brown syndrome. #1 or #2 recruiting class every year and only 1 title to show for it.

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Look at the Auburn fan deflect to football during basketball season, on a basketball board. How surprising. And to pimp a program that isn't even top 20 all-time, no less. You're like the Maryland of college football.

Two titles in my lifetime, btw. Matter of fact, after my team just won the Super Bowl, that brings my teams' lifetime championship total to 5 (2 MLB, 2 CBB, 1 SB). More if I include MLS, but we'll leave that out. What's yours?

Look at the Auburn fan deflect to football during basketball season, on a basketball board. How surprising. And to pimp a program that isn't even top 20 all-time, no less. You're like the Maryland of college football.

Two titles in my lifetime, btw. Matter of fact, after my team just won the Super Bowl, that brings my teams' lifetime championship total to 5 (2 MLB, 2 CBB, 1 SB). More if I include MLS, but we'll leave that out. What's yours?
That shot wasn’t necessary. And I don’t think you wanna compare athletic programs.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT