ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Think the Big 10 Deserves All These Bids?

Why are we listing third rate sports that nobody but the parents care about?
since it is a major Olympic Sport that's why, wrestling was one of the 1st events when the Olympic's were getting started. that's why its keeps getting brought up.

since it is a major Olympic Sport that's why, wrestling was one of the 1st events when the Olympic's were getting started. that's why its keeps getting brought up.

Sorry major olympic sport that only their parents care about. Nobody gives a shit about the 1st events in the olympics where every competitor was a shitty white dude. That's like comparing modern basketball to the 1950's where dudes could barely dribble without falling over.

<<< Loved Vision Quest, and damn the Soundtrack! If your blood doesn't boil for it, that's a you problem. Crazy for You Madonna, yeah I could still sing that one with nobody around. Or the wife could be in the room too I guess. For sure.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No they aren't. They are a relic. 80% of their success was when wrestling was at its weakest.
Similar to Kentucky basketball and Notre Dame football. Yes, I sort of agree. However they did win 4 straight titles this century and have finished runner up several other times. They are still an elite program who at one point 10 years ago had never finish lower than 4th at NCAA’s. That’s over 80 years. That’s insane.

Similar to Kentucky basketball and Notre Dame football. Yes, I sort of agree. However they did win 4 straight titles this century and have finished runner up several other times. They are still an elite program who at one point 10 years ago had never finish lower than 4th at NCAA’s. That’s over 80 years. That’s insane.

The top two are clear. It's debatable one way or the other as to who you value as #1.

They are our biggest rival, even though PSU is stepping up

Reactions: schoonerwest
You're a bitch
Jokes on you, I'm your bitch.

you're one of those that thinks insults get you somewhere, Put down others, make up for your own imperfections. 3 fingers deep in you son.

I am self defecating. You can't shit on me, as I've already shit on myself every chance I get.

Keep freudian slipping and lash out in ways you think hurts others. We all know it has nothing to do with what gets you the most.

Reactions: hawkit3113
This thread went from mocking the B10 to a gay orgy and then counting fan titles. Good stuff. I'll jump in

@lurkeraspect84 is way hotter than @JohnHoosierr
You can do better, boo. You can do better than @hawkit3113 as well.

I have experienced 3 titles in my life, all college basketball.

Panthers are 0-2 in the Super Bowl since I've been a fan. Could not give a shit about baseball.

Can I count Tiger winning majors as a win for me? He's probably top 2 as far as being a fan of an athlete. He was up there for me with Kobe.

UK football, yea, don't need to get into that one. Title hunt in 2025, though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This thread went from mocking the B10 to a gay orgy and then counting fan titles. Good stuff. I'll jump in

@lurkeraspect84 is way hotter than @JohnHoosierr
You can do better, boo. You can do better than @hawkit3113 as well.

I have experienced 3 titles in my life, all college basketball.

Panthers are 0-2 in the Super Bowl since I've been a fan. Could not give a shit about baseball.

Can I count Tiger winning majors as a win for me? He's probably top 2 as far as being a fan of an athlete. He was up there for me with Kobe.

UK football, yea, don't need to get into that one. Title hunt in 2025, though.
True, I have the good red hair, not the uncomfortable to look at red hair.

Jokes on you, I'm your bitch.

you're one of those that thinks insults get you somewhere, Put down others, make up for your own imperfections. 3 fingers deep in you son.

I am self defecating. You can't shit on me, as I've already shit on myself every chance I get.

Keep freudian slipping and lash out in ways you think hurts others. We all know it has nothing to do with what gets you the most.
Loser

@dukedevilz

I think you owe an apology to dragonhawk.

lol you might be right. Honestly, though, I can't explain it, but I almost always gloss over this guy's posts. I think it's because I can't take him seriously with that avatar. I must have subconsciously assumed he was a troll. I see his name a lot, but I rarely take the time to actually read the content of his posts.

Beat it, Geek
Women’s lacrosse to be precise. Though the men are great too. Went to the Terp /Richmond game here in Richmond this last weekend. Double OT comeback. Lots of Terps fans at game. At least 1000. U OF R had about 2000 also. Great atmosphere

Last edited:
Reactions: Noahtogo24
ken pom is too name oriented in his rankings. OSU was the darlings last year and they are staying where they based on that.

MSU stays where they are because of how they finish the season not bcause of what they do during the season, right or wrong that's just how it works with Ken pom,

his adjD is a complete joke Iowa beat these
MD 67 - 49 AND they never moved, then vs Purdue they drop from #81 to #117,. now they sit at 111 after beating Nebraska 96-72, in a game where the starter were pulled with 7 minutes and 48 second to go when they were up 80-48, Nebraska starters outscored Iowa's walk on's 24-16 and yet they don't get credit for that,

Fran could have named the score and called off the dogs at the 7 minute 48 second mark.

that was a game where Iowa could have scored 120+ points and held them to less than 60 with ease.
Of course your adjusted D went down you gave up 104 fvcking points to us when we average 69ppg (was lower before that game). When a team scores 150% of their average, your adj D is going to take a massive hit.

Women’s lacrosse to be precise. Though the men are great too. Went to the Terp /Richmond game here in Richmond this last weekend. Double OT comeback. Lots of Terps fans at game. At least 1000. U OF R had about 2000 also. Great atmosphere
Not trying to compete with you but your post made me think of crowd size. This will probably be the only opportunity I have to show how large crowds get for wrestling duals. This is against Iowa last year (where OSU won 27-12). More people showed up for this than they do when Kansas basketball comes to town, lol.

47150420642_0cd853ed8d_o_71.jpg

Not trying to compete with you but your post made me think of crowd size. This will probably be the only opportunity I have to show how large crowds get for wrestling duals. This is against Iowa last year (where OSU won 27-12). More people showed up for this than they do when Kansas basketball comes to town, lol.

That is cool. I don’t know much about college wrestling but I am familiar enough to know Iowa and OSU pokes not bucknuts are legendary programs.

Of course your adjusted D went down you gave up 104 fvcking points to us when we average 69ppg (was lower before that game). When a team scores 150% of their average, your adj D is going to take a massive hit.
that's funny Iowa hung 91 on a Michigan adj d and all they dropped was from #7 to #9. 1 game does not a season make. looking at the scores given up
40-49 1
50-59 4
60-69 7
70-79 4
80-89 5
90-99 1
100+ 2.

even a grade schooler can figure it out that does not = a 112 adjusted defense rating.
4 times they held opponents to point totals in the 50's with one in the 40's, that more than makes up for those scores in the 90's and 100's
11 games in the 60's and 70's overide the scores in the 80's.

there is no statistcle proof to justify a 112 ratings , this rating is more in the mid 70's and no lower,
unless some one that is using that new math where 1 + 1 = 3

AR-302099981.jpg

UF was 13th in November, 23rd in January, and 47th now.

Dayton was 60th in November, 23rd in December, 6th now.

BYU was 76 in November, 62 in December, 43 in January, and 16th now.

I have a KenPom account. How do you check previous rankings?

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT