ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

Roy is the same person now that he was at Kansas. The only things that change are the kids. Not every kid Cal, Roy, Rick or anybody else recruits are going to stay out of trouble. It’s not going to happen. They’re not with these kids 24/7,
Let’s use Will Graves as an example since you brought him up.
I’m going off memory & if I’m wrong, someone let me know.
I believe Will failed multiple drug test while as a player. Roy eventually kicked him off the team. A few years later Will asked for a job & Roy hired him as a video coordinator. He was renting a house owned by Roy, police showed up on a call from a neighbor about someone being in the home. The neighbor thought it was empty. Once on the scene, police smelled marijuana & that’s how he got arrested.
How was any of this on Roy? All he did was try to help a former player & it bit him in the ass.
I never said it was Roy's fault. But when you start throwing stones they sometimes come back at you. I don't know all the facts about Roy and Graves just like you don't know all the facts about Cal's time at Memphis. I know there is no coach I would rather have at Kentucky than Cal. I am sure you feel the same about Roy. Let's just leave it at that.

I never said it was Roy's fault. But when you start throwing stones they sometimes come back at you. I don't know all the facts about Roy and Graves just like you don't know all the facts about Cal's time at Memphis. I know there is no coach I would rather have at Kentucky than Cal. I am sure you feel the same about Roy. Let's just leave it at that.
Actually I didn’t throw stones. I was defending Pitino.

Actually I didn’t throw stones. I was defending Pitino.
Good. I guess that doesn't count saying Cal had all those problems at Memphis. At least Cal wasn't screwing some skank on a table in a restaurant and then paying for an abortion. I guess Pitino was just being a good Catholic

Good. I guess that doesn't count saying Cal had all those problems at Memphis. At least Cal wasn't screwing some skank on a table in a restaurant and then paying for an abortion. I guess Pitino was just being a good Catholic
Oh I said it. It was to point out that Cal has had players break rules just like other coaches UK fans like to trash.

the guy you are arguing with i have on ignore and will never take him off
not even to read one word he says

i am guessing that he is saying Cal cheated (like all the haters do) at UMass and Memphis
well the NCAA cleared him in both cases
if someone is not going to believe what the people that investigated it said and cleared him, then they should not believe what the NCAA said when they cleared UNC

Reactions: lkc1234
the guy you are arguing with i have on ignore and will never take him off
not even to read one word he says

i am guessing that he is saying Cal cheated (like all the haters do) at UMass and Memphis
well the NCAA cleared him in both cases
if someone is not going to believe what the people that investigated it said and cleared him, then they should not believe what the NCAA said when they cleared UNC

The only time we bring up Cal is when fools like lkc gets stupid. That dude apparently doesn’t want to discuss what happened to UK in the past which IMO shows is ignorance. As for the rent free comment check your home board because some of you have brought that over here when you talk about other programs.

Who knew a single 4* recruit decommitting was such a big deal?

Usually it's political thread to get this long.

Love it. Let's see if it can get to 15. Everybody just keep repeating the same stuff over and over and we should be there soon.

Reactions: KisteK
The only time we bring up Cal is when fools like lkc gets stupid. That dude apparently doesn’t want to discuss what happened to UK in the past which IMO shows is ignorance. As for the rent free comment check your home board because some of you have brought that over here when you talk about other programs.

the UNC board is a bastion of purity jumpingsmile, they would never trash another team
so many of you haters throw in Cal or what happened at UK 30 years ago
i would take the integrity of UK/Cal over UNC any day of the week

RENT FREE

Reactions: HRTheCard
Kentucky’s Shame. Probably isn’t old enough to remember just how filthy of a program they ran in the 80s. It’s also ****ing hilarious that slick rick of all people got them out of their rut.

....and even more hilarious that he threw your hoops program into a dumpster and set it on fire.
U6 has surpassed anything UK did 30 years ago. That's a simple fact. Your program is the current 'mugshot' of today's cheaters in college hoops. Your program is going to suck at a high level for the next 2-4 years, which is why it truly amazing to see you little birdies still chirping on this board.

Other points in this thread to address:
  • Success breeds contempt.
  • IU....you're just not relevant anymore and until you somehow get back in the picture, your bitching/whining about fans of other programs rings pretty hollow.
  • UNC fans saying "everybody takes an easy class" is the biggest cop out in message board history.
  • UK probably dodged a problem with Jeffries' de-comitting. Dad sounds like Lavar 2.0
  • Rocky....still an idiot. Proves it in every post.
  • Every program has player(s) that have gotten in trouble....an argument over that goes absolutely nowhere.
  • BBN is the BIGGEST fanbase in college basketball. That is why UK is constantly brought up in internet polls or sports oriented shows like Barstool sports. Every non-UK fan is always at the ready at their keyboards waiting to pounce at the hint of any negative UK news, hence this thread going 11 pages so far. So in a nutshell.... yes.... RENT FREE.

....and even more hilarious that he threw your hoops program into a dumpster and set it on fire.
U6 has surpassed anything UK did 30 years ago. That's a simple fact. Your program is the current 'mugshot' of today's cheaters in college hoops. Your program is going to suck at a high level for the next 2-4 years, which is why it truly amazing to see you little birdies still chirping on this board.

Other points in this thread to address:
  • Success breeds contempt.
  • IU....you're just not relevant anymore and until you somehow get back in the picture, your bitching/whining about fans of other programs rings pretty hollow.
  • UNC fans saying "everybody takes an easy class" is the biggest cop out in message board history.
  • UK probably dodged a problem with Jeffries' de-comitting. Dad sounds like Lavar 2.0
  • Rocky....still an idiot. Proves it in every post.
  • Every program has player(s) that have gotten in trouble....an argument over that goes absolutely nowhere.
  • BBN is the BIGGEST fanbase in college basketball. That is why UK is constantly brought up in internet polls or sports oriented shows like Barstool sports. Every non-UK fan is always at the ready at their keyboards waiting to pounce at the hint of any negative UK news, hence this thread going 11 pages so far. So in a nutshell.... yes.... RENT FREE.
Lol, you end that Mark Twain novel of a post with “rent free”, after addressing every single point or notion within this thread. My lord is that thick irony. Put your pacifier back in.

“Oh look another Uk thread going to 11 pages.”

Clearly the last 5-7 pages have had nothing to do with the original post.

Victim card, once again.
Haha, @ victim card. It's clearly funny to most UK fans, and bothers a lot of other fans ITT.

UK lost a 4* replaced him with a 4* (ranked virtually identical) and this thread is still going. It's flattering so many care.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
You know how UK fans operate. He was a 5* when he committed & while he was committed but once he opened his recruitment back up, he’s a 4*.
On the flip site other fans thought he was a 4* when he committed and a 5* now. It's not just UK fans playing the spin game. :p

Anyway, he's ranking hasn't changed a great deal since then, and most services, including the one we're on, has him ~40. Clearly a 4*.

Edit: Since Jeffries committed to UK, he's went up from 53 to 46 on Rivals, and dropped on the other two sites. From 17 to 19 on ESPN, and 26th to 37th on 24/7.

Last edited:
On the flip site other fans thought he was a 4* when he committed and a 5* now. It's not just UK fans playing the spin game. :p

Anyway, he's ranking hasn't changed a great deal since then, and most services, including the one we're on, has him ~40. Clearly a 4*.
I don’t remember seeing any other fan base call him a 5*.

Integrity and Cal. I bet he wasn’t saying that when UMass and Memphis has their final 4’s stripped away.
It is funny despite the fan base, on how some regurgitate the same ol same ol when trying to "gotcha". UK fans do it as well, same as every other fan base. This thread is proof it it. It's like the greatest hits of cliches.

It's all fun. It's the off season, what else are we going to talk about. UNC renaming their floor? Borrring!!!!
Pretty much, that's why I'm ITT. Theres literally nothing left to talk about, until the next wood you wednesday. I can't even look at the political threads as of late, not only are they boring, they're getting very monotonous.

Pretty much, that's why I'm ITT. Theres literally nothing left to talk about, until the next wood you wednesday. I can't even look at the political threads as of late, not only are they boring, they're getting very monotonous.
With any luck, UK will drop a game in the Bahamas and we get a longer thread going about on court basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT