ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

If you haven't seen them perform in a competition, it should be considered a sport.
I don’t make the rules. The NCAA doesnt recognize cheerleading as a sport.
I know UK fans like the think the world revolves around them but it doesn’t.
UK has 11 NCAA championships. 8 in basketball, 2 in co-ed riffle & 1 in women’s cross country.

UK has 11 NCAA championships. 8 in basketball, 2 in co-ed riffle & 1 in women’s cross country.
Yeah, but when does UNC basketball play their games? ;)

“Oh look another Uk thread going to 11 pages.”

Clearly the last 5-7 pages have had nothing to do with the original post.

Victim card, once again.

that is about the point UNC and UL fans starting flaming
you people just can't help yourselves

RENT FREE

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

We actually have 9 national champs in basketball. 1946 NIT....

Reactions: JC for 3
Not flaming, go to your home board and tell me who's rent free. Sensitive and looney describes the majority of you. And you're falling into that category real fast.

go to your home board then come back and try to call any fanbase sensitive and looney
even your mods create threads about UK and Duke just to flame them, not to mention changing posts of rival fans
your home board and your mods are as sensitive and vile as they come

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
UK is a one sport wonder. UK has 11 national championships as a university.
UNC has 43.
Face it, as a athletic program, UK isn’t on UNC’s level.
UK has one national Championship in football and eight in basketball. UNC has 5 in basketball and zero in football. The two major sports that mean anything. UNC has a good ladies soccer team. Congratulations.

Just like most UK games, the competition is weak. It’s easy to look decent. SmokinSmile
Just like playing UofL. Cal has won 90% of the games against UofL and 100% wnen playing in the NCAA tournament. Very weak competition. I am sure the competition will be better than that.

go to your home board then come back and try to call any fanbase sensitive and looney
even your mods create threads about UK and Duke just to flame them, not to mention changing posts of rival fans
your home board and your mods are as sensitive and vile as they come

They’re quick in pulling the trigger on people that don’t act right. Duke is our rival not UK but your board takes crazy to another dimension and I’ll give you one example. 2 years ago the elite 8 game and what did your fans do? I’ll wait....

Reactions: uncfan in ky
They’re quick in pulling the trigger on people that don’t act right. Duke is our rival not UK but your board takes crazy to another dimension and I’ll give you one example. 2 years ago the elite 8 game and what did your fans do? I’ll wait....
Go to your board with the fake news.

UK has one national Championship in football and eight in basketball. UNC has 5 in basketball and zero in football. The two major sports that mean anything. UNC has a good ladies soccer team. Congratulations.
You really are the biggest idiot alive. UK didn’t win the championship in 1950, they claimed they did 20 years later.
UNC has 6 NCAA basketball championships. Here’s a nice article for you.

Kentucky is pulling out all the stops to attract recruits, a long-time losing battle in a basketball-crazy state that runs low on in-state football talent.

It's not enough for the Wildcats to build a football training palace that features its own chef and a kitchen, a 15-seat Gatorade nutrition bar and eight 80-inch big screen TVs in the players' lounge.

No, Kentucky has also had to become delusional about its football past, which includes winning just two SEC championships in 1950 and 1976 (a title tainted by an immediate two-year NCAA probation for numerous recruiting violations and player payments from assistant coaches).

In a pathetic attempt to revise history, obviously for the sake of 18- and 19-year-old recruits who don't care about anything that happened before they were born, Kentucky has awarded itself the 1950 national championship.

The school created a replica of the BCS crystal coaches trophy and placed it in its new football facility.

This happened because of the Sagarin Ratings, the computer rating system created in 1978 by statistician Jeff Sagarin. He began naming unofficial national champions in 1978.

In the 1990s, he decided to go back in time before he started his system to retroactively rank and award national championships to teams based on his model.

Oklahoma was named 1950 national champions by six various polls including the AP, UPI and the Football Writers Association of America, traditionally the most respected polls nationally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...sf/2016/07/kentuckys_desperate_football_p.amp

Reactions: HRTheCard
You really are the biggest idiot alive. UK didn’t win the championship in 1950, they claimed they did 20 years later.

Kentucky is pulling out all the stops to attract recruits, a long-time losing battle in a basketball-crazy state that runs low on in-state football talent.

It's not enough for the Wildcats to build a football training palace that features its own chef and a kitchen, a 15-seat Gatorade nutrition bar and eight 80-inch big screen TVs in the players' lounge.

No, Kentucky has also had to become delusional about its football past, which includes winning just two SEC championships in 1950 and 1976 (a title tainted by an immediate two-year NCAA probation for numerous recruiting violations and player payments from assistant coaches).

In a pathetic attempt to revise history, obviously for the sake of 18- and 19-year-old recruits who don't care about anything that happened before they were born, Kentucky has awarded itself the 1950 national championship.

The school created a replica of the BCS crystal coaches trophy and placed it in its new football facility.

This happened because of the Sagarin Ratings, the computer rating system created in 1978 by statistician Jeff Sagarin. He began naming unofficial national champions in 1978.

In the 1990s, he decided to go back in time before he started his system to retroactively rank and award national championships to teams based on his model.

Oklahoma was named 1950 national champions by six various polls including the AP, UPI and the Football Writers Association of America, traditionally the most respected polls nationally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...sf/2016/07/kentuckys_desperate_football_p.amp
Rustled

Is that all you got?

UK better in MEN's Basketball and Football. UNC can have the rest. UNC can't even win the weak ACC in football while Ky plays in the best football conference in college football.

LOL that is funny, your mods instigate and start more troll threads then any rival fanbase ever could
they make ignorant comments like "toothless" and "inbreed' then when a UK fan responds they change their posts and ban them

what a sensitive bunch of vile losers

Reactions: lkc1234
UK better in MEN's Basketball and Football. UNC can have the rest. UNC can't even win the weak ACC in football while Ky plays in the best football conference in college football.
UK isn’t better than UNC in either one.

You are not smart enough to be rustled.
Re-read this post and say it out loud to confirm how asinine that statement was. I’m trying to help you not sound ******ed. You get slaughtered on the daily here at Rivals, it’s time to start re-evaluating a new plan, something that even you could conjure up!

Re-read this post and say it out loud to confirm how asinine that statement was. I’m trying to help you not sound ******ed. You get slaughtered on the daily here at Rivals, it’s time to start re-evaluating a new plan, something that even you could conjure up!
I understand your ignorance since you are a UofL fan. You might want to go back to your board where you fit in nicely with Zipp. You continue to get rustled on this board on a daily basis. You are not smart enough to post on this board.

I understand your ignorance since you are a UofL fan. You might want to go back to your board where you fit in nicely with Zipp. You continue to get rustled on this board on a daily basis. You are not smart enough to post on this board.
You’re hopeless, I guess continue to talk to yourself, or in circles...per usual. I just want to love you.

LOL that is funny, your mods instigate and start more troll threads then any rival fanbase ever could
they make ignorant comments like "toothless" and "inbreed' then when a UK fan responds they change their posts and ban them

what a sensitive bunch of vile losers

Don’t think any UNC fans will call a refs place of business after a loss and leave hateful messages. You know any fanbase like that?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Don’t think any UNC fans will call a refs place of business after a loss and leave hateful messages. You know any fanbase like that?
262892-henry-cavill-thinking.gif

ADVERTISEMENT