ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

“Rustled” “is that all you got”

You don’t have the ability nor intellectuality to rustle anyone, little guy. @lkc1234

The fact that the clown makes a statement, then you and @uncfan in ky respond....then this dummy responds “rustled!” How are you gonna respond with that when all ya’ll did was respond to his comment playing devils advocate. Isn’t that what an argument is about? Lol! You don’t agree with me so you must be rustled!

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
The fact that the clown makes a statement, then you and @uncfan in ky respond....then this dummy responds “rustled!” How are you gonna respond with that when all ya’ll did was respond to his comment playing devils advocate. Isn’t that what an argument is about? Lol! You don’t agree with me so you must be rustled!
He so “rustled” he’s claiming a Jeff Sagarin awarded football championship.RollLaugh

Don’t think any UNC fans will call a refs place of business after a loss and leave hateful messages. You know any fanbase like that?

really?
you honestly do not think that a UNC fan has ever done that
you are either really ignorant or very naive if you believe that
one UNC poster on this very board (also YOUR home board) has threatened many posters with violence just because they disagreed with him
so to think you do not have some very disgusting UNC fans is foolish
all fans have a few crazies, the bigger the fanbase the more crazies, the percentage is about the same

that holier-than-thou attitude you have is very unbecoming considering your school cheated for 20+ years and escaped punishment due to a technicality or maybe perfect planning by the UNC brass

Reactions: lkc1234
anytime @uncfan in ky gives you a like you know you have lost the war

really?
one UNC poster on this very board (also YOUR home board) has threatened many posters with violence just because they disagreed with him
all fans have a few crazies, the bigger the fanbase the more crazies, the percentage is about the same

that holier-than-thou attitude you have is very unbecoming considering your school cheated for 20+ years and escaped punishment due to a technicality or maybe perfect planning by the UNC brass

Have you heard of any UNC fans doing that? Like I said before, I’ll wait.

really?

Still mad about the ruling? RENT FREE SmokinSmile

just because you do not hear a tree fall does not mean it never happened
keep that holier-than-thou attitude going

Never had that attitude. You didn’t have a come back when I mentioned the incident 2 years ago. That’s ok because everyone knows about it.

Rustled again
tenor.gif

Never had that attitude. You didn’t have a come back when I mentioned the incident 2 years ago. That’s ok because everyone knows about it.

the thing about that most UK fans called those idiots out, myself included
how many times have you called out UNC for 20+ years of cheating
i guess your holier-than-thou attitude will not allow you to ever see the cheating that went on at UNC (at least not that you would ever admit)

for you to claim UK is not your rival you sure have UK on the mind

RENT FREE

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm curious to know when was the last time a UNC fan posted in a Duke thread on here?

Are there any Duke threads on here?

@AWilli6995 you and I have just about run the gauntlet on things to argue about, unless you got something new that actually has any value i am going to call it a night

as always dream of UK

RENT FREE

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I'm curious to know when was the last time a UNC fan posted in a Duke thread on here?

Are there any Duke threads on here?

apparently they care more about UK
very strange bunch of unc posters we have on here
corey and spacegrass are about the only two unc fans on here that you can actually hold an intelligent CBB conversation with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT