ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

DJ got replaced by a better player than him in Whitney, and by another wing commitment the day after he decommitted. Kentucky is always going to be elite in the recruiting department with Cal here. :cool:SmokinSmile

Reactions: KYtotheCore
DJ got replaced by a better player than him in Whitney, and by another wing commitment the day after he decommitted. Kentucky is always going to be elite in the recruiting department with Cal here. :cool:SmokinSmile
Oh shucks

10r07kz.jpg

Reactions: JC for 3
We"ll see who winds up being "better". They're ranked pretty similarly and only time will tell.

We"ll see who winds up being "better". They're ranked pretty similarly and only time will tell.
BTW, when exactly is my avatar bet up, beginning of practice, exhibition games, or real games?

While typing that, let's just make it the week before UK and Duke plays.

Fair enough? I'm not wearing a Duke avatar for the game. Will not. Long enough.

Whitney is ranked 23 spots better than Jeffries. Whitney is ranked number 23 (5 star) and moving up in the rankings. Jeffries is ranked 46 (4 star) and moving down the rankings. I would not call that similar.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Was probably in there with criminals like Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, Ed Cota, PJ Hairston, ray Felton, Ty Lawson, etc, etc, etc. It seems violence against females it pretty popular in Carolina. Classy bunch.

Welcome to Earth, it's kinda what we do here.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
You would like to watch.
giphy.gif

Who knew a single 4* recruit decommitting was such a big deal?

Usually it's political thread to get this long.

Love it. Let's see if it can get to 15. Everybody just keep repeating the same stuff over and over and we should be there soon.
Well hell... didn't even need me! Got.Damn waste of time.. smh.

anytime @uncfan in ky gives you a like you know you have lost the war
Is that like
- TRIGGERED
- Rustled
- RENT FREE

giphy.gif

Well hell... didn't even need me! Got.Damn waste of time.. smh.

Is that like
- TRIGGERED
- Rustled
- RENT FREE

more like scrapping the bottom of the barrel
just the opposite of getting a like from you

Nope. Lurker said he never brings up Zipp. Just proving him wrong.
Do you have a man crush on Zipp also?
I believe you like the Kentucky board much better than the UNC board. You are always posting here. Is there no activity on that board or have you been banned?

ADVERTISEMENT