ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was clearly more educated than you and the rest of you guys who can’t find peace over it. I don’t see how that is really debatable since it went down the way I said it should. Keep yapping though. If all those stories you were led to believe make you feel like you knew the deal and you still aren’t aware enough to realize you didn’t I’m done feeling sorry for you.
So you attended those fake classes at UNC. Your degree is not worth the paper it is written on.

Do you really believe that because you're a UNC fan you know more than others about the ongoings at UNC? Do you live in Chapel Hill? Do you live in North Carolina at all? Do you attend UNC? Did you attend UNC? For that matter, do you even subscribe to your premium board to read the insider content? Sure doesn't look like it. Your knowledge all comes from UNC slanted sources and you're trying to say other people aren't educated on the issue. Eyeroll

I live 30 minutes from Chapel Hill, was born at UNC Memorial Hospital and have a degree from UNC. Cory is correct on all accounts and you idiots don't have a clue.

Hell, 99% of you would have thrown the Duke lacrosse team in jail and never bothered to wait to hear the evidence. You poor fools have no idea how to actually think for yourselves and are unable to realize how you were conned into believing a bullshit story. I bet you think Trump colluded with the Russians too.

Reactions: Sevro
I live 30 minutes from Chapel Hill, was born at UNC Memorial Hospital and have a degree from UNC. Cory is correct on all accounts and you idiots don't have a clue.

Hell, 99% of you would have thrown the Duke lacrosse team in jail and never bothered to wait to hear the evidence. You poor fools have no idea how to actually think for yourselves and are unable to realize how you were conned into believing a bullshit story. I bet you think Trump colluded with the Russians too.
We all know by the Weinstein report that UNC established fake classes to help keep athletes eligible. That report was paid for and sanctioned by UNC. We don't have to be a UNC grad to read the results of a report paid for by UNC. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the UNC grads can not read especially athletes that attended several of those fake classes.

We all know by the Weinstein report that UNC established fake classes to help keep athletes eligible. That report was paid for and sanctioned by UNC. We don't have to be a UNC grad to read the results of a report paid for by UNC. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the UNC grads can not read.

You should probably forward that Weinstein thing to the NCAA. Sounds like something they should look at.

Be careful arguing with Jarms24... remember how right he was about everything in the past?

Doesn't really matter what I think. You really need to tell the NCAA about the Weinsteen thing your brought up. They should really look into this if true.
UNC is the Golden Child. UNC can do no wrong in their eyes. Be happy and know you will never have to worry about any issues with the NCAA. UNC has them by the throat. UNC has the deny, deny, deny defense down pat.

I'm shocked you would agree with your UNC friend. You can both be idiots together. Add the fake wife having moron to your circle jerk while you're at it. What a trio. lol

Also, I like DJT and I think he's doing a hell of a job.

I'm shocked you would agree with your UNC friend. You can both be idiots together. Add the fake wife having moron to your circle jerk while you're at it. What a trio. lol

Also, I like DJT and I think he's doing a hell of a job.

you like DJT- no cheating
you hate Carolina- cheating

You poor little bitches can't handle getting your asses handed to you. One would think you would just sit down and shut up, but that assumes you have some amount of intelligence. A great case study on the perils of making assumptions.

No collusion for BDD and no cheating for UNC. Deal with it Jarmsy.

UNC is the Golden Child. UNC can do no wrong in their eyes. Be happy and know you will never have to worry about any issues with the NCAA. UNC has them by the throat. UNC has the deny, deny, deny defense down pat.

tumblr_lznzp3jXce1row5z0o1_500.gif

you like DJT- no cheating
you hate Carolina- cheating

You poor little bitches can't handle getting your asses handed to you. One would think you would just sit down and shut up, but that assumes you have some amount of intelligence. A great case study on the perils of making assumptions.

No collusion for BDD and no cheating for UNC. Deal with it Jarmsy.
I'm sure this made a lot of sense to you, but I have no idea what you're even talking about at this point. I like Trump. I voted for him. I'm gonna do it again. For like the 50th time, wrong guy.

North Carolina cheated and escaped by technicality, as the overwhelming rivals basketball population has indicated in the extremely lopsided poll. Now run along and parrot some tMB lines. Maybe you'll feel super cool if you tell somebody to drink bleach, or if you use the word poast.

Edit - can't believe I missed it. You used BDD in your 'poast'. Another Main Board cliche. lol, you're so unoriginal.

I'm sure this made a lot of sense to you, but I have no idea what you're even talking about at this point. I like Trump. I voted for him. I'm gonna do it again. For like the 50th time, wrong guy.

North Carolina cheated and escaped by technicality, as the overwhelming rivals basketball population has indicated in the extremely lopsided poll. Now run along and parrot some tMB lines. Maybe you'll feel super cool if you tell somebody to drink bleach, or if you use the word poast.

Edit - can't believe I missed it. You used BDD in your 'poast'. Another Main Board cliche. lol, you're so unoriginal.

Nah, you guys cheated and may I add more than once. No UK fan should ever accuse anyone of cheating with the past you guys have and it doesn’t matter if you paid the price or not.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
We all know by the Weinstein report that UNC established fake classes to help keep athletes eligible. That report was paid for and sanctioned by UNC. We don't have to be a UNC grad to read the results of a report paid for by UNC. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the UNC grads can not read especially athletes that attended several of those fake classes.

SmokinSmile Laughing RollLaugh

My point is simple, but again I assumed you have a modicum of sense. Shame on me. You think by now I would know you and Phil and KL are the biggest fvcking ******s going, but for some reason unbeknownst to me, I still want to believe you can work out basic matters of logic.

In short: If the person or entity you like is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges must be false. However if the person or entity you dislike is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges are obviously true. Its called confirmation bias. This is why you are an idiot and have always been an idiot: You lack any ability to discern.

(and poast ain't from tMB and I would prefer you shoot yourself to drinking bleach, but I will settle for whichever method gets you out of here sooner)

Are you exempt?

Nope but I am smart enough to realize when I am suffering from confirmation bias.

I have few doubts Carolina cheats at basketball. But this wasn’t an example of it. You poor saps put all your hearts and souls into trying to get Carolina and you failed. Time to try again if you have both the intelligence and the stomach for it.

In short: If the person or entity you like is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges must be false. However if the person or entity you dislike is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges are obviously true. Its called confirmation bias
You are aware that confirmation bias can only apply to one of us, correct?

My point is simple, but again I assumed you have a modicum of sense. Shame on me. You think by now I would know you and Phil and KL are the biggest fvcking ******s going, but for some reason unbeknownst to me, I still want to believe you can work out basic matters of logic.

In short: If the person or entity you like is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges must be false. However if the person or entity you dislike is accused of wrongdoing, then the charges are obviously true. Its called confirmation bias. This is why you are an idiot and have always been an idiot: You lack any ability to discern.

(and poast ain't from tMB and I would prefer you shoot yourself to drinking bleach, but I will settle for whichever method gets you out of here sooner)
Rustled real bad.

Do you really believe that because you're a UNC fan you know more than others about the ongoings at UNC? Do you live in Chapel Hill? Do you live in North Carolina at all? Do you attend UNC? Did you attend UNC? For that matter, do you even subscribe to your premium board to read the insider content? Sure doesn't look like it. Your knowledge all comes from UNC slanted sources and you're trying to say other people aren't educated on the issue. Eyeroll

Don’t do this to yourself.

I’ll think about it but till then we all tried to tell you fools but you wouldn’t listen. We won, you lost. Winking
You won a SACS probation which has never been issued to a Power 5 school before. Such a proud moment.

Be careful arguing with Jarms24... remember how right he was about everything in the past?

I already have it.
9730.jpg

Damn dude, you’re all hung up on Jarms! I’m getting kinda jealous. You’re my bitch not his. You end your fascination with him right now or you’ll never give me another tuggy! Make your choice!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT