ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Askew picked Kentucky fifteen days ago 10/17 @11 PM EST

I think Cunningham ends up at UK. I also think Love isn't that far behind him ability wise. Cunningham is better though. Also, Slater is wrong a lot. Until he changes his pick to whatever Evan Daniels or someone else picks at least. I thought he was considering a troll by most people tbh.

That’s like saying Evan Daniels is right just because he makes his pick just a few hours before the kid commits.

Reactions: Montana81
That’s like saying Evan Daniels is right just because he makes his pick just a few hours before the kid commits.

Evan used to just not make them until he was sure. Now he makes them when he just thinks a guy will go somewhere. Slater just trolls by putting in picks for random schools on a whim.

Evan used to just not make them until he was sure. Now he makes them when he just thinks a guy will go somewhere. Slater just trolls by putting in picks for random schools on a whim.

Where is the proof in that? Lol.

Where is the proof in that? Lol.

If you follow the crystal balls he seems to like to put them in a lot as the recruitment ebbs and flows. Dude visits, he logs a crystal ball. I don't know why. Didn't he get let go by 247 or something? Doesn't mean he isn't right now and then or that he never has any information. I wouldn't compare him to Evan Daniels though. Evan seems way more professional to me even though a lot of UNC fans think he hates us. He definitely has information though. Wasn't trying to trash him.

Last edited:
Do you think that has more to do with roy “holding his players back” or talking them into staying, or the fact that Calipari often recruits over players that aren’t projected to be drafted after their freshman/sophomore years like quade green/Charles Matthews/Kyle Wiltjer, which puts players in the situation of either returning to UK and coming off the bench or having to go pro before they are ready or transfer.

Which don’t get me wrong I’m not blaming Calipari for that strategy, why would he not want to recruit and land the best players possible each recruiting cycle. I mean I know it hurts there continuity and experience but you can’t reasonably expect any coach to not recruit or turn down a better player bc they already have a good player at that position.

I think it’s in their pitch. Cal sells the nba. Roy sells his program.

I think player rankings have made people start discussing who's the better player undeservedly. I've learned that the number by the players name doesn't always equal position success. Villanova and UVA have proven that.
Villanova and UVA had veteran players that stayed in the program for 3 and four years, could you imagine UK and Duke keeping their players for 3 and 4 years?
That's where the difference in rankings would really show up.
I would take a veteran team in tournament play over a young team every time.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Cade to UK picking up steam!
I busted your "Like" cherry! You currently have 100% "Likes" on all of your posts on this board!

You're welcome in advance.

gsqePdd.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT