ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Askew picked Kentucky fifteen days ago 10/17 @11 PM EST

100% chance he moves to Kentucky next year. SmokinSmile

Good luck to him.

Memphis and Penny gave it a run of it. They're striking out recently.

Any chance it's not Kentucky? Asking for myself.
giphy.gif

If dude picks UL, I'll log out and visit RR for the first time in a while. That should be a fun meltdown. UK will survive and I"m comfortable with that line of thinking. With that said, It will be entertaining to witness ppl not comfortable with UK's direction.

He seems like a smart kid, so this is all for naught.

He picked Kentucky!!!
Nice. Cade Cunningham, you're up. #whosnext

Back to Askew. I didn't realize he's as good as he is at shooting the 3 ball. 46.2% from three on the Nike EYBL circuit. I'm really glad Calipari has put a priority on shooting. Slashing is great and all, but sucks when the opposing team packs the lane.

Maybe he can get a job at WinStar Farm.
Laughing

Go on...

Certain responses make the commitment so much more enjoyable. It's like dinner and a show. Some really try to shit on good news for UK. They don't realize they're making it all the sweeter for UK fans. It's more fun watching someone meltdown and try and be insulting, especially when their jokes fall flat. With that said, go on, don't let me discourage your anger.

Shoot, I just probably took his manhood and willingness to come up with his best quips. pins and needles until his next UK post. Make it good and angry this time.Laughing

Last edited:
Didn’t know UK already got a commitment from Cade.
I was just suggesting a job for his brother in case the OSU job doesn’t last much longer.
Honestly, I don't think UK will get Cunningham.I still expect him to go to OSU, I will suggest there's more likelihood of him attending UK classes ahead of UNC classes. I do like how UK and UNC are both actively still recruiting him and will be a huge coup d'état for whoever closes him.

Honestly, I don't think UK will get Cunningham.I still expect him to go to OSU, I will suggest there's more likelihood of him attending UK classes ahead of UNC classes. I do like how UK and UNC are both actively still recruiting him and will be a huge coup d'état for whoever closes him.
Bryce Thompson and Ziaire Williams are more important targets for UNC.
They fit what UNC needs more than Cade would.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Has Slater ever been wrong when he goes public like this

It would clearly take a miracle for Calipari to pull off Cunningham to UK over OSU. It's been talked about here for a while and everyone is expecting the brother hire to win out.

I think he’ll end up as the #1 player by the time we hit the last ranking update.

So #2 in the nation is 3rd on your wishlist. It sounds like a defeated mentality. We have 2 top 10 guards already committed and Askew could make it three, and Cunningham is #1 on my wishlist. To each their own. Laughing
I’m not like some fans that only look at the number beside a players name.
Rankings don’t mean much to me.
I just think the other two fit what UNC needs more than Cade.
Now if UNC didn’t already have Caleb Love, Cade would be tops on my list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT