ADVERTISEMENT

Damn, SEC....

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Tenn gets jacked by Colorado at home....

And now FLorida on the cusp of losing at home to ****ing Florida Atlantic?

FAU pulling a MIchigan----calling a timeout, w/o any.

Ruh-roh.

Florida at the line for 2..

Hit both: 74-71 FAU...FAU ball.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Florida was only favored by 12, so that wasn't a massive upset. UF plays @ FSU on Friday though. Whoever loses that will be in a really bad spot not even 2 weeks into the season.

PAC 12 is the conference that's piling up embarrassing loses.

Damn SEC.....WTF?

#24 Texas A&M losing to Murray State.....I mean I know Morant is a beast, Oh, wait..... 🤣

SEC is almost always awful in the non conference and then over perform in march for some reason. Last season it was reversed.

I hâte this conference tbh. Most of them seem to only care about one game a year.

Sadly, the ACC has been just about as bad. Louisville and FSU both 0-3. BC loses to Maine (#343 at KenPom). Clemson loses to the worst team in the SEC. Cuse loses to Colgate. Pitt is a shitshow.
I forgot South Carolina beat Clemson. That is embarrassing.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
The mighty Illini are 90-76 against little old Iowa, lol.
Thanks for that.

You’re our bîtch, just like I said

And you haven’t been to Sweet 16 since 1999, even more embarrassing than us. And you’ve had Fran for how long now??

😂😂🥲

Siiiick burn, bruh. Maybe you forgot Antigua was Cal's assistant at Memphis and UK long before he ended up at Illinois.
You hired 2 of Brad Underwood’s lowly assistants😂😂

Needing some help from sucky Ol Illinois, buddy?

You have 1 more final four than us, you fat fvcking meatbag. Lol. And we are a football school
A football school that hasn’t won a title since when? Probably 1960’s or something.

They should put parentheses around football school😂

ADVERTISEMENT