ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies...

Which ones do you believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By my guess, the height of the wall is about 45.8% of the length of the plane in that image.

But that’s just a guess.

Fer sure.

In other news, Elon Musk’s Roadster just cruised past Mars again.

7d78832c1e9911c63c28593b83895a4c_L.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The Smithsonian Institute has engaged in cultural propaganda by promoting some artifacts while hiding the existence of others. This was further compounded by European biases asserting prior civilizations in the Americas were savage, a belief which made manifest destiny much more palatable to the masses.

As a result, civilizations such as the Adena & mound builders have not been proper attention, and artifacts which did not meet the American cultural agenda were cast aside as anomalies.

Conspiracy theory: Intelligent life forms have never been encountered by modern humans. The footage of UFO’s are in reality other countries with secret technologies testing US defenses.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
The Smithsonian Institute has engaged in cultural propaganda by promoting some artifacts while hiding the existence of others. This was further compounded by European biases asserting prior civilizations in the Americas were savage, a belief which made manifest destiny much more palatable to the masses.

As a result, civilizations such as the Adena & mound builders have not been proper attention, and artifacts which did not meet the American cultural agenda were cast aside as anomalies.

A lot of what you say is true. Eurocentric views are prominent in the United States and elsewhere in the New World.

I have espoused myself on the subject numerous times on the football board about this. Especially in regards to how one should view Christopher Columbus.

Hopefully in the future the national muth of this country can include more of the Native cultures.

Reactions: bkingUK
This thread has helped to solve the mystery of the eyewitnesses who supposedly saw a plane hit the Pentagon. Laughing

What do you mean? That pic of the long range cruise missile from space hitting the pentagon hasn’t convinced you?

You really shouldn't be making cracks if you believe that's a 757 in that gif. You'd be better off arguing that it's a fake.

Depends. Did the government or Illuminati take the picture?

"Hey, Brooky, we have 85 videos here, but uh....none of 'em show a plane because it was, like, flying fast as ****. Makes sense, right?"

"Totally, bro...sounds legit!"

Ah, we’re pulling from the Edgy Comedian’s Starter Pack now. Neato.

Religion is like a johnson.
It’s fine to have one.
It’s fine to be proud of it.
Just don’t whip it out and wave it around in public.

And it’s constantly on UL1986’s mind.

Last edited:
Apparently, this is where I belong as I am now a full fledged Conspiracy nut. And having a bit of a crisis over something I learned today. Laughing

I went from learning about pizzagate a few days ago to sticking my nose into the Mandela Effect today. I think I need to shut it down for a bit. Though, I'm afraid my brain won't allow me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

It’s fine to have one.

Oh, and it’s constantly on UL1986’s mind.

Conspiracy theories are created to convey that things are in control, usually by elite extremely powerful people. That’s because the randomness of life is hard to deal with. Also, the people with power are seldom the ones pushing the theories.

9/11 was not done by 13 guys with box cutters. It was done as part of a globalist conspiracy that included the US government, it’s president and the Illuminati.

Humans did not originate on Earth naturally, but were created by an all knowing and powerful entity with an agenda we can’t understand. Etc etc etc

Reactions: brooky03
Conspiracy theories are created to convey that things are in control, usually by elite extremely powerful people. That’s because the randomness of life is hard to deal with. Also, the people with power are seldom the ones pushing the theories.

9/11 was not done by 13 guys with box cutters. It was done as part of a globalist conspiracy that included the US government, it’s president and the Illuminati.

Humans did not originate on Earth naturally, but were created by an all knowing and powerful entity with an agenda we can’t understand. Etc etc etc

Trust me, I wish there were more “randomness” in the world.

I hate the term “conspiracy theorist.” The CIA used it to discredit those who didn’t buy the absurd story of the Kennedy assassination, and brainwashed sheep have used it to shame anyone who dares to question their pious government daddies ever since. It’s become a label to slap on those who purportedly don’t think, and in reality the opposite is true. People who don’t think for themselves, don’t question anything, apply it to those who do. They draw conclusions without doing a bit of research.

The funny thing is, many of you become full-fledged conspiracy theorists when the opposing political party is in power. And, unlike in the case of a 9/11 truther, there is generally little to no evidence to support these claims. Russian collusion! Obama the non-American Muslim!

People have been brainwashed into adopting a belief system and conditioned to ridicule anything that contradicts it.

What happens when someone drops the dreaded phrase “false flag operation?” They’re laughed at, taunted, and dismissed as someone with no knowledge. In reality, it’s these people who don’t know history. False flags have been used to justify involvement in wars for a long, long time.

Here’s a list of 53 admitted false flags:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitted-false-flag-attacks/5432931

Despite the evidence in front of their faces, people are still more apt to believe in science fiction than government corruption. When people will wake up, I don’t know.

I hate the term “conspiracy theorist.” The CIA used it to discredit those who didn’t buy the absurd story of the Kennedy assassination, and brainwashed sheep have used it to shame anyone who dares to question their pious government daddies ever since. It’s become a label to slap on those who purportedly don’t think, and in reality the opposite is true. People who don’t think for themselves, don’t question anything, apply it to those who do. They draw conclusions without doing a bit of research.

The funny thing is, many of you become full-fledged conspiracy theorists when the opposing political party is in power. And, unlike in the case of a 9/11 truther, there is generally little to no evidence to support these claims. Russian collusion! Obama the non-American Muslim!

People have been brainwashed into adopting a belief system and conditioned to ridicule anything that contradicts it.

What happens when someone drops the dreaded phrase “false flag operation?” They’re laughed at, taunted, and dismissed as someone with no knowledge. In reality, it’s these people who don’t know history. False flags have been used to justify involvement in wars for a long, long time.

Despite the evidence in front of their faces, people are still more apt to believe in science fiction than government corruption. When people will wake up, I don’t know.

Just make sure I’m at the top of the distribution list for your manifesto. Deal?

Reactions: UL_1986

It’s fine to have one.

And it’s constantly on UL1986’s mind.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Do I believe things are as they appear? Nope. Quite the contrary.

Im also not sure fear of randomness fully justifies the psychological inclination to create grandiose stories in face of crisis. It might be an oversimplification, but there are many studies on this.

I think objective skepticism of all views, yours included, is important. Skepticism doesn’t stop at questioning the official story but also the alternative constructions.

I’m not about to go through the 53 counts of alleged false flags internationally. It doesn’t really matter. Under this line of logic, any event that occurs could be considered a false flag because an alleged 53 have occurred. It’s like finding a guy guilty of murder because someone else murdered a totally different person.

Do I believe things are as they appear? Nope. Quite the contrary.

Im also not sure fear of randomness fully justifies the psychological inclination to create grandiose stories in face of crisis. It might be an oversimplification, but there are many studies on this.

I think objective skepticism of all views, yours included, is important. Skepticism doesn’t stop at questioning the official story but also the alternative constructions.

I’m not about to go through the 53 counts of alleged false flags internationally. It doesn’t really matter. Under this line of logic, any event that occurs could be considered a false flag because an alleged 53 have occurred. It’s like finding a guy guilty of murder because someone else murdered a totally different person.

No, it’s not like that at all. 15-20 of the false flags in that list were American plots. And these are just some of the confirmed/admitted cases. A reasonable assumption would be that there are plenty that are unconfirmed.

But the point was that suspicions of false flags shouldn’t be automatically dismissed as lunacy, as they usually are. The Northwoods operation was every bit as corrupt as 9/11 and it had the approval of every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

As for alternative constructions, I do question them. There are definitely some 9/11 theories that I don’t buy. But the evidence of holes in the official narrative is pretty overwhelming. I think the majority of people fall into two groups: those who question the official story and those who haven’t researched it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT