ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies...

Which ones do you believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been saying the same thing about you since the start of your conspiracy rants, you trying to flip the script as some sad retort is well...sad.

Yeah, I know....you say a lot of stuff that's backwards.

It doesn't take a genius to see why you and others take the positions you do. We're bombarded by mainstream alien shows everywhere you look, but you won't find a talking head discussing the evidence of 9/11.

Hence...."ET is more realistic than guv'ment cOrRuptiOn!1"

It’s very possible for both to be true conspiracies.

Y’all are almost taking an either or stance.

Yeah, I know....you say a lot of stuff that's backwards.

It doesn't take a genius to see why you and others take the positions you do. We're bombarded by mainstream alien shows everywhere you look, but you won't find a talking head discussing the evidence of 9/11.

Hence...."ET is more realistic than guv'ment cOrRuptiOn!1"
giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc

This is about as much substance as can be expected from you. Hence the high school comment.

Serious question...have you read anything about Operation Northwoods? What's your take on it?

It’s very possible for both to be true conspiracies.

Y’all are almost taking an either or stance.

I'm not the closed-minded one. I just think the "aliens are the most realistic option" take is hilariously backwards.

This is about as much substance as can be expected from you. Hence the high school comment.

Serious question...have you read anything about Operation Northwoods? What's your take on it?
You questioning anyone’s age or intelligence is beyond rich.

I'm not the closed-minded one. I just think the "aliens are the most realistic option" take is hilariously backwards.
Yet the poll results thus far show you’re in the minority of thinking it’s “hilariously backwards”

Very telling, but you’ll write it off as people being “uninformed” lol.

You questioning anyone’s age or intelligence is beyond rich.

Oh yeah, it's definitely in question. You're completely incapable of considering anything that doesn't align with your belief system. And your debate tactics are pitiful.

Are you going to answer the question about Northwoods? What's your take on that situation? Do you think those declassified docs are fake?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Oh yeah, it's definitely in question. You're completely incapable of even considering anything that doesn't align with your belief system. And your debate tactics are beyond pitiful.

Are you going to answer the question about Northwoods? What's your take on that situation? Do you think those declassified docs are fake?
Debate tactics? I haven’t used a single one with you little dude. Why would I want to indulge in discourse with a loon? Lol no thanks. As for “Northwoods”...sorry doesn’t ring a bell. Most people don’t keep up with fantasy land conspiracy theories. Perhaps one day you’ll grow tired of this and devote your time to something worthwhile, and....real. Laughing

Yet the poll results thus far show you’re in the minority of thinking it’s “hilariously backwards”

Very telling, but you’ll write it off as people being “uninformed” lol.

So...a poll collecting guesses from a few people on a sports message board is "very telling"....

But the beliefs and statements of thousands of gov't officials, military leaders, architects/engineers AND the very people who investigated 9/11 are absurd and they "should all have their titles revoked."

Just brilliant. But right on par with most of your arguments...RollLaugh

So...a poll collecting guesses from a few people on a sports message board is "very telling"....

But the beliefs and statements of gov't officials, military leaders, architects/engineers AND the very people who investigated 9/11 are absurd and they "should all have their titles revoked."

Just brilliant. But right on par with most of your arguments...RollLaugh
You still believe in Santa Claus don’t you?

Debate tactics? I haven’t used a single one with you little dude. Why would I want to indulge in discourse with a loon? Lol no thanks. As for “Northwoods”...sorry doesn’t ring a bell. Most people don’t keep up with fantasy land conspiracy theories. Perhaps one day you’ll grow tired of this and devote your time to something worthwhile, and....real. Laughing

It's a declassified document, as I've said about 50 times. I guess in Bizarro World, declassified documents are "conspiracy theory."

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

It's all there. Doesn't leave much to the imagination. Start at page 7. Of course, you won't, because you'd rather spend your days endlessly talking out your ass while pretending to be cool and informed. Sad.

btw, fda doesn't approve penis growth supplements, but I'm still growing. I'm starting to wondering if I can turn the growth off.

Oven the last few days or so I’ve been seeing a lot of people on Facebook that believe that the apparent coin shortage that the U.S is supposedly going through is the government leading us into a cashless society and the mark of the beast

Reactions: RipThru

Cool. Now run along back to the politics thread. They're waiting for their daily exercise in tearing your arguments to shreds. You don't even need to pull out non-mainstream conspiracy theories to get laughed at. Laughing

I'm sure Mommy will be by her phone if you need reassurance.

Lol it’s funny how mad it makes you that others think your conspiracy theories are stupid. I can always tell when a poster is upset, and you’re clearly upset.

I believe the government has covered up alien encounters probably. What I'm not sure of is "what was the nature of those encounters".

Most conspiracies are just for people with nothing better to do, but I mean... statistically, there are aliens somewhere. The only question is if us common folk will ever know anything about them.

That is totally false

UFOs started when air travel started.

Not saying there aren't aliens out there but that they never visited Earth.
If they had the technology to visit Earth they would also have the technology to kick our asses and there is not a thing any nation could do.

We went from only seeing birds in the sky to seeing man made objects.
People saw things they never saw before.

Oven the last few days or so I’ve been seeing a lot of people on Facebook that believe that the apparent coin shortage that the U.S is supposedly going through is the government leading us into a cashless society and the mark of the beast

That doesn't surprise me. People have been coming up with different things happening to represent the number of the beast or signs of the end for a long time.

The whole Clinton killing people stuff always cracks me up. I didn't think reasonable people actually believed it. Thought it was just a funny thing to joke about.

Haven't read every response but please define what is a "conspiracy theory".

Is that a thought or idea that is promoted by non-mainstream individuals or institutions that is counter to the coordinated messages elected politicians, MSM, and 'expert' academics (scientific, medical, and legal who are funded by the same politicians and MSM) regularly promote as matter of fact truth?

These 'truth's' that are repeatedly conveyed enough times to the masses in print, on TV, and online as to what they are supposed to believe so they then question alternative, possibly true, views as "conspiracies" in order to attack the credibility of the "conspiracists" and don't rock the boat to become aware of the massive deceptions / propaganda being disseminated every day?

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Is that a thought or idea that is promoted by non-mainstream individuals or institutions that is counter to the coordinated messages elected politicians, MSM, and 'expert' academics (scientific, medical, and legal who are funded by the same politicians and MSM) regularly promote as matter of fact truth?

These 'truth's' that are repeatedly conveyed enough times to the masses in print, on TV, and online as to what they are supposed to believe so they then question alternative, possibly true, views as "conspiracies" in order to attack the credibility of the "conspiracists" and don't rock the boat to become aware of the massive deceptions / propaganda being disseminated every day?
Username checks out

Lol it’s funny how mad it makes you that others think your conspiracy theories are stupid. I can always tell when a poster is upset, and you’re clearly upset.

Haha. No. Big difference between upset and annoyed. When someone refuses to read a single thing that's presented, knows absolutely nothing about the subject, and acts like an authority on the matter....I mean, it's beyond stupid.

But sure, little buddy, take another victory lap! Score!

Last edited:
Haha. No. Big difference between upset and annoyed. When someone refuses to read a single thing that's presented, knows absolutely nothing about the subject, and acts like an authority on the matter....I mean, it's beyond stupid. Surely you can follow the logic.

But sure, little buddy, take another victory lap! Score!
giphy.gif

Our nation is in a sad state of affairs when you can link to a declassified document and it's still dismissed as "conspiracy theory."

You couldn't create a more brainwashed population in a laboratory.

That is totally false

UFOs started when air travel started.

Not saying there aren't aliens out there but that they never visited Earth.
If they had the technology to visit Earth they would also have the technology to kick our asses and there is not a thing any nation could do.

We went from only seeing birds in the sky to seeing man made objects.
People saw things they never saw before.

What if their sole intent was NOT to “kick our asses?” Talk to me about element 115 and its history of not existing...then suddenly being discovered in 2004. Yet was talked about in 1989 by...Bob Lazar. You are really closed minded and uniformed on this subject it appears.

What if their sole intent was NOT to “kick our asses?” Talk to me about element 115 and its history of not existing...then suddenly being discovered in 2004. Yet was talked about in 1989 by...Bob Lazar. You are really closed minded and uniformed on this subject it appears.

You know there are a lot of man made elements
Majority of those elements in the 100s are man made.
A lot of them were created at UC Berkeley. They even have an element named after the city.

Let's start using our brains. Not everything we read on the internet is true.
Research it.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You know there are a lot of man made elements
Majority of those elements in the 100s are man made.
A lot of them were created at UC Berkeley. They even have an element named after the city.

Let's start using our brains. Not everything we read on the internet is true.
Research it.
Facts.

Come on.....Bob Lazar? Really?

1989 research it. Element 115. Then “discovered by the Russians in 2004 and renamed Muscovium.

Hey Buford, ever heard of Paul Hellyer, Ben Rich, Edwin Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin, Stanton Friedman, Leo Corso, Jesse Marcel Sr and Jr. etc... Research it. Everyone with impeccable credentials. What are yours?

People who are closed minded and refuse to allow credible information and different view points to be discussed are ignorant. Your a lackey.

You are*

You can believe whatever you want just make sure it make sense.

I can say the aliens gave us Element 121 because I know eventually an Element 121 will be created...

You read these things on fringe sites that have zero truth...
Like I said. Be careful what you accept as truth

1989 research it. Element 115. Then “discovered by the Russians in 2004 and renamed Muscovium.

Hey Buford, ever heard of Paul Hellyer, Ben Rich, Edwin Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin, Stanton Friedman, Leo Corso, Jesse Marcel Sr and Jr. etc... Research it. Everyone with impeccable credentials. What are yours?

Lazar is a convicted felon with a high school education who made up an absurd lie to try to be relevant.

When he was asked when he earned his MS from MIT, he replied “well, lessee, I think it was probably 1982.” As if someone with an MS from MIT wouldn’t immediately know the year.

When asked to name some of his professors, he stammered and gave the name of someone who taught at a different school.

Some of his colleagues have exposed him, as if it weren’t obvious enough already.

You’ve been had.

You really think they’d permit him to run his mouth about all this stuff if there were any truth to it? Ha.....

For sure. One thing I'm convinced of is that we haven't met a hostile race yet. If we had met one of those and they were interested in conquest, we would know by now. If they could make it to earth from wherever their home is, it wouldn't be difficult for the invasion to start. So the spectrum of encounters ranges anywhere from "scout ship that got lazy with it's cloaking device" to "single cell something on Mars".
@ThroughBlue

We have met hostile races. They live in the ground and control our governments.

keep in mind that wherever these aliens come from likely don’t have the same physical properties as we do on this planet and universe. Some could appear to us as nothing but light while others will look like angelic beings. Some can look like us and the evil ones in the ground are gonna look like something out of a cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT