ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies...

Which ones do you believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
So I am sure most people have seen former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn post, on the 4th of July, a tweet of him and some friends apparently swearing loyalty to the conspiracy-theory group QAnon...

And I know we've had some talk of conspiracies here, about covid and of course @MrBaracus, with his 9/11 inside job theory and his 5G theory...

So I think maybe I did not understand how many people actually believe in serious conspiracies!

So folks... which of these do YOU believe in?

Reactions: TheRealJohnCooper
I believe the government has covered up alien encounters probably. What I'm not sure of is "what was the nature of those encounters".

Most conspiracies are just for people with nothing better to do, but I mean... statistically, there are aliens somewhere. The only question is if us common folk will ever know anything about them.

I believe the government has covered up alien encounters probably. What I'm not sure of is "what was the nature of those encounters".

Most conspiracies are just for people with nothing better to do, but I mean... statistically, there are aliens somewhere. The only question is if us common folk will ever know anything about them.
The only one that seems plausible.

FTR, The NCAA is out to get UK and Calipari. The refs clearly show this every time we lose.

I should have included that one :)

and I do wonder about aliens… I don’t know if there are aliens hanging out in area 51, but have we really never had any encounters with anything?

I should have included that one :)

and I do wonder about aliens… I don’t know if there are aliens hanging out in area 51, but have we really never had any encounters with anything?

For sure. One thing I'm convinced of is that we haven't met a hostile race yet. If we had met one of those and they were interested in conquest, we would know by now. If they could make it to earth from wherever their home is, it wouldn't be difficult for the invasion to start. So the spectrum of encounters ranges anywhere from "scout ship that got lazy with it's cloaking device" to "single cell something on Mars".

Reactions: TheDude1

I think it's funny that many of the same people who laugh at the implausibility of a 9/11 or JFK cover-up believe in an alien cover-up.

I think the opposite is true. The military spread alien fabrications for purposes of cold war counter intelligence.

If there were a cover-up, why have military leaders written detailed books about their "encounters?"

The only one that seems plausible.

Bwahaha.....there it is. Gotta love it.

Yes...ALIENS are the most plausible "conspiracy theory." So you'd believe in alien encounters before you'd believe that Oswald didn't act alone? Interesting.

If someone held a gun to your head and you had to pick the true occurrence between a close encounter of the third kind and the involvement of some gov't officials in 9/11 (with a planned "inside job" in its history already confirmed), I think I know which way you'd go.

On second thought....you probably wouldn't. And you'd be headless.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Come on, truthers...

tenor.gif

Yes...ALIENS are the most plausible "conspiracy theory." So you'd believe in alien encounters before you'd believe that Oswald didn't act alone? Interesting.

If someone held a gun to your head and you had to pick the true occurrence between a close encounter of the third kind and the involvement of some gov't officials in 9/11 (with a planned "inside job" in its history already confirmed), I think I know which way you'd go.

I don’t remember the title but I saw a film/documentary one time that really had me questioning the 9/11 thing. It didn’t totally sell me on that it was an inside job but it raised a lot of question marks. The main ones for me personally were all the windows blowing out below where the plane hit the tower right before it fell. Almost like they were rigged with explosives. But I also have no education in architecture or physics, so basically just like about everything else my opinion is worthless.

Also the whole magic bullet thing is almost an insult to our intelligence. I’m with ya man, I just don’t care. I live in podunk KY and while I won’t say I was unaffected by 9/11 I know many many people had/have it way worse than me.

Aliens to me is just a numbers game, there’s billions of galaxy’s just like ours, should I think we are the only planet out there sustaining life?

the encounters part I have no clue. Something obv happened at Area 51 that the govt doesn’t want us to know about. Really wouldn’t surprise me either way.

To be clear, for JFK it is that the CIA is involved. I didn’t include the mob or anyone else, bc frankly that’s a bit more likely.

Your walls are covered in newspapers aren’t they?

To be clear, for JFK it is that the CIA is involved. I didn’t include the mob or anyone else, bc frankly that’s a bit more likely.

Oh I have no clue if you were asking me, I just don’t believe that a bullet stopped in mid air and changed direction like the “explanation” of the magic bullet, mich less the ridiculous path it supposedly took

Reactions: TheDude1
Your walls are covered in newspapers aren’t they?

Do you check under your bed for aliens?

I'll bet they're telepathically sharing secrets with our military officials in a deep underground base as we speak.

Anyone that believes in Q shouldn't reproduce. That's been embarrassing from the very start.

I think a lot of suspicious deaths have more stuff involved than what's reported.

Do you check under your bed for aliens?

I'll bet they're telepathically sharing secrets with our military officials in a deep underground base as we speak.
You’re flailing lol. Not many in agreement with you, can’t say I’m surprised.

Clintons have definitely killed people, just too many people "suicided" around them. They're like the Underwoods from House of Cards.

Government is finally releasing UFO videos, pretty confident they're covering up evidence of aliens.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA had a hand in killing JFK, he boned them on the bay of pigs along with the mafia and spoke about dismantling the intelligence agencies. At this point the real conspiracy is Oswald acting alone.

I don’t remember the title but I saw a film/documentary one time that really had me questioning the 9/11 thing. It didn’t totally sell me on that it was an inside job but it raised a lot of question marks. The main ones for me personally were all the windows blowing out below where the plane hit the tower right before it fell. Almost like they were rigged with explosives. But I also have no education in architecture or physics, so basically just like about everything else my opinion is worthless.

Also the whole magic bullet thing is almost an insult to our intelligence. I’m with ya man, I just don’t care. I live in podunk KY and while I won’t say I was unaffected by 9/11 I know many many people had/have it way worse than me.

I don't like to speculate as to exactly who was involved, but I'm confident in saying that the official stories of 9/11 and JFK are bogus.

It's hard to ignore the video evidence of explosions in Bldg 7 and the testimony of hundreds of first responders who witnessed and heard multiple explosions. And yet.....ignore it they do.

This site has two videos that show what looks like a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2014...-cruise-missile-from-the-us-military-arsenal/

It sure as hell wasn't a 757.

No wonder the FBI immediately confiscated all 85 videos at the Pentagon. And after long legal battles, out of 85 videos, this is all they'd show us:

giphy.gif

^Anyone see anything wrong with this?

Clintons have definitely killed people, just too many people "suicided" around them. They're like the Underwoods from House of Cards.

Government is finally releasing UFO videos, pretty confident they're covering up evidence of aliens.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA had a hand in killing JFK, he boned them on the bay of pigs along with the mafia and spoke about dismantling the intelligence agencies. At this point the real conspiracy is Oswald acting alone.

Agree that you nailed the 3 that are most likely to be true.

Reactions: tw3301
You’re flailing lol. Not many in agreement with you, can’t say I’m surprised.

Well, the problem is, in Bizarro World, people ignore mounds of evidence in favor of science fiction theories with absolutely no evidence behind them.

EMOy9X9WwAAclcy.jpg

Well, the problem is, in Bizarro World, people ignore mounds of evidence in favor of science fiction theories with absolutely no evidence behind them.
You mean real life and not your parents basement lol? Yikes

The Clinton bodybags one is absolutely ridiculous, if you just read about the actual cases that people suspect them of.

You always bring the wit. Impressive stuff!

In all seriousness, if it came out that you were in high school, I wouldn't be even slightly surprised.
We’ve been saying the same thing about you since the start of your conspiracy rants, you trying to flip the script as some sad retort is well...sad.

Reactions: RipThru
Aliens and the Clintons trail of dead bodies lead the way. ET’s being here is not even a question anymore.

Reactions: tw3301
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT