ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies...

Which ones do you believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have met hostile races. They live in the ground and control our governments.

keep in mind that wherever these aliens come from likely don’t have the same physical properties as we do on this planet and universe. Some could appear to us as nothing but light while others will look like angelic beings. Some can look like us and the evil ones in the ground are gonna look like something out of a cave

Shapeshifters?

Lol, shocked you feel that way.

I know... intelligent, practical people who read aren’t generally too into nutty conspiracy theories;)

Here is a person by person breakdown.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Unless they are forcing people to have heart attacks, sabotaging several entire planes of people to crash to get their target (with the added bonus of shooting one target in the head BEFORE crashing the plane... those Clintons are thorough!), staging store robberies, forcing people to get massively into debt and attempting suicide multiple times and then staging their suicides (complete with notes), forcing people to steal a motorcycle and then crash it, and giving targets pneumonia... not to mention that they have some bizarre interest in, as part of their crazy serial killer conspiracy, killing a bunch people have literally no connection to them at all, such as a random 70 year old woman who worked as a convenience store clerk, random teens smoking pot on some railroad tracks... then yeah.

If you actually look at the cases, it’s clearly ridiculous.

Like... obviously. Half of the people on the list have no actual connection to the Clintons.

But I am sure that people will refuse to actually... you know, read about what happened to each person, and continue to believe that the President of the United States is the most prolific crazy serial killer of all time, who engineered a half a dozen plane crashes that killed hundreds of people because he wanted to kill a former distant employee:)

You wanna get into Bill Clinton banging underage girls on Jeff Epstein’s island? Now THAT I believe.

Last edited:
I know... intelligent, practical people who read aren’t generally too into nutty conspiracy theories;)

Unless they are forcing people to have heart attacks, sabotaging several entire planes of people to crash to get their target (with the added bonus of shooting one target in the head BEFORE crashing the plane... those Clintons are thorough!), staging store robberies, forcing people to get massively into debt and attempting suicide multiple times and then staging their suicides (complete with notes), forcing people to steal a motorcycle and then crash it, and giving targets pneumonia... not to mention that they have some bizarre interest in, as part of their crazy serial killer conspiracy, killing a bunch people have literally no connection to them at all, such as a random 70 year old woman who worked as a convenience store clerk, random teens smoking pot on some railroad tracks... then yeah.

Like... obviously. Half of the people on the list have no actual connection to the Clintons.

But I am sure that people will refuse to actually... you know, read about what happened to each person, and continue to believe that the President of the United States is the most prolific crazy serial killer of all time, who engineered a half a dozen plane crashes that killed hundreds of people because he wanted to kill a former distant employee:)

You wanna get into Bill Clinton banging underage girls on Jeff Epstein’s island? Now THAT I believe.

What about the shapeshifters...

Can't trust anything when we have shapeshifters with us.

Reactions: TheDude1
Shapeshifters?

Ha...a client I talked to the other day from NV swears up and down that he saw a shapeshifting alien up close, 7 ft tall with rows of teeth. He was taking his dogs for a walk and he claims that they froze to the ground when the “alien” appeared. Said they both died within days.

Also claims to have seen someone on an operating table in a large spaceship marked S4. Among about 6 other encounters, not just in NV but also when he lived in NY.

6 or 7 close encounters....what’re the odds?

I was too embarrassed to admit I don’t get into politics so I had no clue what this was even referencing regarding the clintons. I knew Hilary released classified emails or some shit back during/before the election, but had no clue on the “trail of bodies conspiracy”

KY is going red regardless of how I vote. If they made it a pure percentage thing instead of the ancient electoral college I might feel more inclined to stay involved.

I was too embarrassed to admit I don’t get into politics so I had no clue what this was even referencing regarding the clintons. I knew Hilary released classified emails or some shit back during/before the election, but had no clue on the “trail of bodies conspiracy”

KY is going red regardless of how I vote. If they made it a pure percentage thing instead of the ancient electoral college I might feel more inclined to stay involved.

I knew it existed, but I have to admit I had zero idea how popular it was. They seriously believe that the Clintons staged like four airplane crashes, including a small plane Flown by a 77 year old that crashed while landing in heavy fog, and a plane with fifty people on board in Croatia (they apparently also shot one of the people in the Croatia crash in the head... how or why they did that on a plane that was about to crash I don’t know... I guess they got a suicide assassin to do it, in order to send the message that not only would they crash your plane, but they would also shoot you in the head before it hit the ground.)

Ha...a client I talked to the other day from NV swears up and down that he saw a shapeshifting alien up close, 7 ft tall with rows of teeth. He was taking his dogs for a walk and he claims that they froze to the ground when the “alien” appeared. Said they both died within days.

Also claims to have seen someone on an operating table in a large spaceship marked S4. Among about 6 other encounters, not just in NV but also when he lived in NY.

6 or 7 close encounters....what’re the odds?

Was his name David Berkowitz

Interesting to research the mythology of shapeshifters.
Not anything new

Kind of the way that many of you refuse to look at the details of 9/11, yet still arrogantly dismiss it.

As if, without even researching, you all know more than the very people who investigated. And the thousands and thousands of gov't officials, senior military officials, engineers, architects, professors, etc who question the official narrative. Are they all "nutty?"

Kind of the way that many of you refuse to look at the details of 9/11, yet still arrogantly dismiss it.

As if, without even researching, you all know more than the very people who investigated. And the thousands and thousands of gov't officials, senior military officials, engineers, architects, professors, etc who question the official narrative. Are they all "nutty?"

Uhhh... ohhhhkay?

I have a conspiracy theory not on the list.

There will be some material, damning information in Donald Trump's tax returns.

Uhhh... ohhhhkay?

You were saying that no one actually reads the details of the Clinton situation. Yet how many people who laugh at the 9/11 facts/theories have taken more than two minutes to look into them?

It's pretty damn arrogant to automatically dismiss the beliefs of the people who investigated it, let alone thousands of gov't officials and experts.

Since no one bit the first time, I'll ask again....see anything wrong with this vid?

giphy.gif

You were saying that no one actually reads the details of the Clinton situation. Yet how many people who laugh at the 9/11 facts/theories have taken more than two minutes to look into them?

It's pretty damn arrogant to automatically dismiss the beliefs of the people who investigated it, let alone thousands of gov't officials and experts.

Since no one bit the first time, I'll ask again....see anything wrong with this vid?

giphy.gif

You are literally getting angry at the one person who read your Cuba link.

And yes, I see something wrong with that video; namely, an airplane crashing into the Pentagon.

And yes, I see something wrong with that video; namely, an airplane crashing into the Pentagon.
He’s very distraught that no one believes his wacko theories, that are apparently encumbered in facts from well known scientists/engineers etc. lol what a nut job.

To be clear, for JFK it is that the CIA is involved. I didn’t include the mob or anyone else, bc frankly that’s a bit more likely.
If u have read much about the JFK assassination it varies between mob hits,Russian interference and even one theory that LBJ thought the kill shot came from a panicked Secret Service Agent.It is hard to believe that Oswald could make three accurate shot with that weapon in that time frame.No one will ever know for certain imo

Reactions: tw3301

Well, if you read that doc, then you know that our gov't has a history of corruption beyond words.

And....you see an airplane? Where? I see the nose of a "plane" at the edge of the screen and then an explosion in the middle of the screen. It's clear as day that a frame's missing. Even if you want to dismiss this, do you really buy that that's the only footage they had of the impact? Out of 85 videos?

5dbc426c4403.gif

^Does this look like a 757 to you? 155 ft long and 125 ft wide? For scale, the height of the wall it hits is 71 ft.

He’s very distraught that no one believes his wacko theories, that are apparently encumbered in facts from well known scientists/engineers etc. lol what a nut job.

You probably believe Bob Lazar's story. RollLaugh

Well, if you read that doc, then you know that our gov't has a history of corruption beyond words.

And....you see an airplane? Where? I see the nose of a "plane" at the edge of the screen and then an explosion in the middle of the screen. It's clear as day that a frame's missing. Even if you want to dismiss this, do you really buy that that's the only footage they had of the impact? Out of 85 videos?

5dbc426c4403.gif

^Does this look like a 757 to you? 155 ft long and 125 ft wide? For scale, the height of the wall it hits is 71 ft.

Clear as day that a frame is missing? You know how frame rates work and you know that plane was, using the technical term, flying fast as fvck, right?

Clear as day that a frame is missing? You know how frame rates work and you know that plane was, using the technical term, flying fast as fvck, right?

You're right...how could we possibly expect to see any part of a 155-ft jet?

And let me guess....you think that's clearly a 757 in the last video, right?

I believe in corrupt individuals; you believe in crash landings and alien cover-ups.

Wut a nut!
Lol, I said it was plausible, not that it was fact. You’re the dipshit that’s so certain about each conspiracy theory that hasn’t been proven, but you claim has fact. You’re a nutbar, and you should probably seek help. Feel sorry for your family.

Lol, I said it was plausible, not that it was fact. You’re the dipshit that’s so certain about each conspiracy theory that hasn’t been proven, but you claim has fact. You’re a nutbar, and you should probably seek help. Feel sorry for your family.

You voted for it. Therefore, you believe in it.

Run your mouth when you understand the difference between conspiracy theories and declassified documents, ok, lil guy? They'll probably cover that in middle school.

Run your mouth when you understand the difference between conspiracy theories and declassified documents, ok, lil guy? They'll probably cover that in middle school.
You big mad. Laughing

Your shit “insults” mean nothing, because you’re the lunatic tin foil hat guy on this board. Cry it out, and the hate flow through you my dear boy.

You big mad. Laughing

Your shit “insults” mean nothing because you’re the lunatic tin foil hat guy on this board. Cry it out baby boy.

Don't forget that you voted for an alien cover-up conspiracy. Better fit yourself for a tin foil hat, big guy.

tenor.gif

Don't forget that you voted for an alien cover-up conspiracy. Better fit yourself for a tin foil hat, big guy.

tenor.gif
I voted in a poll on a college basketball message board, and stated afterword it might be plausible, not fact. You just keep embarrassing yourself and I keep laughing. RollLaugh

I voted in a poll on a college basketball message board, and stated afterword it might be plausible, not fact. You just keep embarrassing yourself and I keep laughing. RollLaugh

It clearly states "which ones do you believe?" Not "which one is most plausible.”

Poor guy can’t even own his beliefs. Laughing

What do you think is the 2nd-most plausible theory? The lizard people?

It clearly states "which ones do you believe?" Not "which one is most plausible.”

Poor guy can’t even own his beliefs. Laughing

What do you think is the 2nd-most plausible theory? The lizard people?
Understanding the mind of a Kentucky reject turned west coast yuppie is probably not something worth your time.

Last edited:
Understanding the mind of a Kentucky reject turned west coast yuppie is probably not something worth your time.
Not worth his time? This guy spends each day/night obsessing over conspiracy fodder. :eek:
The south comment really got you huh? Lol the truth hurts.

Kentucky reject...Laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT