ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations MSU fans.

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
In all honesty, if Duke was going to lose, I would rather it be to you guys. I don't hate any team that is left, but I would be more disappointed losing to a first time FF'er or in the championship game. Your boys did what they had to do and really took over a season that looked lost due to injuries.

Good luck the rest of the way. But for my boy @jhmossy, not conference pride, I am rooting for Virginia. You guys are my #2 team.

In all honesty, if Duke was going to lose, I would rather it be to you guys. I don't hate any team that is left, but I would be more disappointed losing to a first time FF'er or in the championship game. Your boys did what they had to do and really took over a season that looked lost due to injuries.

Good luck the rest of the way. But for my boy @jhmossy, not conference pride, I am rooting for Virginia. You guys are my #2 team.
Thank you! Classy post. Great battle with you guys!

Zion dominated the game on both sides of the court. It was a play mid way through the 2nd half when Tillman spun baseline to beat his man but then he froze up because Zion was already anticipating that move and was in the area. Tillman stood there and he got a 3 second in the paint call.

Zion is going to be one hell of a lottery score for whoever gets him. His defensive and offensive presence is unique. And if he keeps working on his outside shot he's going to be a superstar of the superstars at the next level!

That was one of the best college basketball games I’ve seen in years.

That Purdue/Virginia game was dazzling, and I was getting vertigo trying to watch it. But that Duke/MSU game was a just an epic battle of heavyweights. So much talent on the floor, and incredible execution back and forth.

I’m bummed I didn’t get a chance to watch either game today. I was updating the scores on my phone pretty frequently though. The Duke-MSU game seemed like it was always a 1 possession game throughout.

That’s two years in a row now where Duke lost an epic game in the Elite 8. That hurts. I feel bad for you @LetsGoDuke301 but LOL at @tw3301

Reactions: jhmossy
I’m bummed I didn’t get a chance to watch either game today. I was updating the scores on my phone pretty frequently though. The Duke-MSU game seemed like it was always a 1 possession game throughout.

That’s two years in a row now where Duke lost an epic game in the Elite 8. That hurts. I feel bad for you @LetsGoDuke301 but LOL at @tw3301
what-did-i-do-gif-11.gif

That was one of the best college basketball games I’ve seen in years.

That Purdue/Virginia game was dazzling, and I was getting vertigo trying to watch it. But that Duke/MSU game was a just an epic battle of heavyweights. So much talent on the floor, and incredible execution back and forth.
Very true was a stellar game and our game with MSU was a no contest. Guys just beat the crap outtta us (LSU) lol. Looks like AU and MSU are playing the best right now. Congrats Sparttys and hope you guys win it all.

ADVERTISEMENT