ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Team '23-'24 Edition

There's no shame in losing to the reigning CAA tournament championship runner-up.
giphy.gif

Hats off to those guys. They made a ton of 3’s (go figure) and didn’t look intimidated. They have a vet team. Congrats to them and their fans!!!

Hats off to those guys. They made a ton of 3’s (go figure) and didn’t look intimidated. They have a vet team. Congrats to them and their fans!!!
I actually enjoyed the post game interview they did with White from UNCW. Seems like a great kid. I was happy for him.

Reactions: Scotty00
I’m not concerned or really frustrated in the least. Not even embarrassed. Our guys just looked flat today. Not sure if they’re just a little spent from playing so well vs Miami or if they’ve bought into the hype. I think it’s more the former than the latter. Great trap game.

Credit to UNC Wilmington too.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I’m not concerned or really frustrated in the least. Not even embarrassed. Our guys just looked flat today. Not sure if they’re just a little spent from playing so well vs Miami or if they’ve bought into the hype. I think it’s more the former than the latter. Great trap game.

Heads got too big after the Miami game is my thought. Nobody other than Sheppard (25 pts, 9 boards, 6 assists, 2 steals, 0 fouls) gave an ounce of effort today on either end of the court. I hope they are embarrassed by this. Should be a good wake-up call.

**** Calipari. Get this washed up loser the **** out of Lexington. Sick and tired of this horseshit
Same thing happened in '19 after beating Michigan State, lost at home to Evansville, who went 0-16 in league play.
People laughed when I said this team will lose 10 games. Just watch. Cal has been getting exposed for what he is. Great talent hid his shit coaching for a long time and he was hoping Edwards and Wagner would do it again. Well, Edwards is another BJ Boston.

They’ll still whip uNC and UT though. Haha.

Reactions: CB3UK
Same thing happened in '19 after beating Michigan State, lost at home to Evansville, who went 0-16 in league play.
People laughed when I said this team will lose 10 games. Just watch. Cal has been getting exposed for what he is. Great talent hid his shit coaching for a long time and he was hoping Edwards and Wagner would do it again. Well, Edwards is another BJ Boston.

They’ll still whip uNC and UT though. Haha.
Will they lick our Cocks?

il_340x270.4870748380_2riv.jpg

Bad defense, bad shot selection....just overall bad performance. They earned that L. Hopefully they learn from it.

Georgia Tech with two big wins last week against Mississippi State and Duke. I think Stoudamire will do well recruiting in the Atlanta area. He'll consistently make GT a threat to make the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT