ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Team '23-'24 Edition

768a54a3-79ed-41e3-bc72-029861a9ce5d_text.gif
Tell that to Dolph Schayes!

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Said it a couple week ago, DePaul won't win 5 games all year.

1-7 now and about to start BigEast. I think they do have a game vs Chicago State still coming up which is basically our Super Bowl.
Don't forget about Louisville coming to town on Saturday! Should be a rock fight for the ages!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Watching the toothless hoopies leaving the barn with their heads between their crotch. Higgins got to drink more watching this joke of his team all year.
H2P FOREVER!!!

Northwestern's big win against #1 Purdue and ascension into the top 25 was short lived, as they lose to Chicago State as 24 point favorites.

• Wow
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
It's a good thing St Joe's was not granted the timeout close to the end of regulation or y'all might have been one of them.
A team that lost to St Joe's beat a team that beat your boys :) I think they put up 61-62 pts in the first half against that awesome UT defense :) And we play them in about 30 minutes.

A team that lost to St Joe's beat a team that beat your boys :) I think they put up 61-62 pts in the first half against that awesome UT defense :) And we play them in about 30 minutes.
I have never attempted to make the fact y'all got embarrassed in the dance by the Peacocks as a point to why we are better than you. You should adhere to the same principle as you have enough skeltons to make a graveyard.

I have never attempted to make the fact y'all got embarrassed in the dance by the Peacocks as a point to why we are better than you. You should adhere to the same principle as you have enough skeltons to make a graveyard.
You're time framing lol Transport yourself back to the present Della

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Embarrassed by an Elite Eight team? That just sounds weird. St. Pete has as many EE's as UT.
People still make fun of KU for losing to VCU, and they were a way better team than the Peacocks and even a good program. Won 5 tourney games that year and dominated some good teams.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
People still make fun of KU for losing to VCU, and they were a way better team than the Peacocks and even a good program. Won 5 tourney games that year and dominated some good teams.
They don't bring up VCU, they bring up Bradley, Bucknel, Northern Iowa and WSU.

Reactions: JC for 3
In the 2000s, when I moved to Chicago, I paid for ESPN Full Court so I wouldn't miss Louisville games. I've watched, maybe a dozen games in the past 5 years, been to a few more. I genuinely believe I might not ever give a sh!t about college basketball again. I don't even watch the Final 4 anymore. I have no idea who won the championship the past few years. I think Baylor got one at some point? I miss posting on this board more than I miss college basketball.

They don't bring up VCU, they bring up Bradley, Bucknel, Northern Iowa and WSU.

I hear VCU cracks as much as any of them. Obviously not as often as when it happened. People just look at the seed.

But it’s pretty foolish to bring up Wich St. They were top 10ish on Kenpom and the freaking overall #1 seed the year before with a lot of the same players. That’s like making fun of somebody for losing to Houston. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT