ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Team '23-'24 Edition

Dumbass from Pitt challenged that last 3 at the buzzer and nearly fouled too. When you are up 4 that is the ONLY thing that can lose you the game. Can't believe kids still continue to do this stupid shit.
And who I think has the highest basketball IQ on our team, and don't make many mistakes did just that, but he was called for the foul. Thank goodness it did not make it to the basket, as in he got a piece of the ball. 😉
They all make mistakes, sometimes at the wrong time. 😶

And ranked 38 spots higher in the NET than WVU. 😬

giphy.gif

that midmajor is at least 13-5, pee wee.

Which win are you most impressed by after their win in Rupp? Personally, I was impressed when they conquered Elon. They gave E Carolina, Drexel, Towson, and Appalachian St all they could handle too. Well, the last one not so much...

Last edited:
Arizona (favored by 19) falls @ Oregon State. I saw a stat earlier that AP top 10 teams have only won 41% of true road games this year...

• Wow
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Illinois for playing a rapist because he’s good at basketball and still losing to Northwestern

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
I believe this is the oldest college basketball has ever been. Add the transfer portal and immediate eligibility to that and to me, these things make that 41% road win stat look pretty good.

This is the worst year to go at it with a young team. There are a lot of grown ass men out there this year.

I'm glad they got rid of the dance after a charge call.

They probably revert back once tournament time starts.

I honestly have no idea. How do the best teams in the nation, voted for, have a losing record on the road?

It will probably drop more after this weekend.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Some teams don’t get the call at the end of games.

I’m here for the clown show. Pathetic effort for the majority of the game.

I hope we're done seeing Wisconsin as a 2 seed in the metrics. I was stunned to see them there, didn't even know they were ranked.

They've been hiding. That is not a 2 seed type team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT