ADVERTISEMENT

Can Tenn win out?

That would be true if y'all didn't constantly use barbs that the Duke game makes sound stupid.
I think you are my favorite UK fan. You support the Cats in CFB and CBB and you're reasonable. You also don't go on about 1965 or 1939 like that has any bearing on this season.:)
I'm saving this quote so if I ever see you say this to another Cats fan, I'm calling you out ;)

I'm saving this quote so if I ever see you say this to another Cats fan, I'm calling you out ;)
Fair enough, but it is kinda like rankings, you can go up or down. I should have said, You're currently ranked #1.:)

Reactions: JimboBBN
....this stuff is getting to the levels of uncfaninky ridiculous when the fake wife stuff came to light.
Don't know uncfaninky, but the smoking wasn't fake, it happened.

Furthermore, this thread is about UT and not UK. So, don't cry about being a victim. What kind of a Dumba$$ comes into a thread bashing a team and then whines when it is given back to them? What do you expect? Do you think UK's rich heritage should shield you from reprisal?Eyeroll

Well, I was agreeing with you. Is that hard for you to take?Laughing

Well I didn't quote you to begin with. I think you was a little butt hurt I didn't mention LSU wining against TN. Just saying...

Well I didn't quote you to begin with. I think you was a little butt hurt I didn't mention LSU wining against TN. Just saying...
Well, I was just being nice. If I had wanted to be ugly I'd have said something like this:

The actual difference is that you start out by making an excuse (LSU has easy schedule) and hen you say, "no excuse", a contradiction. I on the other hand make no excuse and give credit to LSU.

The second statement is more accurate. So, don't overplay your hand.:D

Don't know uncfaninky, but the smoking wasn't fake, it happened.

Furthermore, this thread is about UT and not UK. So, don't cry about being a victim. What kind of a Dumba$$ comes into a thread bashing a team and then whines when it is given back to them? What do you expect? Do you think UK's rich heritage should shield you from reprisal?Eyeroll

If you have to resort to using Duke, you really don't have a reprisal. You attempting to do so is a Grant Williams-level FLOP.

If you have to resort to using Duke, you really don't have a reprisal. You attempting to do so is a Grant Williams-level FLOP.
You crying about it is the flop. I suppose you have never read SunTzu. I had to take a course on it.

You crying about it is the flop. I suppose you have never read SunTzu. I had to take a course on it.

...the rules of engagement in talking smack continue to elude you. Unless UT pulls off a win on Saturday, you simply don't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Well, I was just being nice. If I had wanted to be ugly I'd have said something like this:

The actual difference is that you start out by making an excuse (LSU has easy schedule) and hen you say, "no excuse", a contradiction. I on the other hand make no excuse and give credit to LSU.

The second statement is more accurate. So, don't overplay your hand.:D

Why be nice you're ugly all the time...

Anyway I didn't us it as an excuse. Just pointing out a fact...

And talk about "overplaying your hand" with all the Duke talk...

...the rules of engagement in talking smack continue to elude you. Unless UT pulls off a win on Saturday, you simply don't have a leg to stand on.
The rules of smack are they published somewhere? The only rule is to win.

I suppose your thinking on this and that of others is clearly why UK fan's huddle in the CBB board year round. This way you can puff out your chest and feel good about yourselves.

Since now you know this and understand I will not follow your rules of engagement, avoid me. You can start by getting out of a UT thread. I didn't start this thread and it wasn't an attack against UK. But, if you're going to continue to bash UT I will give it back to you and in a way you won't like it.

Last edited:
Why be nice you're ugly all the time...

Anyway I didn't us it as an excuse. Just pointing out a fact...

And talk about "overplaying your hand" with all the Duke talk...
I was clearly agreeing with you in my response and even after your emoji, I made it clear I was agreeing with you. Isn't that nice? So, I am not ugly all the time.

You are the one that is totally disagreeable, not me.

Additionally, you overplayed your hand when I had agreed with you, but you persisted and I then pointed out the differences, not Duke talk.

I was clearly agreeing with you in my response and even after your emoji, I made it clear I was agreeing with you. Isn't that nice? So, I am not ugly all the time.

You are the one that is totally disagreeable, not me.

Additionally, you overplayed your hand when I had agreed with you, but you persisted and I then pointed out the differences, not Duke talk.

Yes you're are right. I can agree with you that, you're ugly most of the time...

Yes you're are right. I can agree with you that, you're ugly most of the time...
You could probably take it a step further and say I am nice when others are nice to me. You have never actually been nice, but you probably have noticed it with others.

I don't see UK winning at UT. We've had a tough time there the last few years, Reid may still be out, and I think the whistle will be a little more quick this time around.

Would love to be wrong.
The way both teams are trending right now, I think UK has a decent chance of winning in Knoxville. UT us going backwards and I don't know if they can defend PJ in the paint.

I also think Reid will be back for that game .He didn't come here to sit. If he can go, he will play.

Plus, EJ and Richards are making huge strides.

Reactions: Tigerocker
The way both teams are trending right now, I think UK has a decent chance of winning in Knoxville. UT us going backwards and I don't know if they can defend PJ in the paint.

I also think Reid will be back for that game .He didn't come here to sit. If he can go, he will play.

Plus, EJ and Richards are making huge strides.
This game is going to be a war and wouldn't be surprised to see OT and maybe a few of them. Won't miss this game and good luck to both teams.

Reactions: kyjeff1
This game is going to be a war and wouldn't be surprised to see OT and maybe a few of them. Won't miss this game and good luck to both teams.
I was good with your post until you said, "good luck to both teams".:mad:

Reactions: Tigerocker
ADVERTISEMENT