ADVERTISEMENT

Can Louisville give Duke a game tomorrow?

...and outside of Duke, VA and UNC, the ACC is loaded? GTFOH.

LSU would handle U6 as well. You guys get punked on the boards and your guards love to turn it over. That would play right into LSU's hands.
You guys are up to 8 losses, btw.... right on track for what I predicted as far as double-digit L's are concerned.
Our OOC and conference schedule make yours look like a D2 school, so congrats on having 4 less losses. Yes the ACC has us, Virginia tech, Florida State, Duke, UNC, and Virginia all in the top 20. Sec is Kentucky, Tenn, and LSU. The rest are trash, facts are facts little dude.

Our OOC and conference schedule make yours look like a D2 school, so congrats on having 4 less losses. Yes the ACC has us, Virginia tech, Florida State, Duke, UNC, and Virginia all in the top 20. Sec is Kentucky, Tenn, and LSU. The rest are trash, facts are facts little dude.

UK has 4 less losses because they're better than U6. There's the only fact that matters.

No trophies are awarded for rankings, little fella. U6, V-Tech.... no more than a first weekend appearance in the NCAAT is inevitable.

UK has 4 less losses because they're better than U6. There's the only fact that matters.

No trophies are awarded for rankings, little fella. U6, V-Tech.... no more than a first weekend appearance in the NCAAT is inevitable.
The tourney isn’t for another month little guy. They have 4 losses because your schedule is weak af lol. In the ACC you’d have at minimum 6. Anyways, we making way past first round. Stay on your knees hoping and praying, you’ll be on them anyways.

The tourney isn’t for another month little guy. They have 4 losses because your schedule is weak af lol. In the ACC you’d have at minimum 6. Anyways, we making way past first round. Stay on your knees hoping and praying, you’ll be on them anyways.

....weird how you always take it down some odd road influenced by your bizarre fantasies. I said first weekend. U6 won't see an NCAAT game past it.
Riding the coattails of the teams better than U6 in your conference is pretty weak, but I get it.... that's all you can point to since U6 took a thumping from UK.... at home.

Current SOS ranking of 18 is simply not 'weak af'. You're making a strong effort in being as dumb as Rocky. o_O

....weird how you always take it down some odd road influenced by your bizarre fantasies. I said first weekend. U6 won't see an NCAAT game past it.
Riding the coattails of the teams better than U6 in your conference is pretty weak, but I get it.... that's all you can point to since U6 took a thumping from UK.... at home.

Current SOS ranking of 18 is simply not 'weak af'. You're making a strong effort in being as dumb as Rocky. o_O
Everyone knows your ineptitude is off the charts, so no point in me rehashing facts. However, we will get past the first weekend. Any objective fan knows we have a good team. You just can’t break through your raftard shell with actual insight into cbb. I do like making fun of you though, it’s quite easy but gets a bit monotonous. Stay on dem knees boy, just like your daddy told ya.

Everyone knows your ineptitude is off the charts, so no point in me rehashing facts. However, we will get past the first weekend. Any objective fan knows we have a good team. You just can’t break through your raftard shell with actual insight into cbb. I do like making fun of you though, it’s quite easy but gets a bit monotonous. Stay on dem knees boy, just like your daddy told ya.

.....again....projecting either you bizarre fantasies or hell, maybe what you do on a regular basis. You're a weird dude, little fella.
When I'm proven right....again.... I'll be here to remind ya. Your team is Nwora, Enoch (sometimes) and a bunch of role players. McMahon should be playing at Bellarmine. It's over for U6 in the first weekend.

.....again....projecting either you bizarre fantasies or hell, maybe what you do on a regular basis. You're a weird dude, little fella.
When I'm proven right....again.... I'll be here to remind ya. Your team is Nwora, Enoch (sometimes) and a bunch of role players. McMahon should be playing at Bellarmine. It's over for U6 in the first weekend.
You love it. I’ve had you wrapped around my finger since you decided to make the leap from raftards. Enjoy my warm embrace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT