ADVERTISEMENT

Can Louisville give Duke a game tomorrow?

UK fans are conditioned with officiating from the cradle; hell Cats Pause founder Oscar Combs put his dentures in long enough to tweet the officiating crew for the Duke\Louisville game hours before the tipoff. And in my lifetime there has always been an enemies list with contemporary officials. My all-time favorite was the late 70's to mid-80's midget and Chuck Barris lookalike Paul Galvan who I swear my UK-loving uncles could recite his blood type and family genealogy.

Last edited:
Louisville and Duke fans conspiring together against UK I see. Shit birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: JC for 3
Because Dook and U6 fans werent in the UK/LSU thread or any other thread of ours. Congrats on one upping my shit post.
My comment was in reference to your claim that Louisville and Duke fans were conspiring against UK when it was a UK fan that came ITT with conspiracies. You RR fvcks are stupid as shit.

Reactions: UL_1986
My comment was in reference to your claim that Louisville and Duke fans were conspiring against UK when it was a UK fan that came ITT with conspiracies. You RR fvcks are stupid as shit.
No, I caught that. This is mostly just about being as obnoxious as possible. You're the dumb**** who's in here taking the bait. Laughing

Man Louisville just tried to give another one away...

Oh, thats cute. You think I care at all what you have to say.
600-01716119en_Masterfile.jpg

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
^ he mad, and a little late to the party. His library internet access has been restored.

I don't get it.

"according to scandal and the creation of a legend, that the artist hired to create that Wildcat logo for the University of Kentucky was gay, and to serve a personal, private, agenda, he chose to include a man’s private parts in the mouth of the hardy UK Wildcat. The gay artist confessed his penis-tongue design later when nobody in Kentucky noticed his political handiwork."

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
^ he mad, and a little late to the party. His library internet access has been restored.

Nothing to be mad about on my end, man-bunned boy wonder. My team isn't escaping TITANS like Clemson by 1 point at home.

....that and....oh yeah, and 71-58.

"according to scandal and the creation of a legend, that the artist hired to create that Wildcat logo for the University of Kentucky was gay, and to serve a personal, private, agenda, he chose to include a man’s private parts in the mouth of the hardy UK Wildcat. The gay artist confessed his penis-tongue design later when nobody in Kentucky noticed his political handiwork."

.....always gotta 'make a statement', don't they?

This is amazing. Mainly because so many people haven't heard about it. Yet.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Nothing to be mad about on my end, man-bunned boy wonder. My team isn't escaping TITANS like Clemson by 1 point at home.

....that and....oh yeah, and 71-58.
Nope but you lost to ls who at home. So you got that going for ya.

Yikes that was sad, and no they’re not. Lol Sec is ****ing terrible. South Carolina is almost 3rd in that sad sack conference.

...and outside of Duke, VA and UNC, the ACC is loaded? GTFOH.

LSU would handle U6 as well. You guys get punked on the boards and your guards love to turn it over. That would play right into LSU's hands.
You guys are up to 8 losses, btw.... right on track for what I predicted as far as double-digit L's are concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT