ADVERTISEMENT

Can Louisville give Duke a game tomorrow?

Very few tickets left on ticketmaster so could be a sellout by gametime.

O/U on number of UK jerseys there tonight?
Haha I have no idea. You’ll see some scattered about throughout the stands. Mostly upper level (for obvious reasons)

I was in town for the UNC game, and I saw a few Cats jerseys and fans wearing UK apparel while I was waiting in line for a beer. Pretty weird, but not surprising.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
This is a funny one from RR.

JC43Junior New

"Duck fUKe! Can't believe I am reading some of this crap on this thread. Never ever hope pUKe wins. PUKE is the antichrist. K is the biggest hypocrite and teaches flopping as a defense. He stole Cal's shtick. When he went down I was happy and I didn't feel bad about it at all. Can't believe 'fans' rooting for BBN's arch nemesis. The hate is real"

when Duke beats UL by 18pts .... how many minutes until a UL fan boasts to be better than UK cuz they didnt lose by 34?

I think everyone who follows CBB can attest to the job Mack has done in his first year at Louisville. I would never have imagined them top 20 and in the discussion for a 3 or 4 seed. Just amazing.

Duke coming in off a huge win. I think they pose a pretty tough matchup for Louisville with size and athleticism. If Louisville is hitting though, what are the chances we see the upset tomorrow?

None. Cards will have 12+ turnovers in first half>>>>>>GAME OVER

Screenshot_20190212-215801.png

This is a funny one from RR.

JC43Junior New

"Duck fUKe! Can't believe I am reading some of this crap on this thread. Never ever hope pUKe wins. PUKE is the antichrist. K is the biggest hypocrite and teaches flopping as a defense. He stole Cal's shtick. When he went down I was happy and I didn't feel bad about it at all. Can't believe 'fans' rooting for BBN's arch nemesis. The hate is real"
I never figured you would be the one to run to RR after a huge comeback victory. Weird

I'd rather lose the way Kentucky did than the way Louisville did.

It feels like someone sucks out your soul when teams come into your home arena and get massive home cooking in the 2nd half doesnt it? sucked for both our teams but christmas balls of the phoenix I do have to say its a little bit more heart breaking for you UL fans..... up 23... just wow

It feels like someone sucks out your soul when teams come into your home arena and get massive home cooking in the 2nd half doesnt it? sucked for both our teams but christmas balls of the phoenix I do have to say its a little bit more heart breaking for you UL fans..... up 23... just wow
What kind of favoritism did Duke recieve from the refs last night?

Reactions: Quavarius
You guys fouled UL a few times with no calls and the foul on the 3pter that wasnt a foul....
Cool story. Bet you had no quarrels with Jones getting tackled with no call or the few questionable fouls that were called on Duke. And the foul on the three point shot was absolutely a foul. A stupid foul, but a foul.

I didn't have issues with the officiating; I thought Williamson got the Jordan treatment and got away with two early fouls, but really that is picking nits. There were very few fouls called in the game which given the intensity of it and the lack of complaining from people about physicality says something for the caliber of play.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Its a pretty amazing day when UK fans are bitching about the way Duke was officiated in a game against Louisville, but the Louisville fans themselves don't have a problem with it.
In that "rivalry" the hate only goes one way apparently. Most UK fans list their favorite teams as:

1. Kentucky
1A. Louisville

Everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT