ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari can't develop talent...

Which makes it even more sad people reply to him

Most of this thread isn't even about the original post.

But this board is already basically dead during the offseason. Imagine if people didn't reply to stuff like this.

You had enough time to jump in that thread and call me out for posting in it, then argue your point here, and yet say there’s not enough time to just acknowledge how homerish his take was over there?

I’ve seen how much you post and how dedicated you get to some arguments. Saying you don’t have time in your day to make a 30 second post is hilarious.
That’s the part you aren't getting. I couldn't care less about someones opinion, it's a home board, there are outlandish homer takes every day on there. Calling people out for homer takes on a homer board is something only an asshole does.

You were called out for coming over to our home board and jumping on a guy for something he said a year ago.

If I came over to Michigan's home board and jumped on a guy like you did, I would expect to be banned and I would expect multiple nasty replies from regulars. Nobody is going to turn on their fellow fans in that situation.

You are accusing me of siding with him. Can you tell me what I said that makes you feel that way? I need to know, because I missed that part.

Still hurts
I bet. My wife curses them (Wisky) to this day.

Edit: Not anywhere close, but I somewhat feel ya. 92 and 93 I'm still hurting IU didn't win at least one title. 93 is painful. Henderson gets hurt. Damn, damn, damn...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I bet. My wife curses them (Wisky) to this day.

Edit: Not anywhere close, but I somewhat feel ya. 92 and 93 I'm still hurting IU didn't win at least one title. 93 is painful. Henderson gets hurt. Damn, damn, damn...
92 is a double ouch for UK fans. That's the year of the Christian Laetner shot. Ugh.

92 is a double ouch for UK fans. That's the year of the Christian Laetner shot. Ugh.
92 is so painful. Had Duke beaten. Foul trouble killed us. SHould have beaten Duke. I have no doubt we the title if that happened.

Crazy also. If Duke'sshot vs you guys misses, its an IU/UK FInal Four. That would have been epic. Back then, the series was on fire.

Reactions: kyjeff1
92 is so painful. Had Duke beaten. Foul trouble killed us. SHould have beaten Duke. I have no doubt we the title if that happened.

Crazy also. If Duke'sshot vs you guys misses, its an IU/UK FInal Four. That would have been epic. Back then, the series was on fire.
Trust me, I would have LOVED to see an IU/UK FF game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT