ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Antoine commits...

Good pick up, read he was a Florida lean.

Scottie Lewis next?

Duke and UK have been after him for a while.

Kinda sucks, but I know we will get good players. Not worried. Great get for Nova!
Just curious, who are you guys penciling in? It's not rare for Duke to have zero commitments this early. UK usually doesn't either, but are you guys feeling good about anyone at this point?

Losing Capel hurt us a lot, but it will be fun to see how the Duke fans that cried about too many OAD players react if we have a year full of multi-year guys and lose 15 games. Good get for Nova.

Just curious, who are you guys penciling in? It's not rare for Duke to have zero commitments this early. UK usually doesn't either, but are you guys feeling good about anyone at this point?

Isaiah Stewart, Wendell Moore, Josiah James. Maybe RJ Hampton if he reclassifies.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
With the way ACC recruiting is going, UNC could end up being the premier OAD school in the conference.

Isaiah Stewart, Wendell Moore, Josiah James. Maybe RJ Hampton if he reclassifies.
Hampton announced Friday that he was staying in 2020, still think Duke gets Wendell Moore and Josiah James but after that... Nova is eating our lunch on the other targets. Will be interesting to see how Nova does with a team full of OAD players, they should still have a mix of upperclassmen to go with them.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Throw in Nico Mannion and I can see the staff going hard at Cole Anthony now although everyone wants him.
Articles I've read suggest Nico staying out west, granted they were local articles. Who knows about Anthony. Won't be surprised at all to see him choose K. Could be his last great PG.

Throw in Nico Mannion and I can see the staff going hard at Cole Anthony now although everyone wants him.

Would love to get Nico, personally. Good athlete, excellent shooter. Seems like we're pretty far behind Arizona at this point, though. But would love to have him... I think he have a decent shot at Cole Anthony. Duke will have a quality floor leader in 2020, no doubt in my mind... lot of options still available. The biggest question mark will be whether Tre Jones comes back for year two.

Losing Capel hurt us a lot, but it will be fun to see how the Duke fans that cried about too many OAD players react if we have a year full of multi-year guys and lose 15 games. Good get for Nova.
#bagman baby

AxCzqxd.jpg

Im loving having Whitney Maxey and Allen already signed up. Lets Cal focus on the bigs.

Is anyone at all expecting different?
Expectations are 2 or 3 just like his older brother. Also like is brother, one hot FF run and he instantly becomes OAD.

That's a very fine line to walk. Best case scenario for Duke is Anthony waiting till after the tournament when Jones decides what he is going to do.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Expectations are 2 or 3 just like his older brother. Also like is brother, one hot FF run and he instantly becomes OAD.

That's a very fine line to walk. Best case scenario for Duke is Anthony waiting till after the tournament when Jones decides what he is going to do.
C'mon dude, Tyus Jones was a fringe top 5 player coming out of high school. I very seriously doubt he ever planned to be at Duke for 2 or 3 years and I am sure he knew that well before the NCAA tournament. That said, Tre is not Tyus.

ADVERTISEMENT