ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Antoine commits...

C'mon dude, Tyus Jones was a fringe top 5 player coming out of high school. I very seriously doubt he ever planned to be at Duke for 2 or 3 years and I am sure he knew that well before the NCAA tournament. That said, Tre is not Tyus.
Hey @Kevin Bryan you may know this.What's the horrible UK basketball music video from years back? two guys kicking it beasie boys style and it's horribly great. maybe something tuesday,thursday....it's killing me I can't find it.

It's right there and I can't find the magic phrase to google it.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hey @Kevin Bryan you may know this.What's the horrible UK basketball music video from years back? two guys kicking it beasie boys style and it's horribly great. maybe something tuesday,thursday....it's killing me I can't find it.

It's right there and I can't find the magic phrase to google it.
The video "Lazy Tuesday" has been deleted.

C'mon dude, Tyus Jones was a fringe top 5 player coming out of high school. I very seriously doubt he ever planned to be at Duke for 2 or 3 years and I am sure he knew that well before the NCAA tournament. That said, Tre is not Tyus.
You'd be wrong, he played himself into the lottery but he wasn't some sure fire first rounder coming out of high school.

The Duke staff I believe was expecting Tyus back until roughly December.

You'd be wrong, he played himself into the lottery but he wasn't some sure fire first rounder coming out of high school.
I didn't say he was. I said I highly doubt he ever planned to be at Duke for 2-3 years. However, he still went well outside the lotto (24). He was just looking to go 1st round.

Indeed, which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the NCAA tournament.

Hm, not sure that is true... that is a lot of “a”s.

And I was just saying that to point out that the Duke staff was expecting him to stick around for a second year for all of his recruitment and even after he arrived. So was he. As someone said, he wasn’t some locked lottery pick OAD, which I think was sort of what was being discussed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hm, not sure that is true... that is a lot of “a”s.

And I was just saying that to point out that the Duke staff was expecting him to stick around for quite some time. So was he. As someone said, he wasn’t some locked lottery pick OAD, which I think was sort of what was being discussed?
No, I said I doubt that he ever planned to stay at Duke for 2 or 3 years. Doesn't matter what anyone else thought he would do. He obviously was ready to make the jump, which is why he was cool just being a 1st rounder and nowhere close to the lottery.

I don’t think anybody else does, so it’s possible that says more about you than the slogan...?
Possibly. I've read about the history of the Klan and Duke basketball. It is "Duke" basketball after all.

Before any gets their vagina in a knot, it's silly to see how many ppl reach on here in order to be offensive or be offended.

Possibly. I've read about the history of the Klan and Duke basketball. It is "Duke" basketball after all.

Before any gets their vagina in a knot, it's silly to see how many ppl reach on here in order to be offensive or be offended.

It was clear that I was kidding, I thought. I considered a winky face, but thought it would detract from the deadpan rustle humor so popular here.

Expectations are 2 or 3 just like his older brother. Also like is brother, one hot FF run and he instantly becomes OAD.

That's a very fine line to walk. Best case scenario for Duke is Anthony waiting till after the tournament when Jones decides what he is going to do.

I don’t think duke gets Anthony. I think they end up with that Josiah James kid out of Charleston.

ADVERTISEMENT