ADVERTISEMENT

Bovada has 8 NFL teams win total O/U at 8

SpartanJD

Dec 3, 2010
Lions, Titans, Cowboys, Ravens, Chiefs, Niners, Raiders, Seahawks

Few teams I like with the over there

I like the Raiders to bounce back. The Rams are the clear class of the NFC West now but I'm very high on the 49ers if Reuben Foster can get on the field.

I think you'd either push or win betting on Stafford and Jimmy G to lead the Lions and 49ers to 8 wins or more. I don't seem them getting 7 wins or less.

I think the Bears are going to surprise a lot of people next year. John Fox is out and I think you"ll Trubisky play a lot better. It just sucks they're in a tough division.

I'm gonna be a soft Niners fan for the foreseeable future.

i
Eff Da Bears
cb-gb-wi_fnl.png

Link to all the O/U? Would love to see what my Panthers are at. I think the Cowboys, Seahawks, and Niners all get more than 8.

Considering Andy Reid has had a winning team in just about every season throughout a long career, I think over 8 is a safe bet. Especially considering this might be his most talented roster ever. Yeah, yeah...first year QB. I don't care. He's going to be damn good. Already is.

Considering Andy Reid has had a winning team in just about every season throughout a long career, I think over 8 is a safe bet. Especially considering this might be his most talented roster ever. Yeah, yeah...first year QB. I don't care. He's going to be damn good. Already is.
Pat Mahomes is going to be awesome. The Chiefs made the right move imo though Alex Smith got consistently screwed by your terrible defense.

Travis Kelce going down cost the Chiefs the Wildcard Round. He was unstoppable in the 1st half.

Pat Mahomes is going to be awesome. The Chiefs made the right move imo though Alex Smith got consistently screwed by your terrible defense.

Travis Kelce going down cost the Chiefs the Wildcard Round. He was unstoppable in the 1st half.

Yeah, a lot of things had to go wrong for that chokejob to become complete. Ridiculous series of events.

The timing sucks because Smith finally seemed fully comfortable in the offense, but it had to be done.

He deserved better from the fans though. He was DESPISED. I've never seen a decent to good player take such a beating from a fanbase. A lot of it had to do with the fact that he was another in a long line of retread FA QBs playing for a franchise that hasn't been to the SB since 1970. Which of course is irrational.

Reactions: KisteK
Link to all the O/U? Would love to see what my Panthers are at. I think the Cowboys, Seahawks, and Niners all get more than 8.

Was on sports talk in Detroit today since Lions were on list and the hosts sId it was just released and these were the other teams with the same o/u as the Lions

ADVERTISEMENT