ADVERTISEMENT

Borden

I apologize for yesterday. I was a complete asshole. My FIL passed yesterday. Not an excuse, but just to let you know where my head was at. Again. Sorry. That was mean and uncalled for.
Man its ok....We all lose our minds. Very sorry for your loss----I will certainly keep you and all those affected by the passing, in our prayers.

Note: Big kudos man. Takes a dude to apologize. I tip my hat to you for that.

And apologies to you as well. I shouldn't have reacted as I did. Just a sore spot for me right now.

Man its ok....We all lose our minds. Very sorry for your loss----I will certainly keep you and all those affected by the passing, in our prayers.

Note: Big kudos man. Takes a dude to apologize. I tip my hat to you for that.

And apologies to you as well. I shouldn't have reacted as I did. Just a sore spot for me right now.
Thanks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
preview-398497-UxJFptobzaP4VJzO-large.jpg

Thanks! Lots of people have it way worse than me. Im just in a little not of a hole right now.
If anybody on here is rich throw a little money my way. Been a tough year for me!😂
Same here my man, and im too damn stubborn to ask anyone for a loan. Thank god xmas is coming up lol. This inflation is a bitch when they dont inflate wages.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I wouldn't wish my current situation on anyone....Its just bad. Really bad. You get to a point to where your just....I dunno.....Tired. Really, really tired tbh. 50 years old, and basically broke. I had to file bankruptcy 5 years ago due to a car note I took out 17 years ago----but for my EX wife. Long, complicated story....Anyways, I;ll be out of that Jan.23rd, and that adds an extra $158 per week to my pay.

The medical issues, COVID, has just been , well......Not good.

But I'll get there.

Last edited:
Same here my man, and im too damn stubborn to ask anyone for a loan. Thank god xmas is coming up lol. This inflation is a bitch when they dont inflate wages.
That was my biggest hurdle---setting aside pride, and asking. I waited to long. Luckily a good friend helped with GoFundME---Something I DID NOT want to do. Why? Pride. Silly. I have never needed help, Few years back, i was the guy that could donate to a guy like me.

Now I am the guy needing the help. Never make fun, judge someone who's in trouble---One day, it could be you.

I wouldn't wish my current situation on anyone....Its just bad. Really bad. You get to a point to where your just....I dunno.....Tired. Really, really tired tbh. 50 years old, and basically broke. I had to file bankruptcy 5 years ago due to a car note I took out 17 years ago----but for my EX wife. Long, complicated story....Anyways, I;ll be out of that Jan.23rd, and that adds an extra $158 per week to my pay.

The medical issues, COVID, has just been , well......Not good.

But I'll get there.
Same boat man. When all this happened with my son we thought after surgery he would be fixed and able to work but it didn’t turn out the way we hoped. He has to use a wheelchair and a Cain to walk and get around and still has other issues that keeps him from working. We are in the disability stage but that process is gonna take a while so I’m taking care of him, his 7 month old baby (my world) and my sons girlfriend. When it’s only you paying everything with little help it gets hard. Throw on top of that this has been my worst month at my job and things get really tight. Like I said, I know a whole lot of people have it harder than I do so I just stay thankful for what o do have. Hope everything gets better for you man.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
@IUfanBorden

Have a question for you. Can you review whether or not someone is in the charge circle in college? Or is that just an NBA thing?

ADVERTISEMENT