ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Ellis ask out of his NLI with Duke?

Nice try but Roy was found to have broken NCAA rules while at Kansas and Cal has never been found to have broken NCAA rules. Sorry to burst your bubble big boy.

Did KU go on probation? How many titles does Cal have? The same NCAA that cleared your coach cleared Roy. Still hurting from that ass whooping I gave you yesterday I see. SmokinSmile

I would put Self ahead of Cal. The NCAA already has Self in their sights.

Nope, sorry. Self went from a recruiting guru at Illinois and his early years at KU to a guy who collects from the scrap heap.

They don’t call ‘im PayPal Cal for nothin.

Nope, sorry. Self went from a recruiting guru at Illinois and his early years at KU to a guy who collects from the scrap heap.

They don’t call ‘im PayPal Cal for nothin.
And Cal has not had players suspended for them or someone representing them accepting money like Self. See DeSousa and Preston. Kansas and Self in deep trouble.

Ratface big evil man is not going to be happy about this.
in CBB no one should
if it is true then Penny is about to burn a lot of bridges

Maybe. He clearly doesn’t care though. He went after Barnes already and was completely on the wrong side of things there. Didn’t seem to phase him. I think he wants everyone to hate him.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="AWilli6995, post: 27584637, member: 5616"Still hurting from that ass whooping ...[/QUOTE]
I really thought I was going to have to bring up scoreboard. Winking

But yeah, I saw where you have scoreboard on that dude.

When it comes to cheating, in this order from best to worst.

1a. Krzyzewski
1b. Williams
3. Calipari
4. Self
That seems accurate.

However, I'm pretty sure if Calipari was still in Memphis, he would be at the same jail that housed T.I. by now.

Side note: I guess it's ok to talk about now, My Father-in-law used to work at the BOP in Forrest City and he said T.I. cried like a baby and kept asking for his mom when he got locked up. He said, I shouldn't tell anyone due to whatever, but it's been long enough. He also said, other inmates didn't look up to him and instead wanted to make love to someone famous. He cried constantly.

Last edited:
You can do whatever you like.
Just curious, but who are you talking to? I know you don't like to engage and quote ppl, but when I read post like this,I wonder who you talking too.

Right now, I'm thinking you have a male dominatrix in the room, you're saying "you can do whatever you like".It's my own perverted mind, but it fits.

BTW, it's ok to not engage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT