ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Ellis ask out of his NLI with Duke?

Sources say the correct phrase is “would have” not “would of”
I’m done playing your troll tag. Go back to trolling the other fans on here. You burned me. You win. Enjoy your victory and tell all your friends on the cards board. I’ll vouch for you and tell them you clearly put me in my place.

Reactions: Scotty00
I’m done playing your troll tag. Go back to trolling the other fans on here. You burned me. You win. Enjoy your victory and tell all your friends on the cards board. I’ll vouch for you and tell them you clearly put me in my place.

Thank you for finally giving in

It’s hilarious Duke is even thought to have a shot with Hampton. Dude would’ve played over Ellis regardless.

Reactions: kl40504

Don't know much about this kid but we could really use a guard with Jerome and Guy both leaving.

it is useless arguing with children
he thinks it is cute when he trolls, much like when a two year old poops on themselves for attention

he thinks it is cute when he trolls, much like when a two year old poops on themselves for attention

Awh....look at the Uk fan with the "high horse" take. It's not my problem that you think we were being serious when anyone with a bit of common sense would've known that it was joke referencing Rupp'sRunts thread.

But yeah, continue to act like you're a better poster, always take the high road, never trolled before, and sits on some type of throne. LOL

Reactions: AWilli6995
Yeah I don’t care for trolling and pissing matches, that’s for newbies.

Of course, you maybe one of the few card fans along with 1986 on here I can have a good time with. Now zipp is a complete douche and needs help since he pushes old ladies into pools

I don't disagree. Zipp is a fool. If someone can't see that we were messing around then that's their problem. High horse take was stupid.

I don't disagree. Zipp is a fool. If someone can't see that we were messing around then that's their problem. High horse take was stupid.
Like I said no ill will toward you or the other guy on here. I don’t mind breaking balls that’s always fun, but I don’t fall for the troll traps it’s ******ed. That’s not directed at you but anyone in general

Dp07PC6X4AArbUb.jpg:large

I bet he could change his mind.
Is that the Williamson's old house? (I am assuming they've already moved to NYC).

Awh....look at the Uk fan with the "high horse" take. It's not my problem that you think we were being serious when anyone with a bit of common sense would've known that it was joke referencing Rupp'sRunts thread.

But yeah, continue to act like you're a better poster, always take the high road, never trolled before, and sits on some type of throne. LOL

keep seeking that attention you so desperately need

Wherever he ends up, it won't be as good as Duke. I don't know if he was forced or not, but his future isn't so bright. Many succeed, but having the chance to do it on primetime every time just seems worth the wait.

Attention whore.

Wherever he ends up, it won't be as good as Duke. I don't know if he was forced or not, but his future isn't so bright. Many succeed, but having the chance to do it on primetime every time just seems worth the wait.
Nah. He would get more burn at a place like UK or UNC with nearly the same exposure. He would have sat on the bench behind guys for 3 years at Duke. K can’t afford to wait for guys to develop anymore.

Nah. He would get more burn at a place like UK or UNC with nearly the same exposure. He would have sat on the bench behind guys for 3 years at Duke. K can’t afford to wait for guys to develop anymore.
Disagree with him getting much playing time at UK. UNC for sure.

I would say he'd be a great 4 year player, but afraid he'd transfer before his freshman season.

Disagree with him getting much playing time at UK. UNC for sure.

I would say he'd be a great 4 year player, but afraid he'd transfer before his freshman season.
More at UK than Duke. Cal does a pretty good job of spreading minutes and developing guys. K won’t let his guys play through struggles. If you can’t contribute right away, you don’t play.

I mean, he was definitely going to get playing time this year. Especially if he earned it. Problem is, he took adding Stanley personal and wanted to go somewhere where he didn't have to compete for playing time. I wish him well, but if he quit before he started, Duke is better off.

some rumors floating around that Penny continued to recruit him even after he signed his LOI with Duke
after the statement Ron Hamton made that rumor may indeed be fact

More at UK than Duke. Cal does a pretty good job of spreading minutes and developing guys. K won’t let his guys play through struggles. If you can’t contribute right away, you don’t play.
Really, he has started and let freshman play the majority of the minutes for the last 3-4 years.

Did any of them struggle. Did Reddish not struggle, did others not struggle.

some rumors floating around that Penny continued to recruit him even after he signed his LOI with Duke
after the statement Ron Hamton made that rumor may indeed be fact
No doubt Penny continued to recruit him.

Common practice in football, taboo in basketball. Penny's coming for all your recruits. It's fun to watch.

Yeah, K not letting players play through their struggles was more of a ten years ago kind of thing. Back when he was developing players.

Yeah, K not letting players play through their struggles was more of a ten years ago kind of thing. Back when he was developing players.
Sometimes recruits suck and coaches are forced to recruit over.

Coaches get lazy in their old age.

It's not recruiting over, it's been old and uninspired.

Do you think guys like Nolan Smith, Scheyer, Zoubek, Paulus, Plumlee (s), etc would develop in this era of Duke basketball?

Sometimes recruits suck and coaches are forced to recruit over.

Coaches get lazy in their old age.

It's not recruiting over, it's been old and uninspired.
I think it could also have to do with intended purposes. Sometimes kids commit knowing about other players being recruited and are okay with it until the reality of the situation hits them. Jordan Tucker gave us like two months before he quit. It wasn't because he wasn't getting what he was promised, it is because he was never promised anything. Turns out, he would have been a good piece this past season. Ojeley the same. I don't hate these kids for changing their minds, I hate the backlash the programs get when they change their minds.

I think it could also have to do with intended purposes. Sometimes kids commit knowing about other players being recruited and are okay with it until the reality of the situation hits them. Jordan Tucker gave us like two months before he quit. It wasn't because he wasn't getting what he was promised, it is because he was never promised anything. Turns out, he would have been a good piece this past season. Ojeley the same. I don't hate these kids for changing their minds, I hate the backlash the programs get when they change their minds.
We (UK) tell them going into into it, it's not for everyone.

Watching other programs, it really isn't. You have to the best of the best to compete at the highest level.

If a guy says, "it's not for me",it's better to find out early.

ADVERTISEMENT