ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Bloods

You’re getting confused or senile and I’m not surprised you being an ugly orange fan. But my claim was that I haven’t said anything bad about the Vols or Barnes. On the contrary I have given praise. So it was up to you to refruite or quote my claim that I have.

I don’t need to support any other argument. You are an arrogant passive flamer. :p

That is the claim you need to support goofball. It is blatantly untrue.
You can try to "refruit" , but I would prefer you attempt to refute it.Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
That is the claim you need to support goofball. It is blatantly untrue.
You can try to "refruit" , but I would prefer you attempt to refute it.Laughing

You’re not very smart. I explained my claim, practically spelled it out for you.

The arrogant passive flamer is my opinion.

Not at all but if that’s how you feel you have a serious lack of knowledge
What am I wrong about?
Dook has been a one coach wonder. Sorry, but that doesn’t make Dook a bkueblood because they’ve had succes for 28 years.

What am I wrong about?
Dook has been a one coach wonder. Sorry, but that doesn’t make Dook a bkueblood because they’ve had succes for 28 years.

That’s really odd. We became 4th all time in wins in 28 years? 3 runner ups and 7 final fours? 13 conf tourney champs and the most ever. all time best win percentage in the NCAA tourney. We’ve spent more time ranked number 1 than any team ever.

Pretty darn impressive for a little ole team that only has 28 years of history. And mind you we have completely dominated college basketball since the tourney expanded but you know enjoy that helms title that puts you over the top

That’s really odd. We became 4th all time in wins in 28 years? 3 runner ups and 7 final fours? 13 conf tourney champs and the most ever. all time best win percentage in the NCAA tourney. We’ve spent more time ranked number 1 than any team ever.

Pretty darn impressive for a little ole team that only has 28 years of history. And mind you we have completely dominated college basketball since the tourney expanded but you know enjoy that helms title that puts you over the top
Didn’t wn your 1st title till 1991. Not my fault you couldn’t win one sooner.

Wow Della, you have IU and UL on there, but no Kansas???

There are only 4 blue bloods right now:
UK
UNC
KU
Duke

UCLA and IU lost that status years ago and UL never had it.
correct, and they (blue bloods) all have one thing in common - Their school color is BLUE

What am I wrong about?
Who was the Duke coach in the late 70’s who took them to a FF?
Who was the Duke coach who had a winning record against Dean?

What am I wrong about?
So having one coach is a negative? At least K won’t retire a month before the season with no explanation.

Who has better players in college right now?

Who cares bout the NFL, unless you are losing the discussion.
Hard to say UNC football sucks when they’ve been producing NFL players. I just watched 2 UNC players in the pro bowl.
That’s pretty good for a program that sucks.

Hard to say UNC football sucks when they’ve been producing NFL players. I just watched 2 UNC players in the pro bowl.
I believe Trubisky is a UNC guy. Damn good qb.

Easy to say. Look at the results on the field.

Never forgive Trubisky..... cost me the super bowl win in Fantasy Football this year.
Yeah, but as a Bears fan, I've seen the Bears go through about a thousand wannabe quarterbacks since '85, they were all duds. Trubisky and a great defense might get Chicago back on top of the black and blue division.
Now if they can just get themselves a damn field goal kicker. Ugh.

@49ers that day I was expecting much better numbers from him. Also had both Bears RBs....didn't play Howard though.

ADVERTISEMENT