ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Homer Here

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Who would you nominate?

200.gif

@ExitFlagger’s idea.

Last edited:
Hard to choose. @ExitFlagger is the worst Kansas one. Kentucky has about 5-6 in the running. Duke and unc posters don’t seem to be around as much anymore but @Afamu is up there

Ftr I back @rockycard 100%. We only have a few fans that give a **** (such as us) and JC calling rocky a homer is very ****ing ironic. That dude is as homer as they come. That’s saying something with as many cat fans there are on this board.

Ftr I back @rockycard 100%. We only have a few fans that give a **** (such as us) and JC calling rocky a homer is very ****ing ironic. That dude is as homer as they come. That’s saying something with as many cat fans there are on this board.
Meh. If defending my team/program against all the minions of stupid here is homerism.... guilty. BLOCKHEAD remains the biggest U6 homer. You're not too far behind.

Meh. If defending my team/program against all the minions of stupid here is homerism.... guilty. BLOCKHEAD remains the biggest U6 homer. You're not too far behind.
I’m just being honest man. Alot of us are homers, including yourself. It is what it is. No need to deny it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT