ADVERTISEMENT

Team You’d Most Like To See Get Prison R@ped In The Tourney?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
I’m not talking “lose”. I mean absolutely HUMILIATED. And who would you like to see do it to them?

prison-rape-3.jpg

I’m not talking “lose”. I mean absolutely HUMILIATED. And who would you like to see do it to them?

prison-rape-3.jpg
I have no dogs in this dance, my team went from #7 in the country in January to homeless in March.

So Purdue is the most likely candidate if the trend continues as they lost to 13, 15 and 16 seeds the last 3 years.

Illinois because they shamelessly have been allowing a rapist to play for their team

Reactions: KJBBoiler
Iowa, but they're in the NIT, so does it even count if no one sees it?

Reactions: winin11
Like? Gonzaga: fraudulent seeding
Expect? Kansas: fraudulent seeding. Will get curb stomped either the first or second game
Damn dude. You are obsessed.

KU beat 5 of the top 12 seeded teams. THAT is why they are seeded 4 despite having losses.

You might be right though. They might get curb stomped. They have little depth and are missing their best player. But they won enough big games against good teams to deserve a 4 seed. You don't just take away what a team deserves because of an injury. I know the NCAA did it to FSU in football, but they were wrong.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Every SEC team not named Kentucky. I hate them all and they can all eat shit.

Every team hates UK and some of our fans really go around rooting for them in the postseason. Will never make sense to me. There are a lot of players in the league I end up liking from year to year. But teams? Fvck that.

Every team hates UK and some of our fans really go around rooting for them in the postseason. Will never make sense to me. There are a lot of players in the league I end up liking from year to year. But teams? Fvck that.
Yeah, but the teams beating those SEC teams, hate UK too, so they win the game, then their fans say UK's wins were against shit competitiin, then, when we lose to another team we should beat by 30, they look like they're right again.

ADVERTISEMENT