ADVERTISEMENT

Betting on FanDuel...

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
I made a $10.00----Yes, $10 dollars---deposit on FanDuel, so I could be the Derby. Turns out, you cannot bet the Derby on there. So now, I have $10 bucks on there. I have zero knowledge of this type of betting. So can someone give me a tip(s) on a wager for my whopping $10 bucks..Laughing

Edit: For example....Nuggets are+340. If I bet that $10 on the Nuggets, what do the need to do for me to win...And they win, what do I make?

TVG or NYRA if you wanna bet horses. If you bet $10 on the nuggets at +340 and they win you win $34. This is assuming the +340 is the money line number. The spread is Nuggets +9 at -110. So you have to bet $11 to win $10, but you get 9 points so if they lose 105-100 you still win.

TVG or NYRA if you wanna bet horses. If you bet $10 on the nuggets at +340 and they win you win $34.
BMore, I am trying to bet Denver +340 and the Over at 223. $10. I cannot find where I place the bet....

Man I have a hard time believing they don’t have any derby odds. I don’t have fan duel but I can’t imagine any bookie site not having it.

Sorry wasn’t meaning to be abrasive I guess it was way too late anyways

Man I have a hard time believing they don’t have any derby odds. I don’t have fan duel but I can’t imagine any bookie site not having it.
It said due to "Derby Rights", that they couldn't accpet bets. But did have a redirect to TVG; their sister parnter.

I don’t know FanDuel’s interface but probably click the +340 and a box will appear asking how much you wanna bet.
I did...Clicked the +340 and 222.3 Over...it showed my bet slip...But I don't see where I can actually place the bet. I'll figure it out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Understood on the derby odds, that’s pretty shitty.

Should be an open white box on the bet slip to type in the 10. Probably a tab near the top to choose from straight bets or parlay.

But I’m guessing. It ain’t legal down here in Ky so my online bookie is offshore. Mybookie.com Pretty dependable. Cash out fee is a joke but pretty common on the off shore sites.

Damn man ima start needin some picks out of ya.

I was thinking super bold Denver Money Line lol they waxing that ass.

Edit: Hope I didn’t jinx ya (never edited)

Damn man ima start needin some picks out of ya.

I was thinking super bold Denver Money Line lol they waxing that ass.

Edit: Hope I didn’t jinx ya (never edited)
Found out my laptop(Chromebook) wasn't compatible...Si had to use my wifes laptop...I took Denver , +340, and the over at 223. Looks good as of now..

Over effed ya smh that’s why the parlays pay so good.

You hit the “harder bet” fwiw
Yep....And I agree...I thought the over was the easier if the two...And given how the two can score, I thiouhgt it was a given, TBH...Looked good early.

It dam sure looked good at half. I didn’t watch so I dunno if lac was embarrassed and stepped up the d second half or what. Nugs has like 70 at half right? Tough loss.

And I just meant odds wise.

Nugs ML woulda payed 34$
Over woulda only payed 9$

Had u only chosen one.

Found out my laptop(Chromebook) wasn't compatible...Si had to use my wifes laptop...I took Denver , +340, and the over at 223. Looks good as of now..
That's really strange. I know no one else really cares, but as someone who's job is to build software for the web, I want to know why a Chromebook wasn't a valid device. I don't want my web apps to be as shitty as that.

That's really strange. I know no one else really cares, but as someone who's job is to build software for the web, I want to know why a Chromebook wasn't a valid device. I don't want my web apps to be as shitty as that.
I was like, are you sure? I mean, this isn't some 15 year old, Chromebook. And I've never had an issue with downloading or using any sites...I was like---OK. I'll just use my wifes laptop.

I care, BTW....SmokinSmile

I'm not at all familiar with how software works, etc, etc...But I was surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT