ADVERTISEMENT

Best and worst big ten fanbases

Where did I say he was scared? I said he can't handle losing to Indiana. That game in Dec, of 2011, really got to Cal. Hurt his ego. So, instead of having #1 IU come into Rupp the following season, and put a beat down on his boys----He simply starts making excuses...Series cancelled. Embarrassment avoided.Laughing
If that is his worry why is he willing to play IU in Indy on a regular basis? Looks like IU is the one that is scared to play UK.

I literally gave you the data of highest winning percentage to determine the best home court advantage. How is that subjective?
This is how you conceptualize the question before us ?? If you were a criminal attorney, all your clients would be on death row. The overwhelming reason a team/program has an elite home-court winning % is directly proportional to the performance ability of that team !! Not nearly so much the overall quality of the ATMOSPHERE of the arena !! I guess the '92 Dream Team - if they had had 1 more yr. of eligibility in '92/'93 - would have had a hell of a " home court advantage" WHEREVER that may have been.

This is how you conceptualize the question before us ?? If you were a criminal attorney, all your clients would be on death row. The overwhelming reason a team/program has an elite home-court winning % is directly proportional to the performance ability of that team !! Not nearly so much the overall quality of the ATMOSPHERE of the arena !! I guess the '92 Dream Team - if they had had 1 more yr. of eligibility in '92/'93 - would have had a hell of a " home court advantage" WHEREVER that may have been.

Are you high?

I literally gave you the data of highest winning percentage to determine the best home court advantage. How is that subjective?
I think this is a frivolous argument because it's hard to define but straight winning percentage is far from an ideal metric to determine best home court advantage because it ignores things like strength of schedule and talent level.

As evidence, I doubt many think Gonzaga, Oregon and Belmont are three of the seven most intimidating arenas to play in.

I think this is a frivolous argument because it's hard to define but straight winning percentage is far from an ideal metric to determine best home court advantage because it ignores things like strength of schedule and talent level.

As evidence, I doubt many think Gonzaga, Oregon and Belmont are three of the seven most intimidating arenas to play in.

Purdue ain’t it. You aren’t even the best in the B1G.

I’ve read that post 4 times and I still don’t understand the Dream team reference, but I applaud you for getting high as fvck on a Wednesday afternoon.
And I applaud YOU for being willing to be the Poster Child for Message Board Dumbassery seldom if ever seen in modern times.

Cause and effect. I.e. causation. The overarching message being: If you have an absolutely sensational basketball team, what would be, by far, the most important factor in a homecourt record that is, likewise, sensational ?? The overwhelming talents of the team or the homecourt atmosphere/advantage ?? The '92 Dream Team would go undefeated in front of an avg. of 73 people watching, all of whom are " high as fvck " ; and a feeble team could easily go winless in front of an avg. of 20,000 delirious, loyal fans.
One's homecourt record (effect), thusly, is substantially predicated on the cause, here, the cause being talent . Are we there, yet ? If not, maybe I can get my 5th grader to give it a try. If you're still struggling, I could get my cocker spaniel, I suppose.

giphy.gif

Way to go Purdue guys. Where did you find this ******? Close your gate.

Last edited:
If that is his worry why is he willing to play IU in Indy on a regular basis? Looks like IU is the one that is scared to play UK.
WHich explains why IU was willing to play at Rupp...Laughing

WHich explains why IU was willing to play at Rupp...Laughing
That explains nothing. What is evident is Cal doesn't feel his players are safe playing in Assembly Hall. IU is worried about playing UK on a neutral court because they know they will take a beating.

That explains nothing. What is evident is Cal doesn't feel his players are safe playing in Assembly Hall. IU is worried about playing UK on a neutral court because they know they will take a beating.

Stfu, dick bag.

Similar to how they did in Des Moines?Laughing

Reactions: hawkit3113
Like I said....it's frivolious because it's subjective. Arguing with me about it makes you look like Johnhoosierr.
you've publicly announced how you had me on ignore, obviously not the case since you're in my thread. Go fvck yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT