ADVERTISEMENT

Bert

I was going through my Dad's old basketball clippings and found that old program from the Field House at Iowa, where it was the Mideast Regional with UK, Ohio State, Butler, and Western Kentucky. 1962.

Freaking awesome!!
That's awesome. I have a similar story but it was 8mill tapes, difference is they were nude beaches and swinger parties. Always knew the old man was a freak. ;)

I was going through my Dad's old basketball clippings and found that old program from the Field House at Iowa, where it was the Mideast Regional with UK, Ohio State, Butler, and Western Kentucky. 1962.

Freaking awesome!!
Thanks hawkit.

That was a great Ohio State team, not so much for Kentucky.

Ed Diddle was Western's Coach, I knew him.

1962? Bert was only in his 60s then. A spry young lad.
Hawkit call and he was going over the old program. One guy on the Western Kentucky was Darryl Carrier. When I was a Freshman in high school I played against Darryl. He was a good shot. Darryl lives about three miles from me. He was once a City Commissioner. He son played at Kentucky. Chuck Hayes was one of his good friends and you would see Chuck around our little berg every once in a while.

Being old allows you to build up some good memories.

Hawkit called last night and he was going over the old program. One guy on the Western Kentucky team was Darryl Carrier. When I was a Freshman in high school I played against Darryl. He was a good shot. Darryl lives about three miles from me. He was once a City Commissioner. His son played at Kentucky. UK's Chuck Hayes was one of his good friends and you would see Chuck around our little berg every once in a while.

Being old allows you to build up some good memories.
Folks I am sorry about the bad post. Bad grammar. The bold corrects the errors.

Good Bourbon does that to the mind.

ADVERTISEMENT