ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball blue bloods

Petrino cannot get quality coaches to work under him, recruiting and coaching up players has been awful. There will be a change as soon as the season is over.

Yeah, which means they'll be younger than Louisville. Laughing
Y’all lose 6 offensive starters and 7 defensive starters, Louisville loses 3 and 1. Your teams production is upper class driven, our is anything but. I’m not saying we’re going to be good next year, but we need a coach that can properly manage a roster.

Y’all lose 6 offensive starters and 7 defensive starters, Louisville loses 3 and 1. Your teams production is upper class driven, our is anything but. I’m not saying we’re going to be good next year, but we need a coach that can properly manage a roster.

if it were not for that pesky 14 million dollars Petrino would already be gone

we have quality depth, if that continues i think we field competitive teams for the foreseeable future

Kentucky needs some coaches that can properly manage an offense.

Reactions: rockycard
The majority of the starting O, D, and ST will be gone.
Yeah, you guys need to take advantage of Snell and Allen, they are both great players. I like the defense that y’all play, your offense is very bad though.

Y’all definitely need Benny and Allen to stay healthy. You won’t even need them against us, our team has quit on the coaches...and I don’t blame them.

Pork_Chop_medium.gif
OMG that is funny as hell and pretty freaking accurate. It even shows his face hitting the pavement. Ha ha.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Y’all definitely need Benny and Allen to stay healthy. You won’t even need them against us, our team has quit on the coaches...and I don’t blame them.

I was gonna say who gives a shit about the cards' roster...the CATS are going to pummel them anyway, but it seems you have come to terms with that.

now that the regular season in football is over

how do you feel your predictions and/or comments played out

now that the regular season in football is over

how do you feel your predictions and/or comments played out
I still don’t think Kentucky is better than Duke. Kentucky isn’t an impressive team, that’s why they won’t be able to compete in a bowl game with some team with a similar record. We had two opening day starters available on defense last night, don’t even think that your offense has finally arrived. Wilson didn’t have to worry at all about a pass rush at all. Wake forest was just as impressive, Georgia Tech was more impressive. Y’all aren’t as good as your record indicates, but it’s been 41 years since you’v won nine games that you don’t know how to act. Lol

I still don’t think Kentucky is better than Duke. Kentucky isn’t an impressive team, that’s why they won’t be able to compete in a bowl game with some team with a similar record. We had two opening day starters available on defense last night, don’t even think that your offense has finally arrived. Wilson didn’t have to worry at all about a pass rush at all. Wake forest was just as impressive, Georgia Tech was more impressive. Y’all aren’t as good as your record indicates, but it’s been 41 years since you’v won nine games that you don’t know how to act. Lol
Duke just lost at home to Wake fuggin' Forest 59-7....Not Bama, not Clemson, WAKE FOREST. Even Louisville kept it 31 points closer than that, and we know how bad Louisville is.

Kansas has the only Head Coach with a national title on his resume.

It truly is a blessing to be a fan of a school where the best coaches in the world want to be.

Rock Chalk

And it’s not like I posted that my basketball team could produce two top five teams, and then get bitch slapped in the first game by 34.
:D

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

If not for UT playing out of their minds against Auburn and UK, UK finishes in the Top 10, and gets a New Years bowl.

My favorite part, all the UL and Nebraska efforts to flip Wandale Robinson probably died last night with you all making our offense look like the Green Bay Packers.

If not for UT playing out of their minds against Auburn and UK, UK finishes in the Top 10, and gets a New Years bowl.

My favorite part, all the UL and Nebraska efforts to flip Wandale Robinson probably died last night with you all making our offense look like the Green Bay Packers.
It was UK playing like ass much more than UT playing well. UT is a bad team, period. I thought Louisville made UK's offense look more like the Saints.

It was UK playing like ass much more than UT playing well. UT is a bad team, period. I thought Louisville made UK's offense look more like the Saints.

UT isn’t a good team, but they do have a very talented roster that’s capable of playing well, and they did that night. People forget that as big of a cornball as he was, Butch was a good recruiter.

UK didn’t play good, but that game was over by halftime because Guarantano was throwing 20 yard passes on a rope, and it energized their defense. The Hail Mary was a different story for another day, but still.

Nonetheless, they scored more points in a half against one of the best scoring defenses in the country than they put up in 5 of their 12 games all season. It was an anomaly, but they aren’t exactly FCS level talent.

UT isn’t a good team, but they do have a very talented roster that’s capable of playing well, and they did that night. People forget that as big of a cornball as he was, Butch was a good recruiter.

UK didn’t play good, but that game was over by halftime because Guarantano was throwing 20 yard passes on a rope, and it energized their defense. The Hail Mary was a different story for another day, but still.

Nonetheless, they scored more points in a half against one of the best scoring defenses in the country than they put up in 5 of their 12 games all season. It was an anomaly, but they aren’t exactly FCS level talent.
Meh, I'm not one to make excuses. Bottom line is we are talking about a 5-7 football team.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT