ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball blue bloods

I still don’t think Kentucky is better than Duke. Kentucky isn’t an impressive team, that’s why they won’t be able to compete in a bowl game with some team with a similar record. We had two opening day starters available on defense last night, don’t even think that your offense has finally arrived. Wilson didn’t have to worry at all about a pass rush at all. Wake forest was just as impressive, Georgia Tech was more impressive. Y’all aren’t as good as your record indicates, but it’s been 41 years since you’v won nine games that you don’t know how to act. Lol

56-10. Scoreboard, beeeeyotch.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I went to Manual, but always remember Brian playing at Trinity, he and I are roughly the same age. Those Male-Trinity games were crazy when Michael Bush was playing also.

I went to Manual, but always remember Brian playing at Trinity, he and I are roughly the same age. Those Male-Trinity games were crazy when Michael Bush was playing also.
My alma mater has pretty much always sucked in football. Somehow they managed to make it to state title game in 2014 and got routed by Trinity 47-14. They're in the same district as Highlands and Cov Cath so they pretty much get abused most years.

Reactions: UL_1986
U6: 15-16 in ALL TIME series in football.

(Timeframing, rather than looking at ALL TIME is a loser's argument)

My alma mater has pretty much always sucked in football. Somehow they managed to make it to state title game in 2014 and got routed by Trinity 47-14. They're in the same district as Highlands and Cov Cath so they pretty much get abused most years.

Which school did you go to? I played in the same district as Highlands and Cov Cath. We played Cath every year, but Highlands would never schedule a game with us. My school eventually classified to 4-A a couple of years after I graduated.

Duke and Kentucky on top, no certain order. Kentucky had a surprisingly good year, 40 years from now they may have another.

We'll take a step backwards next year. Losing too many players. But you guys won't be much better. The series should be competitive for the next few years lol. Oh avatar, Oh avatar.......

We'll take a step backwards next year. Losing too many players. But you guys won't be much better. The series should be competitive for the next few years lol. Oh avatar, Oh avatar.......

Not so sure about that....Hagans, Quickley, Herro, EJ, Baker and Richards should all be back....

...thanks.

Even with football... other than in the secondary, there is quite a bit of talent to fill the spots from the departing players.
Defense should still be fairly stout up front although they need to replace Allen and virtually the entire secondary. I don't see a way that the offense is worth a shit though. Losing Snell, Bunchie, Conrad, Bouvier, Baker, etc from an already very stagnant offense is going to be ugly. Unless they plan to bring in some grad transfers and find an ample replacement for Wilson I could see them being the worst offense in the SEC. Bowden can't do it all himself. Wilson at QB is nothing but a dead end.

Defense should still be fairly stout up front although they need to replace Allen and virtually the entire secondary. I don't see a way that the offense is worth a shit though. Losing Snell, Bunchie, Conrad, Bouvier, Baker, etc from an already very stagnant offense is going to be ugly. Unless they plan to bring in some grad transfers and find an ample replacement for Wilson I could see them being the worst offense in the SEC. Wilson at QB is nothing but a dead end.

Lose Snell- you got Rose, Smoke and Rodriguez
Lose Bunchie- You have Landon Young coming back, although I'm not sure if he was a guard or could play there. Fortner, Jackson, Darrian Kinnard, Nassir Watkins, EJ Price, Logan Stenberg, Mason Wolfe... should all be back.
Lose Conrad- Justin Rigg will need to step up here
Lose Bouvier & Baker- You still have Bowden back and Zi'are Hughes, Tae Tae Crumes, DeMarcus Harris and possibly Devonta Lee. (Along with the 6'7 dude that transferred to UK after playing Hoops at Iowa)

Not sure about giving up on Wilson. This year of experience could prove to be really big for him. Aside from Bowden, Bouvier and Conrad, there weren't too many options that he could trust.

Lose Snell- you got Rose, Smoke and Rodriguez
Lose Bunchie- You have Landon Young coming back, although I'm not sure if he was a guard or could play there. Fortner, Jackson, Darrian Kinnard, Nassir Watkins, EJ Price, Logan Stenberg, Mason Wolfe... should all be back.
Lose Conrad- Justin Rigg will need to step up here
Lose Bouvier & Baker- You still have Bowden back and Zi'are Hughes, Tae Tae Crumes, DeMarcus Harris and possibly Devonta Lee. (Along with the 6'7 dude that transferred to UK after playing Hoops at Iowa)

Not sure about giving up on Wilson. This year of experience could prove to be really big for him. Aside from Bowden, Bouvier and Conrad, there weren't too many options that he could trust.

We lose a lot on the lines. Especially offense.

ADVERTISEMENT