ADVERTISEMENT

Bama TN game

C*A*T*S

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2009
Not sure that was a walk on Penny. How did you guys see it?

I thought it was a walk but a tough call. However, I thought it was a clear hook, which is what should have been called. He was surprised Admiral was on him and clearly grabbed and hooked his lower body.

I think you mean Petty, but I didn't think it was a walk. He did lose his footing though.

I think you mean Petty, but I didn't think it was a walk. He did lose his footing though.

I thought technically it was. He moved both feel off the ground before even attempting to dribble. Maybe not though. Regardless, seems like the sort of thing that happens all the time with no call. Petty was fun to watch. Dude was on fire.

I thought technically it was. He moved both feel off the ground before even attempting to dribble. Maybe not though. Regardless, seems like the sort of thing that happens all the time with no call. Petty was fun to watch. Dude was on fire.
It might've been. I didn't get a great look, honestly. He was kind of curling around another guy and it wasn't really in the camera view (plus I was busy typing).

Brian Shey has been awful this year. Not shocking to see him on the other end of that whistle.

Tennessee gets all the calls.
Ha

Like Grant getting called for a charge when defender was well inside arc, negating a 3pt play? Or the Bama continuation 3pt play when there is no such thing in college?

Reactions: della
Bama is so close they are going to stun somebody good late and hope it's not us.

Looks to me as f he traveled. Looks as if his right foot is the foot designated by the official, as his pivot foot. If so, that is a travel. Looks as if he receives the pass, with is right foot contacting the gorund. Which makes that his pivot foot. Then lifts his right foot, while spinning.

ADVERTISEMENT