ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

And this ladies and gents is exactly why Auburn fans get laughed at! Wasn’t a fan of Auburn until they hired someone that they thought could win!!! Thanks for admitting that!

Yet he claims to have had season tickets for over 10 years. Lie. Just as false as his degrees from Auburn and IU.

Bandwagon bitch.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
And this ladies and gents is exactly why Auburn fans get laughed at! Wasn’t a fan of Auburn until they hired someone that they thought could win!!! Thanks for admitting that!

no I was a a fan. You miss read. I just only started trolling this board when it became more fun. I have been attending games since I was a little kid at auburn and IU.

Yet he claims to have had season tickets for over 10 years. Lie. Just as false as his degrees from Auburn and IU.

Bandwagon bitch.

lOl. I can show you my degrees whenever you would like. Much better than yours. I have also Had season tickets for years. Neither of you can read very well at all. The only thing I said was I only started posting on this board a few years ago. That doesn’t at all mean I wasn’t a fan before. No wonder you guys couldn’t get into Kansas or Kentucky.

lOl. I can show you my degrees whenever you would like. Much better than yours. I have also Had season tickets for years. Neither of you can read very well at all. The only thing I said was I only started posting on this board a few years ago. That doesn’t at all mean I wasn’t a fan before. No wonder you guys couldn’t get into Kansas or Kentucky.

Speaking of not reading well...

Big difference between reading and believing, btw.

They're all world at home, but they have been getting blown out on the road.

I like the style of play, but they have to make threes or they lose.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
There is a silver lining for Auburn fans; they only dropped two spots in the KenPom rankings. Maybe Pomeroy isn't out to get Auburn after all.

Reactions: jhmossy
There is a silver lining for Auburn fans; they only dropped two spots in the KenPom rankings. Maybe Pomeroy isn't out to get Auburn after all.

Now the NET is out to get them since they dropped 9 spots after the loss

Reactions: bMORE607
They're all world at home, but they have been getting blown out on the road.

I like the style of play, but they have to make threes or they lose.

we can’t shoot. Plus without Okoro we aren’t that great on D.

the only positive from this game is Wiley seems to be understanding that he can dominate if he catches the ball.

we can’t shoot. Plus without Okoro we aren’t that great on D.

the only positive from this game is Wiley seems to be understanding that he can dominate if he catches the ball.
Wiley is a beast, no doubt.
Yeah, Auburn is not the same team without Okoro. I'll be glad when both dudes move on to the NBA.

lOl. I can show you my degrees whenever you would like. Much better than yours.
Why do people feel the need to argue over this? I don't have a college degree. Though I would be willing to bet, I make as much as some on here, that do. Not bagging on you, OK. I just think its stupid.

Where is our favorite Auburn fan at? They are terrible RollLaugh

nah, we’re not terrible. On the road without arguably our best player was bad news. Throw in we made one 3 didn’t help.

and how are you talking shit after Evansville at home?

Reactions: olsonab
nah, we’re not terrible. On the road without arguably our best player was bad news. Throw in we made one 3 didn’t help.

and how are you talking shit after Evansville at home?
You’re talking about December. I’m laughing because Missouri sucks and your brethren have been showing their assed all season

Wonder why AUDouche420 pulled a disappearing act after posting 20 times a day?

Bandwagon ****.

You’re talking about December. I’m laughing because Missouri sucks and your brethren have been showing their assed all season

A couple have, not all and certainly not me. I've said all along this team was anywhere between a 4-7 seed and still feel that way. We lost our 3 best players and are 22-3 with wins over UK, LSU etc. I cannot complain too much...

A couple have, not all and certainly not me. I've said all along this team was anywhere between a 4-7 seed and still feel that way. We lost our 3 best players and are 22-3 with wins over UK, LSU etc. I cannot complain too much...
I have said repeatedly I cheer for Auburn and hope they do well for the sake of the conference. Any ill will or trolling of Auburn that you see on my end is a result of 2 or 3 posters who have been beyond obnoxious this year. I get Auburn hasn't had hardly an basketball success, but some of these guys are going a little far and extreme.

Reactions: Lover of Pearl
I have said repeatedly I cheer for Auburn and hope they do well for the sake of the conference. Any ill will or trolling of Auburn that you see on my end is a result of 2 or 3 posters who have been beyond obnoxious this year. I get Auburn hasn't had hardly an basketball success, but some of these guys are going a little far and extreme.

I do believe some are just messing with a few.....

Likewise. Like I said, I have no issues with Auburn at all. 0. Cam Newton is my favorite NFL player of all time. Go Panthers

Had a damn good time in Lexington when we played yall in 2010 with Cam. Freakin Randall Cobb gave me a heart attack, though...

Reactions: JimboBBN
Remember watching that game right before my senior homecoming in high school. Man, seems like forever ago

Hell yeah it does. I was just turning 30 and marrying someone I hated lol....

Things have definitely changed...

Can vs Cobb game was awesome. It was like a video game. Defense was a suggestion

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT