ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

It wasn’t Iowa and we are only 22-2 after a Final Four appearance losing our 3 best players, but I guess it’ll suffice...

Thank you, Tom Davis...

Reactions: hawkit3113
We are 35-3 in our last 38 games, with some of those wins making blue bloods look like high school teams. I’m cool with that.....

You’re proud of that team with much better players that got hot for a few games for the first time in Auburn history. We know this. What about this team?

You’re proud of that team with much better players that got hot for a few games for the first time in Auburn history. We know this. What about this team?

We are 22-2 in a rebuilding year where we were preseason ranked in the lower 20’s if at all after losing our 3 best players and leading scorers.

Again, am I supposed to be mad?

Whatever you’re trying to get at, it needs work...

Is that the guy who fouled Kyle Guy?
source.gif

or that pulling someone’s jersey before a double dribble is a foul

jersey pull occurred after. We have already reviewed confirmed you were wrong there. Not to mention If it was called that way which would of been still incorrect it would have been harder for you to get a 3 off. Point is you you still
Lose

Reactions: AUnit
jersey pull occurred after. We have already reviewed confirmed you were wrong there. Not to mention If it was called that way which would of been still incorrect it would have been harder for you to get a 3 off. Point is you you still
Lose

If they call the blatant travel on your player after grabbing that inbound around half court, you lose. Oh wait, you did lose lmao.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If they call the blatant travel on your player after grabbing that inbound around half court, you lose. Oh wait, you did lose lmao.

nope. While the double dribble occurred prior to the foul the foul would have made you take the ball back out in the back court with another second off. Verses getting to take ball out down the court.

Cal has lost more FF's/Championship games than AU/Pearl has ever been to. Won more as well.

nope. While the double dribble occurred prior to the foul the foul would have made you take the ball back out in the back court with another second off. Verses getting to take ball out down the court.

If they called it correctly before any of that happened, you never would have had the lead anyways. Watching Kyle Guy make that 3 and then sink all 3 FTs in front of Bryce Brown holding up the choke signal was much better ending though. Plus, your ***it fans rushed Toomers lmao.

Cal has lost more FF's/Championship games than AU/Pearl has ever been to. Won more as well.

since Pearl has gotten things rolling at Auburn cal hasn’t won shit. Going on 5 seasons now. Won’t be long until the dude starts getting the tubby treatment. Couldn’t happen to a bigger piece of shit

If they called it correctly before any of that happened, you never would have had the lead anyways. Watching Kyle Guy make that 3 and then sink all 3 FTs in front of Bryce Brown holding up the choke signal was much better ending though. Plus, your ***it fans rushed Toomers lmao.

Never had the lead? You are even dumber than i thought. Auburn got screwed in the game. The majority of America all confirmed this. Uva literally won 4 straight tourney games on the backs of the officials. You know it as well

Never had the lead? You are even dumber than i thought. Auburn got screwed in the game. The majority of America all confirmed this. Uva literally won 4 straight tourney games on the backs of the officials. You know it as well

You would never have come back down 10 if they called the game correctly. Refs got you back into the game. I love how salty you are though.

You would never have come back down 10 if they called the game correctly. Refs got you back into the game. I love how salty you are though.

We would have won the fame going away if they had called it correctly. Your guards were hanging all over Harper and brown in the first half. Jerome would have been in foul trouble if the fame was called correctly

We would have won the fame going away if they had called it correctly. Your guards were hanging all over Harper and brown in the first half. Jerome would have been in foul trouble if the fame was called correctly

Lol you only came back because Jerome picked up his 4th foul. We boat race you otherwise.

Same with your guards. Once you admit you lost to a superior team, the salt will dissipate.
Our guards weren’t fouling. It took a gift from the officials for uva to beat auburn even without it’s best player playing

Our guards weren’t fouling. It took a gift from the officials for uva to beat auburn even without it’s best player playing

We might actually have taken you seriously if he played. We win by double digits if you’re at full strength.

We might actually have taken you seriously if he played. We win by double digits if you’re at full strength.

nope. You would of suffered the same fate Kansas and North Carolina did last year with chuma playing. You would of gotten rolled. Auburn was by far playing the best in the Country when Chuma was healthy. Meanwhile uva was escaping with miracles and gifts from the officials

nope. You would of suffered the same fate Kansas and North Carolina did last year with chuma playing. You would of gotten rolled. Auburn was by far playing the best in the Country when Chuma was healthy. Meanwhile uva was escaping with miracles and gifts from the officials

We didn’t have much tape on Auburn without Okeke. Bennett would easily have scouted your team at full strength. We actually played some of our worst basketball in the tournament and still won it all.

We are 35-3 in our last 38 games, with some of those wins making blue bloods look like high school teams. I’m cool with that.....

Funny I don’t remember you or any other Auburn fans around when they was sucking? I’m sure, like Tennessee fans, y’all will go away when they go back to their old ways! I do admire the effort you put into trying to look like a life long Auburn fan though.

We didn’t have much tape on Auburn without Okeke. Bennett would easily have scouted your team at full strength. We actually played some of our worst basketball in the tournament and still won it all.

auburn wasn’t losing with okeke. Okeke literally played himself into the 1st round in the tournament and still got picked top 15 even with teams knowing he wouldn’t play at all this season. He was the best player in the tournament through the sweet 16.

auburn wasn’t losing with okeke. Okeke literally played himself into the 1st round in the tournament and still got picked top 15 even with teams knowing he wouldn’t play at all this season. He was the best player in the tournament through the sweet 16.

Pretty sure Carsen Edwards was better

Funny I don’t remember you or any other Auburn fans around when they was sucking? I’m sure, like Tennessee fans, y’all will go away when they go back to their old ways! I do admire the effort you put into trying to look like a life long Auburn fan though.

auburn fans going away? We have been here for a few years now. There is a reason Kentucky has t made it back to a final 4 since hiring Tony Barbee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT