ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

auburn has always Played for another natty since cam newton. Also have the won best division football twice since cam newton. But your right not relevant. what else you want how clueless you are on?
Thank you for agreeing. Division wins don’t qualify as relevant. Unless you are Auburn.

The ones in real life are fine. It’s the ones that smoke weed all day and post that we have to watch out for ;)

LOL. Smoke weed all day? Good lord
Thank you for agreeing. Division wins don’t qualify as relevant. Unless you are Auburn.

We won the conference as well since our natty. If you can’t brag about that then Kentucky can only talk about 2012 in basketball under cal

LOL. Smoke weed all day? Good lord

We won the conference as well since our natty. If you can’t brag about that then Kentucky can only talk about 2012 in basketball under cal
Winning a title is the end all goal for a program like Kentucky. I am perfectly fine accepting that goals for Auburn are much less than that.

Winning a title is the end all goal for a program like Kentucky. I am perfectly fine accepting that goals for Auburn are much less than that.
Nice try but Kentucky fans keep bragging about other years under call so no it’s not the only goal for you

Nice try but Kentucky fans keep bragging about other years under call so no it’s not the only goal for you

no I do t wish to be a sidewalk fan that never attended class at the school I cheer for. I actually have a degree from a blue blood basketball school. Unlike you clowns

oh, ok lol...you’re one of “those” people! You believe one must attend school before they can be a fan of a team lol. So tell me, if you didn’t go to whatever school you went to, would you still be a fan of any team???

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
oh, ok lol...you’re one of “those” people! You believe one must attend school before they can be a fan of a team lol. So tell me, if you didn’t go to whatever school you went to, would you still be a fan of any team???

no I would cheer for the school I attended

auburn has sold out every game for 4 years now. You guys haven’t been to the final 4 since Wisconsin broke you. Won’t be going this year either. Your program has taken a step back. Auburn is more successful the last 3 years than Uk has been.
The truth hurts dude. Auburn struggles to sell tickets. You know that and I know that.

https://www.al.com/auburnbasketball/2018/02/auburn_basketball_on_pace_for.html

Hell half of the folks at any Auburn basketball game are students with a free pass. At UK students must pay to get in and there are only a couple thousand. The other 20,000 pay a big price to sit there.

So don't go down that road. Auburn's basketball following sucks swamp water. You know it and I know it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The truth hurts dude. Auburn struggles to sell tickets. You know that and I know that.

https://www.al.com/auburnbasketball/2018/02/auburn_basketball_on_pace_for.html

Hell half of the folks at any Auburn basketball game are students with a free pass. At UK students must pay to get in and there are only a couple thousand. The other 20,000 pay a big price to sit there.

So don't go down that road. Auburn's basketball following sucks swamp water. You know it and I know it.

I am not even sure what you all are arguing about, but this article was posted 2 seasons ago :)

Reactions: AuHoosier420
I am so dumb that I went to "my" school and a couple others.

It is really hard to educate a dumb ass hillbilly like Bert.

Should I root for Johns Hopkins soccer or Kentucky basketball?

Last edited:
I am not even sure what you all are arguing about, but this article was posted 2 seasons ago :)

Yes. But two years ago Auburn was surging. They still had problems getting their students to go to the games.

Okay: 20 seasons ago UK was selling out. 40 seasons ago UK was selling out. Last year UK sold out, the year before that UK sold out. This year UK sold out. UK sells out. Please find out when the last year that UK basketball did not sell out.

UK usually leads the country in attendance and the ticket prices are out the ceiling. Few students get to go. So please tell me what I am arguing about?

Auhoosier is a nut case. Auburn has no following in basketball.

Do I need to continue?

no I would cheer for the school I attended

Well I hate to hurt your feelings but I’m gonna tell you something you might not like to hear. You and the other few dumbasses on this board that say you have to go to a school to be a real fan don’t determine what makes a fan! Saying that is only way you can be a “real” fan of a team is the dumbest shit ever.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well I hate to hurt your feelings but I’m gonna tell you something you might not like to hear. You and the other few dumbasses on this board that say you have to go to a school to be a real fan don’t determine what makes a fan! Saying that is only way you can be a “real” fan of a team is the dumbest shit ever.

sorry you couldn’t get into UK

Reactions: olsonab
The ones in real life are fine. It’s the ones that smoke weed all day and post that we have to watch out for ;)

To be fair, it's not the weed smoking (or vaping or ingesting or however he takes his weed). It's the other aspect you alluded to - internet-based anonymity. The only Auburn fans I know IRL are just fine (and we can all agree that whenever Auburn beats Alabama in football it's a good day).

Reactions: olsonab

Whenever he’s getting drugged in debating you that’s the card he plays. Weak ass argument if you ask me and also he’s closet IU fan so he’s gonna pimp those titles to make himself look good, what a loser.

To be fair, it's not the weed smoking (or vaping or ingesting or however he takes his weed). It's the other aspect you alluded to - internet-based anonymity. The only Auburn fans I know IRL are just fine (and we can all agree that whenever Auburn beats Alabama in football it's a good day).

I like you.

Thanks for having a level head on your shoulders and Go Big Blue when not playing AU. That’s all sports.

Ha...laughable.

Just as one example, how can you possibly argue that he gets more out of his teams than Beard?

Not trying to argue, but I think it’s close between the two lately.

Just look at last year for Auburn, Bryce Brown was a two star and had one D1 offer besides AU and it was Charlotte. Leaves as arguably the best three point shooter in SEC history. Jared Harper has zero offers from his home state of Georgia and just a three star. Plays his ass off for three years and made his NBA debut last week with the Suns. Anfernee Mclemore had zero offers from his home state of Georgia and only three D one offers. He chose AU over going to MIT and was a 2 star. I could go on and on, but it’s not like we’ve been killing it recruiting wise until maybe starting now if we get Jalen Greene with Shariffe Cooper. Now, I’m not saying we aren’t getting top 20 classes lately, but we still finish about 6th-8th in the SEC alone over the last 4-5 years when it comes to recruiting rankings.

Not trying to argue, but I think it’s close between the two lately.

Just look at last year for Auburn, Bryce Brown was a two star and had one D1 offer besides AU and it was Charlotte. Leaves as arguably the best three point shooter in SEC history. Jared Harper has zero offers from his home state of Georgia and just a three star. Plays his ass off for three years and made his NBA debut last week with the Suns. Anfernee Mclemore had zero offers from his home state of Georgia and only three D one offers. He chose AU over going to MIT and was a 2 star. I could go on and on, but it’s not like we’ve been killing it recruiting wise until maybe starting now if we get Jalen Greene with Shariffe Cooper. Now, I’m not saying we aren’t getting top 20 classes lately, but we still finish about 6th-8th in the SEC alone over the last 4-5 years when it comes to recruiting rankings.

If you’re going to judge talent by star rankings, then it’s Beard by a landslide. He just nearly won the national title with a bunch of nobodies.

Harper was a 4 star. Wiley a 5. Purifoy, Spencer, Okeke, Mitchell, all 4s, etc. Several fours and a five in his current freshman class. Pearl has had talented and experienced players. Everyone has had a lower-ranked player that excelled. Rankings are fairly meaningless after the top 10 or 20. Patrick Mahomes was ranked about 400 for God’s sake. And he was doing the same shit in HS that he does now. His HS reel is absurd.

I wouldn’t say that Pearl got the most out of his team when they were 30-balled by a lower seed a few years ago. Or during last year’s regular season. And this year? I’d say they’ve done roughly what they should have. Some solid wins, some bad losses, and won a bunch that they should have. He’s probably getting a little too much credit for a team that got hot for a few games.

There’s really no comparing him to Beard in that dept right now.

If you’re going to judge talent by star rankings, then it’s Beard by a landslide. He just nearly won the national title with a bunch of nobodies.

Harper was a 4 star. Wiley a 5. Purifoy, Spencer, Okeke, Mitchell, all 4s, etc. Several fours and a five in his current freshman class. Pearl has had talented and experienced players. Everyone has had a lower-ranked player that excelled. Rankings are fairly meaningless after the top 10 or 20. Patrick Mahomes was ranked about 400 for God’s sake. And he was doing the same shit in HS that he does now. His HS reel is absurd.

I wouldn’t say that Pearl got the most out of his team when they were 30-balled by a lower seed a few years ago. Or during last year’s regular season. And this year? I’d say they’ve done roughly what they should have. Some solid wins, some bad losses, and won a bunch that they should have. He’s probably getting a little too much credit for a team that got hot for a few games.

There’s really no comparing him to Beard in that dept right now.

its hilarious how butthurt you are over Auburn. Not even remotely rational at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT