ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

I’m not living in the past. You are arguing three years because it fits your agenda. Do you realize how small three years is as a sample?

I will be here to accept your apology after Kentucky beats Auburn in the coming weeks. Maybe even twice!

Umm UK fans guaranteed a victory in auburn as well. Then nick Richardson got the shit kicked out of him by Wiley

i has here well before last March. I started visiting soon after we hired the game changer
So you're aware of AU's losing record to UK since Pearl was hired. Since you guys only started caring about he sport when he was hired and it's "modern era".

I'm just trying to dumb down and get on the same level. It's easier to have a conversation when the others can understand.

So you're aware of AU's losing record to UK since Pearl was hired. Since you guys only started caring about he sport when he was hired and it's "modern era".

I'm just trying to dumb down and get on the same level. It's easier to have a conversation when the others can understand.

Pearl took over a probation ridden roster due to the POS tony barbee. Pearl shouldn’t be judged until 2016.

Pearl took over a probation ridden roster due to the POS tony barbee. Pearl shouldn’t be judged until 2016.
OK. See now I know your angles. I have to do the same thing when talking to my 3-7 year old nieces. I don't know how much they know. So I have to find their level of perception.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
OK. See now I know your angles. I have to do the same thing when talking to my 3-7 year old nieces. I don't know how much they know. So I have to find their level of perception.

no angles. Just the truth. Since 2016 does anyone else besides auburn have 4 victories over Kentucky?

Zero final 4’s in last 5 years. s I said UK has taken a step back
Wait a second, if you go 4 years without a final four you’ve taken a step back? What kind of nonsense is that? You do realize every program ever has gone four years without a final four, right? I mean, look at your schools. Auburn went about 100 years without one and IU hasn’t sniffed one in almost 20 years. Gtfo

Wait a second, if you go 4 years without a final four you’ve taken a step back? What kind of nonsense is that? You do realize every program ever has gone four years without a final four, right? I mean, look at your schools. Auburn went about 100 years without one and IU hasn’t sniffed one in almost 20 years. Gtfo
Auburn basketball only started since Pearl's second or third season. It was semi-clearly explained. It keeps changing so who knows at this point?

Also,using that line of logic, apparently is enough to own this board. But a degree from AU and IU means logic doesn't apply and they'll sell all the ignorance they know.

Yes, another team has 6. We're 5-6 against said team since '16

florida is all I can think of here. Not a good look though. Further confirms my point UK has taken a step back. I guarantee UK was much better from 2010-2015 then they have been from 2016-2020

Auburn basketball only started since Pearl's second or third season. It was semi-clearly explained. It keeps changing so who knows at this point?

Also,using that line of logic apparently is enough to own this board.

hasn’t changed at all. Once Pearl got his guys Auburn has become the best program in the SEC. seem to happen for Pearl at UT as well.

florida is all I can think of here. Not a good look though. Further confirms my point UK has taken a step back. I guarantee UK was much better from 2010-2015 then they have been from 2016-2020

Not UF, but I have no doubt, that's all you can think of.

We have plenty of ammo. Auburn has made the blue blood fans of this board our bitch
No one here really believes that but you. We are welcoming board though. If your head wasn’t so far up your ass, you wouldn’t be involved in back and forth like you are with every fan base every day. I’ve never had a problem with Auburn. You guys are having a cute run. I hope it continues, even though I know it will not.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
No one here really believes that but you. We are welcoming board though. If your head wasn’t so far up your ass, you wouldn’t be involved in back and forth like you are with every fan base every day. I’ve never had a problem with Auburn. You guys are having a cute run. I hope it continues, even though I know it will not.

what you clowns aren’t getting is we aren’t here to be accepted by you. We are dictating the noard now. Just look how many people are starting auburn threads. We aren’t like South Carolina. We are here to stay

what you clowns aren’t getting is we aren’t here to be accepted by you. We are dictating the noard now. Just look how many people are starting auburn threads. We aren’t like South Carolina. We are here to stay
I hope you guys stay. I have no issue with new fans coming to the board. You’ve taken and continue to take your medicine for your ridiculous takes. It will continue as long as you keep posting with the same bullshit.

I hope you guys stay. I have no issue with new fans coming to the board. You’ve taken and continue to take your medicine for your ridiculous takes. It will continue as long as you keep posting with the same bullshit.

This is rich coming from one of the more delusional ones on the board. Just be glad the sec football powers help support your basketball program

He will. Just wait until our back court is shariffe Cooper and jalen Greene own the SEC next season
Holding my breath. Good luck.

Forgive me I act like I heard this same song and dance before from other teams/fans. You're a spin off a show I've seen many times.

Actually do it, and I'll take you more serious. Hypotheticals,spins, angles, perceptions opinions, doesn't get me excited anymore.

Zero final 4’s in last 5 years. s I said UK has taken a step back

So the basis for your entire, conveniently-framed argument hinges solely on the outcome of an overtime Elite 8 game? It can't be anything else, since in the last five years Auburn has a total of:
  • Two (2) NCAA Tournament appearances;
  • Five (5) NCAA Tournament wins;
  • One (1) SEC regular season title (at 13-5); and
  • One (1) SEC Tournament title.
It's weird to give so much credence to one (1) Final Four run that hinged on a one (1) point victory over twelve (12) seed New Mexico State in the first (1st) round where your win probability was less than sixty-five percent (65%) in the final minute, not to mention surviving an OT game to reach the Final Four.

But that's your... choice, I guess.

Wait, by your logic Villanova > Duke. Come to think of it, so are Texas Tech and Chicago State.

Whew, what a ride! Getting me all sweaty trying to keep up with your "logic," but, like my boy Pearl, I'm an nope to that:

tenor.gif

auburn has more than held our own in football. It’s 6 of us that make the other 8 in the sec very rich
RollLaugh

You guys haven’t been relevant since Cam Newton. Who I won’t hate on as a Panthers fan. That’s my boy. Send him a thank you card while you’re at it.

Kentucky basketball is bigger and better than all of your sports combined. That must sting.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So the basis for your entire, conveniently-framed argument hinges solely on the outcome of an overtime Elite 8 game? It can't be anything else, since in the last five years Auburn has a total of:
  • Two (2) NCAA Tournament appearances;
  • Five (5) NCAA Tournament wins;
  • One (1) SEC regular season title (at 13-5); and
  • One (1) SEC Tournament title.
It's weird to give so much credence to one (1) Final Four run that hinged on a one (1) point victory over twelve (12) seed New Mexico State in the first (1st) round where your win probability was less than sixty-five percent (65%) in the final minute, not to mention surviving an OT game to reach the Final Four.

But that's your... choice, I guess.

Wait, by your logic Villanova > Duke. Come to think of it, so are Texas Tech and Chicago State.

Whew, what a ride! Getting me all sweaty trying to keep up with your "logic," but, like my boy Pearl, I'm an nope to that:

tenor.gif

yes.

Seriously. I like Pearl, and I've defended him on many occasions. He's good for the SEC and UK.

Auburn basketball fans, on the other hand, are insufferable.

Reactions: JimboBBN
RollLaugh

You guys haven’t been relevant since Cam Newton. Who I won’t hate on as a Panthers fan. That’s my boy. Send him a thank you card while you’re at it.

Kentucky basketball is bigger and better than all of your sports combined. That must sting.
RollLaugh

auburn has also Played for another natty since cam newton. Also have the won best division football twice since cam newton. But your right not relevant. what else you want how clueless you are on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT