ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

If only.....

Funny thing about all this “before Bruce doesn’t matter” nonsense is that Bruce himself has choked in the tourney all but a few times.
to be fair, he did, once, hang a Elite banner at UT.

tennessee-banner.jpg

If only.....

Funny thing about all this “before Bruce doesn’t matter” nonsense is that Bruce himself has choked in the tourney all but a few times.

not really. Bruce gets more out his teams than any coach in America. Especially since his teams don’t have recruits bought and paid for by adidas and Nike like Kansas and Kentucky do

not really. Bruce gets more out his teams than any coach in America. Especially since his teams don’t have recruits bought and paid for by adidas and Nike like Kansas and Kentucky do
You do realize of the three, only one coach has been fired for cheating right? It ain’t self or Cal. Sweaty Bruce is a bigger cheater than either of those two.

You do realize of the three, only one coach has been fired for cheating right? It ain’t self or Cal. Sweaty Bruce is a bigger cheater than either of those two.

cAlipari has two vacated final 4’s. LOL at you Gor thinking he was completely clean with Derrick rose and Marcus Camry. You are delusional as hell. Self on the other hand has major shit going on right now. Our coach had a bbq. For once in your life consider not being the dumbest poster on here

Auburn has a hook in some of you. Starting threads about em even. Yikes. Saying that, maybe I get it. After going to Auburn for the football game against Georgia this year, I wish I would’ve went to school there. Atmosphere was amazing as were the fans. Coolest college town I’ve been to, and that includes Lexington.

Auburn has a hook in some of you. Starting threads about em even. Yikes. Saying that, maybe I get it. After going to Auburn for the football game against Georgia this year, I wish I would’ve went to school there. Atmosphere was amazing as were the fans. Coolest college town I’ve been to, and that includes Lexington.

this board takes itself way to seriously. No bigger group of douches in sports than fans from Kansas, Kentucky, duke, and North Carolina.

jersey pull occurred after. We have already reviewed confirmed you were wrong there. Not to mention If it was called that way which would of been still incorrect it would have been harder for you to get a 3 off. Point is you you still
Lose

Let it go man!

You guys have a good team and be happy about that. Complaining what happened in the past won’t do you a damn bit of good.

I am plenty happy about it. A call was still
Missed though. That’s not ever going to change

What are you talking about? That was a big time win over Alabama.

Funny I don’t remember you or any other Auburn fans around when they was sucking? I’m sure, like Tennessee fans, y’all will go away when they go back to their old ways! I do admire the effort you put into trying to look like a life long Auburn fan though.

1/10

Nice try. I have always been here and miss my man @Wall2Boogie ..

Maybe some other AU fans have not, but either way your post is pretty pointless...

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
cAlipari has two vacated final 4’s. LOL at you Gor thinking he was completely clean with Derrick rose and Marcus Camry. You are delusional as hell. Self on the other hand has major shit going on right now. Our coach had a bbq. For once in your life consider not being the dumbest poster on here
Looks like you agree with me that he’s the only coach fired for cheating. Yikes. Cheater with zero results!

Looks like you agree with me that he’s the only coach fired for cheating. Yikes. Cheater with zero results!

Kentucky has had a long history of cheating without firing the coach. Glad you confirm this

When you’re atop the college hoops universe like Auburn jealousy of other fans is part of the deal. Oh well 22-2 not bad for a down year coming off a final 4 run.

I presume most of this board doesn’t know where to find stuff like the NET rankings and quad wins, etc but AU 4-2 Q1. 8-0 Q2. Certainly on par with most in the 1/2 seed discussion. SD St has 4 Q1 and 4 Q2 wins ftr.

Reactions: L I G E R
Kentucky has had a long history of cheating without firing the coach. Glad you confirm this
Good thing we don’t have a big cheater like Auburn does now. Those dang BBQs! You would think cheating would help you guys win every once and a while! But nope. Kinda sad. Like your posting abilities.

Good thing we don’t have a big cheater like Auburn does now. Those dang BBQs! You would think cheating would help you guys win every once and a while! But nope. Kinda sad. Like your posting abilities.

4 recent victories against your cats. Your program had taken a step back.

When you’re atop the college hoops universe like Auburn jealousy of other fans is part of the deal. Oh well 22-2 not bad for a down year coming off a final 4 run.

I presume most of this board doesn’t know where to find stuff like the NET rankings and quad wins, etc but AU 4-2 Q1. 8-0 Q2. Certainly on par with most in the 1/2 seed discussion. SD St has 4 Q1 and 4 Q2 wins ftr.

I presume you don't know how to find your ass with either hand.

4 recent victories against your cats. Your program had taken a step back.
Bull shit.

Tennessee, LSU, Florida, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, South Carolina and even Georgia have had some UK victories, but they don't last.

I remember last year Della telling us that UT was the dominate program in the SEC. Back a decade ago the Gators replaced UK for a whopping two years. It goes on and on, but the Cats are still in the running. UK has not taken a step backward.

We are still the only team worth beating in the SEC and you know it. Hell Auburn's only sell out are usually every other year when UK if forced to go to play there.

So stop the lies, just let me know when Auburn has won their 50th SEC title and I will say that UK has taken a step back.

Reactions: hawkit3113
What I find hysterical is a fan from a bottom feeding program started this thread.. I mean Iowa, really?

If this don’t scream “I wish Auburn was a blue blood” I don’t know what does!!!

no I do t wish to be a sidewalk fan that never attended class at the school I cheer for. I actually have a degree from a blue blood basketball school. Unlike you clowns

Bull shit.

Tennessee, LSU, Florida, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, South Carolina and even Georgia have had some UK victories, but they don't last.

I remember last year Della telling us that UT was the dominate program in the SEC. Back a decade ago the Gators replaced UK for a whopping two years. It goes on and on, but the Cats are still in the running. UK has not taken a step backward.

We are still the only team worth beating in the SEC and you know it. Hell Auburn's only sell out are usually every other year when UK if forced to go to play there.

So stop the lies, just let me know when Auburn has won their 50th SEC title and I will say that UK has taken a step back.

auburn has sold out every game for 4 years now. You guys haven’t been to the final 4 since Wisconsin broke you. Won’t be going this year either. Your program has taken a step back. Auburn is more successful the last 3 years than Uk has been.

auburn has sold out every game for 4 years now. You guys haven’t been to the final 4 since Wisconsin broke you. Won’t be going this year either. Your program has taken a step back. Auburn is more successful the last 3 years than Uk has been.
Time framing is a losers argument, so expected from you. For a fan that claims degrees from two schools, you aren’t very smart. Auburn has been and always will be Kentucky’s bitch

Time framing is a losers argument, so expected from you. For a fan that claims degrees from two schools, you aren’t very smart. Auburn has been and always will be Kentucky’s bitch

It’s not time framing at all. It’s talking the present as that is what’s going on right now. Keep living in the past though. Not relevant to the present. It’s not a coincidence that Uk took a step back with barbee on staff though. CAlipari is going to get tinny treatment here soon

It’s not time framing at all. It’s talking the present as that is what’s going on right now. Keep living in the past though. Not relevant to the present. It’s not a coincidence that Uk took a step back with barbee on staff though. CAlipari is going to get tinny treatment here soon
I’m not living in the past. You are arguing three years because it fits your agenda. Do you realize how small three years is as a sample?

I will be here to accept your apology after Kentucky beats Auburn in the coming weeks. Maybe even twice!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT