ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Vs. Indiana today...

auburn has the second largest alumni base in atlanta behind uga. It will be packed with Auburn fans. Auburn is also only an hour 45 minutes from atlanta
Aub fans did outnumber us today but not by all that much plus we had a lot of the better seats which one would expect.

The place was packed but with both fan bases. IU fans travel no matter what

Aub fans did outnumber us today but not by all that much plus we had a lot of the better seats which one would expect.

The place was packed but with both fan bases. IU fans travel no matter what
IU turnout definitely impressive.

Imagine having NO titles and your last FF was duringr the Carter administration..
Oh no! Burn!

giphy.gif

Link?

IU loses
PUke wins

Run to Board to celebrate IU loss. See post 36
This is a national board, but … Wish we could deport both of you back to Muncie and put you in reeducation camps to convince that you no one else cares about anything within your state boarders - including high school hoops.

News flash: Everything that happens in your state, matters everywhere else. Nobody thinks your locale is any more special than where we live.

Pathetic small-time BS.

I was saying that same thing when I saw that knucklehead in the game....for about the 45 seconds that I watched it.
covid year bros. I realize having a player for more then just 2 years is something UK fans have issues grasping.

ADVERTISEMENT