ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Vs. Indiana today...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
The two finest fanbases in the country meeting up in Atlanta. Trashy kentucky,duke,kansas, and unc fans good learn a lot today from these two fine fanbases

giphy.gif

i am saying the schools i have degrees from have won more titles than kansas has

It’s not often that someone brags about the accomplishments of the team they’re rooting against.

Did you know we played UConn and Kentucky? Take that, mother ****er.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
It’s not often that someone brags about the accomplishments of the team they’re rooting against.

Did you know we played UConn and Kentucky? Take that, mother ****er.
you went to school at uconn and Uk also?

The two finest fanbases in the country meeting up in Atlanta. Trashy kentucky,duke,kansas, and unc fans good learn a lot today from these two fine fanbases
I never thought of Auburn having much of a basketball fan base but will find out shortly as we head down.

One pu troll on the IU site claims that Aub in ATL is like IU in Indy so basically a home game. I doubt that will be the case.

No X again so folks have to step up defensively and take care of the ball. Aub look long up from with a couple of guys that can create deep.

I never thought of Auburn having much of a basketball fan base but will find out shortly as we head down.

One pu troll on the IU site claims that Aub in ATL is like IU in Indy so basically a home game. I doubt that will be the case.

No X again so folks have to step up defensively and take care of the ball. Aub look long up from with a couple of guys that can create deep.
auburn has the second largest alumni base in atlanta behind uga. It will be packed with Auburn fans. Auburn is also only an hour 45 minutes from atlanta

IU will have to score from the perimeter...Maybe CJ's game vs UM was a "breakout"? I dunno. Mgbako is capable...Ware can hit from there.

I just don't rust this team to hit shots.

AU 78 IU 70

Both are admirably passionate, but classy is not the word I’d use, lmao.
What fan base could you, would you call classy or not? And how would you come to this conclusion? As an official, over the yers I have seen many fan bases....Have met many fans. Yet I coudnt tell ya who was the trashiest, or who had the most class. Ive been to Kentucky, Purdue, Indiana....Been all over the state of Indiana for HS....and college. Both basketball and baseball.

Now if we wanna talk loud....or passion....best staudents, etc....Sure. But trashy or classy? Couldn't tell ya. IMO, they all sound the same----And to date, I;ve yet to visit any of their homes, neigborhoods...had dinner, nor drinks. So couldn't tell ya that.

Its a silly "argument" and a very ignorant statement. And by ignorant, I mean, thee is no way of anyone knowing. Your judgement is based on a few.... As is mine...And anyone else for that matter.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Injury report for IU...

XJ, Ware, Reneau, Walker and Gunn---all questionable.

Da ****?

Just got back from the range and caught the second of UT and Illinois and it was enjoyable. I'll be watching and switching back and forth between games the rest of the afternoon. Definitely will catch some of the this one though.

Woodson and his NBA style sunstituions….JFC. Just fukin horrid.

indiana is shhhite but mainly Woodson can't coach
No, Woody cannot coach. Has no understanding of the college game. IU has as much talent as anyone in the B10---if not more. IU lead 22-10, and was rolling----then Woody does his NBA shit, takes out the starters, sits them for extended minutes, and BOOM---16-2 Auburn run. That steamrolled into a 29-2 run.

Woodson has no clue. YOu give a comptent coach this roster and he wins 25+ games

No, Woody cannot coach. Has no understanding of the college game. IU has as much talent as anyone in the B10---if not more. IU lead 22-10, and was rolling----then Woody does his NBA shit, takes out the starters, sits them for extended minutes, and BOOM---16-2 Auburn run. That steamrolled into a 29-2 run.

Woodson has no clue. YOu give a comptent coach this roster and he wins 25+ games
IU Guard play has also been shit under woodson. Auburn guards substantially better than IU's

ADVERTISEMENT