ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Post Season ban

Wall gave Calipari a verbal commitment when he was still the coach at Memphis.

When Calipari left Memphis that was when Miami got involved
Wall pretty much went there to spend a few days in Miami partying.
Was never interested

Was going to play for Cal no matter where he was
Welcome to the world of recruiting. Every kid does it man. Where is the problem? What are you getting at?
So what, Wall took visits and had fun with the recruiting process, where is the crime?

Looks like I hit a nail here..

I have only heard whispers from my people in Memphis.

But how quick Kentucky fans are coming in makes things questionable.

Yes people at Memhis would be upset

Kentucky would be with Calipari if he did that to them.

You can believe whatever you want...

Reality looks like Calpari walked out of a burning house.
There are people at Memphis who support this belief.

Like I said
Conduct the research and find out how many coaches have escaped a sinking ship like that without a scratch
You’re asking others to research things that have nothing to do with Calipari.
Meanwhile, you’re saying Calipari was going to get a show cause and you're also saying he's crooked.
So, why don’t YOU do some research and tell us what all Calipari has ever been charged with… .. like I asked you to do.
Again, dont tell me what others have accused him of, tell us what he's actually been charged with one what has actually been uncovered by legit authorities.

I had to check this wasn't your exact post from earlier.

Close enough to plagiarism but for fun let's allow it.

You’re asking others to research things that have nothing to do with Calipari.
Meanwhile, you’re saying Calipari was going to get a show cause and you're also saying he's crooked.
So, why don’t YOU do some research and tell us what all Calipari has ever been charged with… .. like I asked you to do.
Again, dont tell me what others have accused him of, tell us what he's actually been charged with one what has actually been uncovered by legit authorities.

That is the issue at Memphis...

Do you get it

How easily can this be explained

Coaches don't get to walk out of a program when the program is getting slammed by the NCAA

OK. guy. Do you realize the problem with your timeline? I'll work this out with this

So you are saying that him taking the Kentucky job is what prevented his name being on the Notice of Allegations

The entire issue at Memphis was Calipari not being involved
Everyone else was.

Last statement I make about this because obviously this is a touchy statement...

If Kentucky fans are to continue to claim he wasn't involved because he wasn't listed on the Notice of Allegations

That is fine

But find me another coach that has happened with

You just don't want to admit the truth

Yes it was an escape because the NCAA hammered Memphis

Calipari at Memphis was getting close to being a juggernaut
Not condoning Memphis because they are dirty as hell. But they were dirty with Calipari there. He rode that while coaching there
He had the chance at any recruit he wanted before he went to Kentucky.

Only thing Kentucky could provide him was a fresh start without all the rumors and the NCAA sniffing around.
What makes Memphis so dirty? So, in your mind, anyone who recruits well and has a good season is cheating?

I guess Texas football was cheating in the 80's and 90's huh? Well, I might as well go ahead and start making accusations about Texas football, apparently that's all it takes.

Last edited:

Do you get it

Coaches don't get to walk out of a program when the program is getting slammed by the NCAA

So you are a Texas basketball fan?? Damn now I feel sorry for you.... You know less than I even imagined.

I though at least, you would be an Auburn BB fan..., but Texas????? laughable.

Reactions: RunninRichie
So you are saying that him taking the Kentucky job is what prevented his name being on the Notice of Allegations

Everyone else was.

Last statement I make about this because obviously this is a touchy statement...
If we're going to talk, you have to stop running with messageboard hearsay as if it's true. You're getting the news from preceptions.

This doesn't take the fact away of Bruce Pearl being a scumbag

But Kentucky fans trying to take the higher ground here...
Just too much

When there is a good chance that your coach pretty much stabbed Memphis in the back
Well, one thing is proven, You are the most clueless person on this board. You live in fairytale land.

Everyone else was.

If Kentucky fans aren't to continue to claim he wasn't involved because he wasn't listed on the Notice of Allegations

That is fine

We started out by me saying your post was nonsense.

Calipari has moved on, he helps Memphis more than you know. So the shit trying to stick to a wall was nonsense.

Actually, I could break down all this, but why bother?

You're trolling. Quite well.

I used to talk you serious a bit on college sports. This just proves to me, you're trolling or talking out of your ass.

No worries. I'll be a fan,but just not an investor.

how long have some of been following basketball

Calipari was getting anyone he wanted at Memhis when he left...

He didn't need to go anywhere to recruit better
No he wasn't. Cal lost plenty of recruiting battles at Memphis and at UK. You’re making sh*t up and acting like it's true.

Also, you don’t see the difference between being the head coach at Memphis and being the head coach at UK?

There are 4 jobs in this sport that are on the top shelf and UK is one of them. If UK rings your phone and offers you that position, you ain't staying at Memphis. Everyone but you understands this.

Last edited:

What’s your point? Yeah, if Cal left UK, lots of fans would be pissed, but that doesn’t make him a cheater.

No he wasn't. Cal lost plenty if recruiting battles at Memphis and at UK. You’re making sh*t up and acting like it's true.

Also, you don’t see the difference between being the head coach at Memphis and being the head coach at UK?

There are 4 jobs in this sport that are on the top shelf and UK is one of them. If UK things your phone and offers you that position, you ain't staying at Memphis. Everyone but you understands this.

Yeah...
Then you realized Memphis had everything Calipari wanted

Ability to recruit
Plus a #1 seed every year

Calipari had a lot of chances to leave Memphis but didn't until shit went sideways

• Haha
Find me another coach whose Name wasn't on the Notice of Allegations when a program he was in charge of is hit by the NCAA

I will wait

Too bad Texas is crap in basketball (not news) as well as football (spending like crazy and still cannot keep up in their conference). Bother you much when Collins committed to UK? Or was it when Jai Lucas decided to work for a basketball HOF coach with a Blueblood program?

I try to deal in facts... Opinions are pretty common...

Too bad Texas is crap in basketball (not news) as well as football (spending like crazy and still cannot keep up in their conference). Bother you much when Collins committed to UK? Or was it when Jai Lucas decided to work for a basketball HOF coach with a Blueblood program?

Not really

Collins could be going to the G League

Jai Lucas worth won't be as important anymore

Do you get it

Okay, cool, the timing sucked, but it had little to do with Memphis and everything to do with UK firing Gillispie and offering Cal the job he had been working for for 30 years.
How does this make Cal a cheater?
Again, who caused the damage at Memphis, Calipari or D. Rose?

Last edited:
Okay, cool, the timing sucked, but it had little to do with Memohis and everything to do with UK firing Gillispie and offering Cal the job he had been working for for 30 years.
How does this make Cal a cheater?
Again, who caused the damage at Memohis, Calipari or D. Rose?

Who caused the damage at Memphis?..

If you want to act like Calipari had no idea what was going on that is fine with me.

Your choice

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

I heard lotion for callused hands and grease removers are now used to masturbate.

Everyone else was.

If Kentucky fans are to continue to claim he wasn't involved because he wasn't listed on the Notice of Allegations

That is fine

Why does it matter if this has happened two another coach? What does that have to do with anything?

Bruce Pearl hosted an illegal barbeque when he was at Tennessee, he then lied to the NCAA to try to cover it up. I can't think of any.other coach that did this. Does that make Bruce Pearl innocent?

Who caused the damage at Memphis?..

If you want to act like Calipari had no idea what was going on that is fine with me.

Your choice
Again you don't know what you're talking about. Memphis was vacating FF's long before Calipari.

I'll be first on board with your trolling if you know what you're talking about.

Not really

Collins could be going to the G League

Jai Lucas worth won't be as important anymore

Just proves how much you really know. Lucas played at Texas and left to work for a cheater Cal??

Make you a deal...... If Collins goes to the G league I will stop posting on here.... If he shows up in Lexington, KY this summer you stop...

Jai Lucas will be a D-1 coach at some time in his career...

Yeah...

Ability to recruit

Calipari had a lot of chances to leave Memphis but didn't until shit went sideways
You never read the story about how Calipari would bring up UK in the Alaskan shootout.

Just proves how much you really know. Lucas played at Texas and left to work for a cheater Cal??

Make you a deal...... If Collins goes to the G league I will stop posting on here.... If he shows up in Lexington, KY this summer you stop...

Jai Lucas will be a D-1 coach at some time in his career...

Good for him...
But he make a mistake and put Shaka in a bad position

I like Jai. Wish him all the luck.
But Neill Berry is better for the direction that CBB is going

G League taking the one and dones
It is about finding them now

Top 25-50 recruits will be pros after HS

Good for him...
But he make a mistake and put Shaka in a bad position

I like Jai. Wish him all the luck.
But Neill Berry is better for the direction that CBB is going

G League taking the one and dones
It is about finding them now
IIRC, One and done is prolonged for 3 more years.

Yeah...

Ability to recruit

Calipari had a lot of chances to leave Memphis, but didn't until shit went sideways??? Really? What job was he offered that he should have left Memphis for prior to 2008?

Did Duke, UNC or KU offer him a job at some point?

You would have a point if Calipari did something to out Memphis on probation, he didn't.

Also, it was Memphis' decision to lay down and take the punishment and not fight, that's on them.

ADVERTISEMENT