ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Post Season ban

Rod Strickland says the G League can developed talent way better than any coach

Ultimately NBA drafts on upside so doesn't matter where a player goes they will draft him.

But we are about to see if Strickland is correct about the G League
Hope so, I hated to see him leave UK's bench.

Hope so, I hated to see him leave UK's bench.

Strickland is a ruthless recruiter

We will find out about the G League.
For the sake of CBB I worry about them making it so their players are getting drafted higher. Ultimately getting more money.

This helps because the NBA owns the TV Rights.
I just don't know if people want to see the players....or the teams

Would you have watched Zion Williamson play in the G League or Anthony Davis

Strickland is a ruthless recruiter

We will find out about the G League.
For the sake of CBB I worry about them making it so their players are getting drafted higher. Ultimately getting more money.

This helps because the NBA owns the TV Rights.
I just don't know if people want to see the players....or the teams

Would you have watched Zion Williamson play in the G League or Anthony Davis
I wouldn't have.

I only watched Zion because he was on every ESPN channel for a year. More harm than good IMO.

Wonder how many dipshits ITT have no idea what these allegations even stem from. Just throw out the Ole “BRUCE IS A DIRTY FAT BASTARD” line when they have no clue what actually transpired. Lol
Wonder how many dipshlts think an iceberg doesn't have more mass than what is visible.

Yeah...

Have to admit the obvious here.

If you are going to say Pearl cheats and has bended the rules everywhere he has been

You have to admit Calipari has

His Final 4 at UMASS was taken away same as the one at Memphis

Almost 3 for 3. That is Larry Brown level right there
Do this.
Tell me what Calipari has ever been charged with. Doesn’t matter when or where, but tell me what Calipari was charged with at any point in his career.

Do you know why UMass' final four was stripped? If so, please tell us.

Do you know why Memphis' FF season was stripped? If so, tell us why.

Has Bruce Pearl ever been charged with anything?

Once you answer these tasks, you should have a different view on some things. Prior to this post, you thought Calipari and Pearl were in the same class (cheaters anonymous), but if you read up on both of them and learn the facts, you'll find out that they are in completely different classes. Well, you should.

Here, I'll help you out, you know, 'cause I'm a nice guy:

UMass lots it's 96 season and FF banner because Marcus Camby took money from an agent. So the NCAA ruled him ineligible AFTER the season was over.
Question: can you find the claims in this story that shows where Calipari caused the season and FF to be vacated?

Memphis lost it’s 2008 season and final four because… ..say it with me… ..Derrick Rose, prior to arriving on Memphis' campus, had someone else take his SAT. The NCAA cleared him to play… .. twice, but, after the season was over, found evidence that Rose's brother took the SAT. D Rose refused to talk to the NCAA and he sat and watched as his university suffered the consequences.
Question: can you find the part of this story where Calipari committed an infraction? If so, please let me know, because I can't find it.

Do this.
Tell me what Calipari has ever been charged with. Doesn’t matter when or where, but tell me what Calipari was charged with at any point in his career.

Do you know why UMass' final four was stripped? If so, please tell us.

Do you know why Memphis' FF season was stripped? If so, tell us why.

Has Bruce Pearl ever been charged with anything?

Once you answer these tasks, you should have a different view on some things. Prior to this post, you thought Calipari and Pearl were in the same class (cheaters anonymous), but if you read up on both of them and learn the facts, you'll find out that they are in completely different classes. Well, you should.

Here, I'll help you out, you know, 'cause I'm a nice guy:

UMass lots it's 96 season and FF banner because Marcus Camby took money from an agent. So the NCAA ruled him ineligible AFTER the season was over.
Question: can you find the claims in this story that shows where Calipari caused the season and FF to be vacated?

Memphis lost it’s 2008 season and final four because… ..say it with me… ..Derrick Rose, prior to arriving on Memphis' campus, had someone else take his SAT. The NCAA cleared him to play… .. twice, but, after the season was over, found evidence that Rose's brother took the SAT. D Rose refused to talk to the NCAA and he sat and watched as his university suffered the consequences.
Question: can you find the part of this story where Calipari committed an infraction? If so, please let me know, because I can't find it.
Lol

Reactions: klize17
When your program runs afoul the man in charge is responsible...

Truth is....
That thing with D Rose didn't come up until John Wall and Demarcus Cousins committed to Memphis to play with Calipari.

So if Memphis was doing funny shit to get recruits
Why wouldn't those players stay committed to the program and not the coach

Use your head.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Cal has never been caught doing something against NCAA regs unless I have missed something. Feel free to bring one to my attention if I have missed it. Pearl has been caught holding a recruiting cookout and then lying about it. He's either just plain stupid, or is chronic.

Camby took money and admitted he didn't tell Cal about it. Memphis.... Rose was too dumb to pass his ACT's. Cal was not mentioned in either when the NCAA dropped the hammer.

John Wall never visited Memphis, but I am sure Cal was recruiting him when he was at Memphis. Should he just quit on the #1 recruit in the class when he moved to UK??? Damn... Cousins did visit Memphis, but I don't remember him ever committing.

You will have to prove either one or both committed to Memphis... Even if they both did it wasn't the first time a kid has changed his mind over a coaching change and won't be the last.

Opinions are like assholes. Even if both did, you have to admit a move from Memphis to UK is a giant step up.

Last edited:

Truth is....
That thing with D Rose didn't come up until John Wall and Demarcus Cousins committed to Memphis to play with Calipari.

Use your head.

You literally don't know shit from shinola.
Fine you got me, I took the bait.

Reactions: Yellow Man
How often are programs slammed by the NCAA with the coach walking away without a scratch

Find that out and then you see the issues with what happened at Memphis.

People at Memphis have and will still continue to accuse Calipari of snitching on them.
Pretty much saved his ass by making sure the NCAA had a complete case against Memphis

Sigh, John Wall never committed to Memphis.

Wall gave Calipari a verbal commitment when he was still the coach at Memphis.

When Calipari left Memphis that was when Miami got involved
Wall pretty much went there to spend a few days in Miami partying.
Was never interested

Was going to play for Cal no matter where he was

Reactions: Villian07
How often are programs slammed by the NCAA with the coach walking away without a scratch

People at Memphis have and will still continue to accuse Calipari of snitching on them.
Pretty much saved his ass by making sure the NCAA had a complete case against Memphis

Prove it. I thing you are f.o.s. Cal is not one of the NCAA's biggest supporters. He has thrown rocks at that bunch for many years. They would love to nail him if they could, but it's pretty damn hard when nothing is going on. Now that he is at UK Sandy Bell will insure the program stays clean. They paid a big price over the FedEx package, and Sandy is in place to see stuff like that never happen again.

"People at Memphis" what kind of shit is that? You act like you are an insider... Render some of your sources or STFU.

Prove it. I thing you are f.o.s. Cal is not one of the NCAA's biggest supporters. He has thrown rocks at that bunch for many years. They would love to nail him if they could, but it's pretty damn hard when nothing is going on. Now that he is at UK Sandy Bell will insure the program stays clean. They paid a big price over the FedEx package, and Sandy is in place to see stuff like that never happen again.

"People at Memphis" what kind of shit is that? You act like you are an insider... Render some of your sources or STFU.

You can believe whatever you want...

Reality looks like Calpari walked out of a burning house.
There are people at Memphis who support this belief.

Like I said
Conduct the research and find out how many coaches have escaped a sinking ship like that without a scratch

You can believe whatever you want...

Reality looks like Calpari walked out of a burning house.
There are people at Memphis who support this belief.

Like I said
Conduct the research and find out how many coaches can escape a sinking ship like that without a scratch

Like I said...I deal in facts... You are f.o.s. Moving from Memphis to UK was an escape?? Damn...

Reactions: kyjeff1
Like I said...I deal in facts... You are f.o.s. Moving from Memphis to UK was an escape?? Damn...

You just don't want to admit the truth

Yes it was an escape because the NCAA hammered Memphis

Calipari at Memphis was getting close to being a juggernaut
Not condoning Memphis because they are dirty as hell. But they were dirty with Calipari there. He rode that while coaching there
He had the chance at any recruit he wanted before he went to Kentucky.

Only thing Kentucky could provide him was a fresh start without all the rumors and the NCAA sniffing around.

Reactions: Villian07
Wall gave Calipari a verbal commitment when he was still the coach at Memphis.

When Calipari left Memphis that was when Miami got involved
Wall pretty much went there to spend a few days in Miami partying.
Was never interested

Was going to play for Cal no matter where he was
False,this board has been over this.

Not condoning Memphis because they are dirty as hell. But they were dirty with Calipari there. He rode that while coaching there

Only thing Kentucky could provide him was a fresh start without all the rumors and the NCAA sniffing around.

Yes it was an escape because the NCAA hammered Memphis. So moving from a second rate school in a shit hole city to a Blue Blood program in one of the nicest cities in the country is an escape?

He is one of the best recruiters in the business. Has NEVER been caught cheating..

AGAIN... you are a f.o.s. lie spreader. If you tell bs enough eventually you think it's the truth.

Come up with facts, or STFU.

Kentucky was trash when Calipari went there

So your argument doesn't make any sense because the fact that he would get all the players he is getting at Kentucky he was getting at Memphis

Cousins
Wall

To think he didn't leave Memphis because of the NCAA snows how far out there you really are.

I do admire your imagination.

The easy thing to do is to correct and maybe switch back and start pointing fingers.

Nah. Just let folks run with it.

I'm becoming a fan actually. You talk a lot about stuff you don't know anything about, admittedly so, and it sets ppl off, myself included.

Well done man.

Can't win there either Kentucky..

Texas is a much bigger brand than Kentucky...

Calipari is the only coach who has two Final 4's removed at 2 different schools
Could end up having three.

So ultimately Calipari is just as much of a scumbag as Pearl
Calipari has almost as many vacated FF's as Texas in it's history. As much if you count hypothetical UK.

Calipari has almost as many vacated FF's as Texas in it's history. As much if you count hypothetical UK.

You are lashing out here..
Hurt your feelings so you are trying to throw BBs.

Basketball is just the icing on the cake for Texas.
Not the entire cake.

If you look at things from a Memphis PoV you would consider Calipari maybe the biggest scumbag in the game.

Especially once you add to that the fact that they believe Calipari snitched on them again over James Wiseman

All this deflection and moving goalpost does change the fact this post was nonsense.

If you're going to troll,don't use opinions and such.

You are lashing out here..
Hurt your feelings so you are trying to throw BBs.

Basketball is just the icing on the cake for Texas.
Not the entire cake.

If you look at things from a Memphis PoV you would consider Calipari maybe the biggest scumbag in the game.

Especially once you add to that the fact that they believe Calipari snitched on them again over James Wiseman
I don't mind rubbing UK's stub on anyone. It's nothing personal. Come strong atleast is my point. This was pathetic full of half truths, lies, and straight up jealousy.

Truth is....

Use your head.
Nothing in your post makes a lick of sense.
Why does it matter WHEN the NCAA came after Memphis? Why does it matter that John Wall and Cousins committed to Memphis before the NCAA knocked on their door because of something Rose did?

What's do funny about what Cal was bringing in for recruits when he was at Memphis? Dude, Rose cheated, wtf does that have to do with the recruits JC was bringing in? This is about what Rose did, not Calipari.

News flash, kids go to a school for the coaches more times than not. Wall and Cousins followed Cal to UK because they wanted to play for Cal, not that Joker that followed him at Memphis.

What exactly are you saying Memphis was doing that was crooked? Jesus man, a kid cheated on an SAT BEFORE he got to Menphis. You’re creating shit that isn't there.

Why do you think Cal was going to get a show cause if he stayed at Memphis? Again, he's never been charged with a single thing. If he committed an infraction, leaving for UK would not have saved him. Leaving for the Knicks would not have saved him.

Also, fine, if you want to say that the coach is responsible for what happens on his watch, that's cool, but are you saying there is no difference between a coach that paid players and a coach that had a player cheat on an SAT? One is a legit cheater, the other one is not a cheater, he was just the one caught holding the bag while the real cheater ran and hid.

Kentucky was trash when Calipari went there

So your argument doesn't make any sense because the fact that he would get all the players he is getting at Kentucky he was getting at Memphis

Cousins
Wall

To think he didn't leave Memphis because of the NCAA snows how far out there you really are.

Kentucky was trash when Calipari went there. Wrong (as most of your shit is) Patrick Patterson, Darrius Miller, DeAndre Liggins, Daniel Orton, and Josh Harrilson were all on campus and all played at least a little in the NBA......

He left Memphis for UK, as would 90% of all D-1 coaches would do, for million$ of reasons. He wan't running from the posse . He was heading to a better place.

You really are just slinging shit on a wall aren't you??? Being at UK enables him to compete in recruting with the Duke's, UNC's, and KU's of the CBB world.

Keep on plugging with your bull shit. I will be back to shoot all the black helicopters you see down...

People accuse others of things all the time, it doesn't mean they're correct.
Do you have anything… . anything that proves the accusations? You don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT