ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Post Season ban

Nominated: UK wasn’t trash with bcg as coach lmao. They had the players u mentioned and were still trash

Cal was vetted by one of the best in the business. Sandy Bell. After that was announced there was no doubt he was clean and will remain so. She tolerates no bs on her watch.

UK fans talked trash because of the very intense games UK and UMass had. His 2006 Memphis team kicked the crap out of UK at Maui in 2006 too. Cal was Cal when those games were going on. I didn't care much for him at that time, but it was a competition thing.

He has been nothing but a great citizen since moving to Lexington. Charitable, caring, and funny.

They called him a cheater and bashed him repeatedly. Then pulled an immediate 180 when he was hired. Now they hammer anyone who didn't pull a 180 with them.

• Angry
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Plenty of ish went down at Memphisbesides rose act bs (which was orchestrated by someone, if I aren’t smart enough to pass the act you likely aren’t smart enough to cheat it by yourself. Yo don’t just walk in andgrab a test and put ur name on it, u have to have ID.

back to Memphis. Youcan google Jeremy Hunt. The players dorm being burglarized. The multiple players committing domestic abuse with little to no repercussions. The sat thing got em in the end, but they weren’t exactly running a tight ship before.

can y’all not remember your Demi god mouthpieces favorite quote, wayyyyyy before the Rose shit hit the fans. “From running in recruiting circles I can’t root for the Memphis bc of the way Calipari runs his program, rock chalk jayhawk” -Matt Jones/biggest UK fan alive (close enough to his quote)

there was PLENTY of smoke around Memphis at the time that had nothing to do with
Well, how many cards have been raped at Michigan state without much of a hand slap? Dies anyone slam Izzo? Is Izzo's reputation trashed like Cal's is?

Yup, UK fans, me included, thought Calipari was crooked, but nobody really paid much attention to UMass or Memphis and we didnt really know enough about Cal to understand him or what was happening.
Calipari has been at UK since 2009, I think he has more than proven himself at this point, dont you?
Also, look at what happened in both cases, if anyone is to blame, it's Camby and Rose, Cal took the big hit though. When you think of Camby or Rose, you don't think "cheater", no. But when most people think of Calipari, they think "well, that guy is slimy, he's a car salesman and he's a cheater". True or false? Do you think, given the facts, not perception, that any of it is true?
IMO, Cal took the heat in both cases.

John wall definitely visited Memphis. It’s might not have been an OV but Memphis insiders were very optimistic about landing walls because he was accompanied on his trip to Memphis with none other than www.

well from the mouth of Memphis insiders anyways. I wasn’t there to see it with my own eye.
Programs lose recruiting battles every year. Each top recruit usually takes all their visits, so I don’t understand what the issue is. Wall never committed to Memphis abd even if he had, how can you fault the kid for following Cal to UK? He wasn't going to Memphis for the university. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will drop this weird take.

Also, if Cal left UK next year, I bet most of the kids he signed, would either follow him or go elsewhere and this is Kentucky.

my favorite one Is the players dorm getting broken into and the players initially saying they had 40k worth of fur coats stolen before someone with some sense saw how bad that looked and amended it to 2k in fur coats. Ahhh fur coats the good ole days.
You, being a Louisville fan, really dont want to get into talking about crazy things happening in dorms… .. do you?

They called him a cheater and bashed him repeatedly. Then pulled an immediate 180 when he was hired. Now they hammer anyone who didn't pull a 180 with them.
Do you have proof of this, or are you hoping people will just believe you when you say this?

Most UK fans readily admit that they thought Cal was slime when he was at Memphis, but he's been at UK for 11 years, I think he's done enough to prove he's not.

how long have some of been following basketball

Calipari was getting anyone he wanted at Memhis when he left...

He didn't need to go anywhere to recruit better

Kind of......

Calipari was gettin anyone he wanted AFTER he hired milt Wagner to land his son Dejuan Wagner. Milt introduced cal and www during his time working there and then Calipari leveraged that relationship and became the best recruit or in the history of college basketball.

which I’m not even trying to throw shade here, that’s just how it happened.

I agree but I do like what Cal has done when it comes to looking out for his players. But he bounced not once but twice knowing the heat was coming. Is that a coincidence? I don’t think so but UK fans were the loudest in calling him a cheater then got amnesia when he’s their coach.

If we're going to talk, you have to stop running with messageboard hearsay as if it's true. You're getting the news from preceptions.

that’s the thing. 95% of anything on this message board is just something repeated by someone who read it off the internet somewhere else.

I’m surprised, living in Memphis, you don’t have Memphis friends/colleagues that can shed light on any of the shenanigans at Memphis under cals watch.

And again was the most plugged in UK fan on the planet, Matt Jones, just running with message board hear say when he called out cal for running a dirty program while at Memphis?

Do you have proof of this, or are you hoping people will just believe you when you say this?

Most UK fans readily admit that they thought Cal was slime when he was at Memphis, but he's been at UK for 11 years, I think he's done enough to prove he's not.

Proof that people labeled him a cheater? I mean, I don't have posts saved from 2009, but you just admitted as much in the next sentence. Even you have to admit that UK fans (or at least their online personas) tend to be brutal toward just about any opposing team/coach.

It can never be proven that nothing is going on. UK fans will continue to argue that the program's completely clean and others will continue to think otherwise. Just how it is.

Hagans flaunting dollar bills, Bam and Vanderbilt linked to payments, and Merl Code spilling the beans in a wiretap convo, etc would seem to indicate that, at the very least, some things are going on that the HC should be aware of.

Reactions: Villian07
To be fair, the best college players will still be on campus. Some teams eat first. Taking out the few won't change the pecking order.

We'll just divide up the best players that don't go to the GLeague. It's not an equalizer for the poor.

yes but it will eliminate the generational talents like AD, Wall, Ben Simmons and Zion etc.

The best of the rest will still go to the same schools that the beat do now, but it will definitely even the playing field a bit more than the current set up imo, bc no one will be able to trot out freshmen that are soooooo much better than anyone else in college like AD/wall/zion types.

not exactly an equalizer for the poor, but it will benefit programs that havent had many one and dones, and their success has come from getting kids on campus and developing them over the course of a few years, not a few months. I feel like teams like UVA and Nova will greatly benefit. I also feel like UK and Duke will either have to change their recruiting strategy somewhat or find a way to keep every kid they sign from jumping to the league after 1 year.

we will see though, it seems like they’ve been talking about the end of the OaD for about a decade now.

also be interesting to see how the g league recruits fare in the next draft. Personally I don’t think the g league contract is worth the potential brand building a player could do at a uk or duke or unc. Like wall, zion and AD had millions of fans before they ever put an nba Jersey on or even knew what team they would be playing for. The g league can’t replicate that imo.

Blue bloods think of g league as new and exciting.

Peasants think of it as an equalizer.

hell just look at UKs program under cal. First 3-4 years 3-4 number 1 recruiting classes in a row. FFs and the natty rolled in, cal was rolling, like John wooden rolling.

then after 2015, for whatever reason whether is was telling www to step back, or duke/Ks recruiting of exclusively OaDs, or whatever you want to call out the cause. UK hasnt been as successful the past few years as y’all were the first. They’ve still had numberous great players, and great recruiting classes, but they haven’t been landing that number 1 recruit that’s head and shoulders above everyone else.

So if none of these generational talents play college ball period, I think it will definitely change the way I’m and duke recruit and will affect their success if they continue to try and build a new team every single year with the best of the rest of the frosh who don’t go g league or NBA.

I don’t think it will cause either programs to fall off a cliff, I’m not sure anything could do that, but I do think it will even the playing field a bit for schools who never even get 5 stars much less the freshmen who come in and are the best player in the nation as soon as they lace up their shoes.

Not trying to be a dick, but UK hired Lucas for a reason, Cal switched up everything for a reason. Read into it, and it's ah-ha.

Top recruits will go to the Gleauge and hopefully excel, those that don't still have a path through college.

And he was much more successful before he made this “switch” your speaking of.

Well, how many cards have been raped at Michigan state without much of a hand slap? Dies anyone slam Izzo? Is Izzo's reputation trashed like Cal's is?

Yup, UK fans, me included, thought Calipari was crooked, but nobody really paid much attention to UMass or Memphis and we didnt really know enough about Cal to understand him or what was happening.
Calipari has been at UK since 2009, I think he has more than proven himself at this point, dont you?
Also, look at what happened in both cases, if anyone is to blame, it's Camby and Rose, Cal took the big hit though. When you think of Camby or Rose, you don't think "cheater", no. But when most people think of Calipari, they think "well, that guy is slimy, he's a car salesman and he's a cheater". True or false? Do you think, given the facts, not perception, that any of it is true?
IMO, Cal took the heat in both cases.

Good post. If you don’t think other fans don’t give izzo shit or call Sparty Rape U then you haven’t been paying attention.

I will concede cal gets trashed more than izzo, but imo that has just as much to do with the large portion of bbn who constantly has that “look at me look at me” mindset.

if multiple sparty fans got on here pumping up Izzo would we not all hammer them for the rape culture at MSU.

I guess it’s a case of everythingns not always great at the top of the mountain.

And if Cal were presently coaching anywhere else, recruiting at an unprecedented level with a sketchy past you would still think he’s dirty like you did when he coached Memphis and Umass.

And really no one associates any player as a cheater, regardless. I can’t think of any sports figure that is universally known as a cheater sans steroid users in baseball. But most aren’t gonna fault a college kid for taking money/jewelry/whatever bc most of us realize how silly it is they don’t get compensated for making their schools, their coaches, and their ADs millions of dollars a year.

the biggest coaching double standard imo is the cal vs K debate. And how no one ever dares taking a shot at K when his past is pretty sketchy in his own right.

Programs lose recruiting battles every year. Each top recruit usually takes all their visits, so I don’t understand what the issue is. Wall never committed to Memphis abd even if he had, how can you fault the kid for following Cal to UK? He wasn't going to Memphis for the university. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will drop this weird take.

Also, if Cal left UK next year, I bet most of the kids he signed, would either follow him or go elsewhere and this is Kentucky.

Oh I agree. I was just responding to whoever said wall never even visited Memphis. And I have even less of a clue as to how or why it is relevant in the Rose stuff that sheriff was tryi

I have zero problems with kids following coaches to new schools. Most players choose a coach to play for not a school to play for.

My only problem personally would be if coaches started leveraging recruiting classes for better jobs. That could be a slippery slope.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You, being a Louisville fan, really dont want to get into talking about crazy things happening in dorms… .. do you?

Great point. But I’m not gonna sit around and ignore it like it didn’t happen, like it’s apparently so convenient to do with Cals time at Memphis.

how about The 1 game suspension for Hunt, who hospitalized his gf by punching her in the face. Why even suspend him 1 game? Oh bc there was one game left before the conference tourney.

Cal earned his reputation at Memphis. It’s not just some blind conspiracy. Why did Matt Jones feel the need to call him out before the Kansas/Memphis natty. Very understandable for you as a fan to think cal was dirty but not really know much about him or his programs. But the most plugged in UK fan on the planet, with legit sources? Was He still mad about Umass beating uk in 96 as well?

I know Jai Lucas personally. I know his brother and his Dad as well

Jai Lucas needed something else. Shaka blamed him because of Carsen Edwards.

But I didn't even see Carsen as that player. I saw Carsen play as a 14 year old.

When last year Shaka didn't give him the AHC job Lucas wasn't happy.
Then Luke Yaklich got the UIC job and Jai wasn't even being considered.

Lucas was looking for another job since May. I am glad he landed on his feet somewhere.
Good position for him to grow.

But Jai Lucas will never be the man anywhere
He is a recruiter. Connects well with players. But the problem is that you have to tell him what players to recruit.

Neill Berry who brought in Haliburton at Iowa State doesn't need anyone to tell him who to recruit
Shaka trusted him more to be that guy.

Those are the players you have to get because of the G League
Non Top 100 players who become lottery picks.

Proof that people labeled him a cheater? I mean, I don't have posts saved from 2009, but you just admitted as much in the next sentence. Even you have to admit that UK fans (or at least their online personas) tend to be brutal toward just about any opposing team/coach.

It can never be proven that nothing is going on. UK fans will continue to argue that the program's completely clean and others will continue to think otherwise. Just how it is.

Hagans flaunting dollar bills, Bam and Vanderbilt linked to payments, and Merl Code spilling the beans in a wiretap convo, etc would seem to indicate that, at the very least, some things are going on that the HC should be aware of.

Great post.

But I totally understand UK fans not diving on their sword when they nor cal aren’t even being investigated for anything.

regardless no one is going to change anyones mind on anything on an anonymous message board. It’s just a pointless endeavor.

Happy thanksgiving and Happy hoops season.

I bet if I went back and looked at threads from 10 years ago, you fools arguing Cal is a cheater were betting he’d be caught and UK punished by now. Is sheriff butt really saying Cal only came to Kentucky because of smoke at Memphis? And people took him seriously?

Plenty of ish went down at Memphisbesides rose act bs (which was orchestrated by someone, if I aren’t smart enough to pass the act you likely aren’t smart enough to cheat it by yourself. Yo don’t just walk in andgrab a test and put ur name on it, u have to have ID.

back to Memphis. Youcan google Jeremy Hunt. The players dorm being burglarized. The multiple players committing domestic abuse with little to no repercussions. The sat thing got em in the end, but they weren’t exactly running a tight ship before.

can y’all not remember your Demi god mouthpieces favorite quote, wayyyyyy before the Rose shit hit the fans. “From running in recruiting circles I can’t root for the Memphis bc of the way Calipari runs his program, rock chalk jayhawk” -Matt Jones/biggest UK fan alive (close enough to his quote)

there was PLENTY of smoke around Memphis at the time that had nothing to do with
I remember when the players dorm was robbed while they were playing the Final Four. I always thought "what a shit way to show gratitude to their team".

Reactions: Villian07

No, no, no, no. That’s not what I'm asking. You said UK fans mocked Calipari when he was at UMass and Memphis, but did a complete 180 when he came to UK and refuse to admit they thought he was scum prior to coming to UK.

I'm saying most UK fans, like myself, readily admit they thought Cal was a cheater when he was at Memphis. I think you're just taking a dig at UK fans and you really dont know anyone that backs up your claim.

Also, this is sports, we are a bunch of dudes and these are message boards. Everyone thinks everyone else is a damn cheater, it ain't just UK fans.

The Hagans money fanning video on twitter, yeah, that was fake money dude. You fell for it. Sandy Bell and Calipari were knocking on Hagans' door 10 minutes after the video posted. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's true.

yes but it will eliminate the generational talents like AD, Wall, Ben Simmons and Zion etc.

The best of the rest will still go to the same schools that the beat do now, but it will definitely even the playing field a bit more than the current set up imo, bc no one will be able to trot out freshmen that are soooooo much better than anyone else in college like AD/wall/zion types.

not exactly an equalizer for the poor, but it will benefit programs that havent had many one and dones, and their success has come from getting kids on campus and developing them over the course of a few years, not a few months. I feel like teams like UVA and Nova will greatly benefit. I also feel like UK and Duke will either have to change their recruiting strategy somewhat or find a way to keep every kid they sign from jumping to the league after 1 year.

we will see though, it seems like they’ve been talking about the end of the OaD for about a decade now.

also be interesting to see how the g league recruits fare in the next draft. Personally I don’t think the g league contract is worth the potential brand building a player could do at a uk or duke or unc. Like wall, zion and AD had millions of fans before they ever put an nba Jersey on or even knew what team they would be playing for. The g league can’t replicate that imo.
So what you’re saying is, the best available players will go to the Kentucky's, the Duke's and the UNC's… .. yeah, that's what I'd happening now. Those schools will still get the best available players. But here's the difference, maybe UK will get to keep some of their guys for 2 maybe… .. GASP… ..3 years. That would be awesome.

Good post. If you don’t think other fans don’t give izzo shit or call Sparty Rape U then you haven’t been paying attention.

I will concede cal gets trashed more than izzo, but imo that has just as much to do with the large portion of bbn who constantly has that “look at me look at me” mindset.

if multiple sparty fans got on here pumping up Izzo would we not all hammer them for the rape culture at MSU.

I guess it’s a case of everythingns not always great at the top of the mountain.

And if Cal were presently coaching anywhere else, recruiting at an unprecedented level with a sketchy past you would still think he’s dirty like you did when he coached Memphis and Umass.

And really no one associates any player as a cheater, regardless. I can’t think of any sports figure that is universally known as a cheater sans steroid users in baseball. But most aren’t gonna fault a college kid for taking money/jewelry/whatever bc most of us realize how silly it is they don’t get compensated for making their schools, their coaches, and their ADs millions of dollars a year.

the biggest coaching double standard imo is the cal vs K debate. And how no one ever dares taking a shot at K when his past is pretty sketchy in his own right.
Could you imagine if a UK basketball player raped a student and Calipari defended him AND kept him on the team?

Izzo would call him up and tell him he'd never seen such hatred. What Izzo is getting is nothing compared to what's been hurled at Cal.

Great point. But I’m not gonna sit around and ignore it like it didn’t happen, like it’s apparently so convenient to do with Cals time at Memphis.

how about The 1 game suspension for Hunt, who hospitalized his gf by punching her in the face. Why even suspend him 1 game? Oh bc there was one game left before the conference tourney.

Cal earned his reputation at Memphis. It’s not just some blind conspiracy. Why did Matt Jones feel the need to call him out before the Kansas/Memphis natty. Very understandable for you as a fan to think cal was dirty but not really know much about him or his programs. But the most plugged in UK fan on the planet, with legit sources? Was He still mad about Umass beating uk in 96 as well?
Nah, no UK fan hates UMass, because UK returned the favor by beating UMass in the FF that year.
Same with Indiana. They love their home win on a last second shot over the Anthony Davis team, but they never want to talk about what happened in the tournament.
As far as Matt Jones, I listen to his show quite a bit and he fully owns the things he said about Cal pre 2009 and admits he was wrong.
Louisville fans would be no different. If Calipari pulled a Rick Pitino and ended up coaching UofL, you guys would do an about face as well and being that there's much more hatred between UK and UofL than there is between UK and Memphis or UMass, there has been more nasty insults towards Cal by red bird fans than what UK fans said pre 2009.

I agree but I do like what Cal has done when it comes to looking out for his players. But he bounced not once but twice knowing the heat was coming. Is that a coincidence? I don’t think so but UK fans were the loudest in calling him a cheater then got amnesia when he’s their coach.
All time #1.

College basketball fans have to admit it's pretty impressive to be All Time #1 in everything including cheating.

*That would be cool but I don't think we're catching KU in major infractions anytime soon.

No, no, no, no. That’s not what I'm asking. You said UK fans mocked Calipari when he was at UMass and Memphis, but did a complete 180 when he came to UK and refuse to admit they thought he was scum prior to coming to UK.

I'm saying most UK fans, like myself, readily admit they thought Cal was a cheater when he was at Memphis. I think you're just taking a dig at UK fans and you really dont know anyone that backs up your claim.

Also, this is sports, we are a bunch of dudes and these are message boards. Everyone thinks everyone else is a damn cheater, it ain't just UK fans.

The Hagans money fanning video on twitter, yeah, that was fake money dude. You fell for it. Sandy Bell and Calipari were knocking on Hagans' door 10 minutes after the video posted. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's true.

I didn’t say anybody refused to admit that they thought he was scum. I just said they pulled a 180. And have since expected everyone else to be on board. A lot of fans are naturally going to flip and become apologists, but to expect everyone else to is a little much.

And I guess you're right...Hagans "got" me. Though I'm trying to figure out why he would want people to think that he was getting paid as an amateur athlete. And why no one offered the fake money story as an explanation. They just made the terrible excuse that the video was "dated." Also interesting that Hagans took a leave from the team for "personal reasons" at the same time.

This is why you guys catch shit. The complete inability to even admit that something is shady or questionable. No one's trying to convict Kentucky in a court of law. But you're probably fortunate that the NCAA is very selective in what they investigate, as is Duke with Zion and others.

I didn’t say anybody refused to admit that they thought he was scum. I just said they pulled a 180. And have since expected everyone else to be on board. A lot of fans are naturally going to flip and become apologists, but to expect everyone else to is a little much.

And I guess you're right...Hagans "got" me. Though I'm trying to figure out why he would want people to think that he was getting paid as an amateur athlete. And why no one offered the fake money story as an explanation. They just made the terrible excuse that the video was "dated." Also interesting that Hagans took a leave from the team for "personal reasons" at the same time.

This is why you guys catch shit. The complete inability to even admit that something is shady or questionable. No one's trying to convict Kentucky in a court of law. But you're probably fortunate that the NCAA is very selective in what they investigate, as is Duke with Zion and others.
I've ate enough shit, ain't about to eat hypothetical shit.

Dude, you’re late to the party in the Hagans thing. It’s been beat to death.

Hagans was suspended for the last game against Florida, because he blew a gasket in the prior game and acted like a complete asshat and cost UK the game.

I don’t agree with your take on UK fans' inability to admit shady things. No, dudes like you want us to admit to cheating and shady shit when there's literally zero proof of anything. It’s not like it was UK that got away with the AFAM scandal. You guys want us to admit that Hagans got paid when he didn't. You want us to admit that Cal is paying players, when there isn't even a legit accusation or proof, same with that crap about AD taking $200k to come to UK. That’s the crap you guys want UK fans to admit to and it's stupid.

And you aren't very smart if you think nobody looks into UK and Calipari jeez man, there's a journalist that works for the Herald leader (Jerry Tipton) that lives to poke Cal and tries to find dirt on the program. Pat Forde is another one. During the Bledsoe transcript thing, Forde and another dipshit journalist drove their asses to Alabama to dig up dirt.
When UK tried to celebrate Cal's 500th win, the f-ing NCAA stepped in and told him he couldn't display the ball.
Trust me, the NCAA is waiting on Cal to slip up. It’s hilarious that you think nobody is looking at Cal and that UK is protected.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Dude, you’re late to the party in the Hagans thing. It’s been beat to death.

Hagans was suspended for the last game against Florida, because he blew a gasket in the prior game and acted like a complete asshat and cost UK the game.

I don’t agree with your take on UK fans' inability to admit shady things. No, dudes like you want us to admit to cheating and shady shit when there's literally zero proof of anything. It’s not like it was UK that got away with the AFAM scandal. You guys want us to admit that Hagans got paid when he didn't. You want us to admit that Cal is paying players, when there isn't even a legit accusation or proof, same with that crap about AD taking $200k to come to UK. That’s the crap you guys want UK fans to admit to and it's stupid.

And you aren't very smart if you think nobody looks into UK and Calipari jeez man, there's a journalist that works for the Herald leader (Jerry Tipton) that lives to poke Cal and tries to find dirt on the program. Pat Forde is another one. During the Bledsoe transcript thing, Forde and another dipshit journalist drove their asses to Alabama to dig up dirt.
When UK tried to celebrate Cal's 500th win, the f-ing NCAA stepped in and told him he couldn't display the ball.
Trust me, the NCAA is waiting on Cal to slip up. It’s hilarious that you think nobody is looking at Cal and that UK is protected.

The NCAA is waiting for Cal to slip up....yet they didn't even investigate a player flaunting stacks? Let's get serious.

The NCAA has no more interest in taking down Calipari than Duke/K. Why would they?

The only thing I expect anyone to admit is when something is shady or questionable. Let's be honest...you'd laugh at the fake money excuse if it were another school.

hell just look at UKs program under cal. First 3-4 years 3-4 number 1 recruiting classes in a row. FFs and the natty rolled in, cal was rolling, like John wooden rolling.

then after 2015, for whatever reason whether is was telling www to step back, or duke/Ks recruiting of exclusively OaDs, or whatever you want to call out the cause. UK hasnt been as successful the past few years as y’all were the first. They’ve still had numberous great players, and great recruiting classes, but they haven’t been landing that number 1 recruit that’s head and shoulders above everyone else.

So if none of these generational talents play college ball period, I think it will definitely change the way I’m and duke recruit and will affect their success if they continue to try and build a new team every single year with the best of the rest of the frosh who don’t go g league or NBA.

I don’t think it will cause either programs to fall off a cliff, I’m not sure anything could do that, but I do think it will even the playing field a bit for schools who never even get 5 stars much less the freshmen who come in and are the best player in the nation as soon as they lace up their shoes.
It’s called the top 5 kids started getting paid for (Ayton,Zion,Simmons) also WWW isn’t dirty he was just a guy in these kids ears telling recruits to go to UK. But you are a louisville fan and a total moron so.

The NCAA is waiting for Cal to slip up....yet they didn't even investigate a player flaunting stacks? Let's get serious.

The NCAA has no more interest in taking down Calipari than Duke/K. Why would they?

The only thing I expect anyone to admit is when something is shady or questionable. Let's be honest...you'd laugh at the fake money excuse if it were another school.
The money was Hagans’ brothers he got from selling a car, but I know a KU fan isn’t talking about dirty and scummy programs LOL you guys aren’t called the “jailhawks” for no reason

Really, do you see very many comments about "wheels for Heels" or the mouth pieces UNC players were wearing that they were getting paid to wear? What about Cory Maggette raping a girl at duke or Lance Thomas buying $100k worth of jewelry? No.
What do you want me to do, lie about it and say UK paid Hagans and the program should lose the season? I mean, tell me what you want.

The money was Hagans’ brothers he got from selling a car, but I know a KU fan isn’t talking about dirty and scummy programs LOL you guys aren’t called the “jailhawks” for no reason

So we've got the fake money story, the "brother's car cash" story, and the "dated" story. Any others?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT