ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn about to get hit with sanctions

Oh yeah, Deon Thomas decommits from Iowa and it had nothing to do with the car the Illini bought him.
Deon never committed to the idiots out wandering around. Come on. If you’re going to troll at least your facts correct.

Deon never committed to the idiots out wandering around. Come on. If you’re going to troll at least your facts correct.

Yes he did. And he wasn't on tape recorder admitting to Pearl that the Illini have him a car? GTFO

Yes he did. And he wasn't on tape recorder admitting to Pearl that the Illini have him a car? GTFO
1) no he didn’t
2) it is well known Deon was trying to get the pile of sh*t off the phone.
“did they offer you a car, Deon?”
“Yup. Yeah. Sure. Whatever floats your boat, fat*ss. Can you hang up now?”
Bruce and Dr Tom ran as fast as they could to the NCAA (HQ’d at the time in IC).

The season auburn has to vacate wins from we were terrible
i’m not disagreeing that it was a slap on the wrist if that. i was only pointing it out because i’ve seen a lot of kansas fans holding out hope they wouldnt have any games vacated and a lot of kentucky fans skeptical they would. i think auburn having to vacate games, despite the overall minor punishment, is probably a good indicator that no matter what happens to kansas they’re probably going to have to vacate the games de sousa played in. Auburn even sat Wiley and Purifoy for a while if i remember correctly.

kansas went to the final four that season and i think de sousa played in around 18 games.

i’m not disagreeing that it was a slap on the wrist if that. i was only pointing it out because i’ve seen a lot of kansas fans holding out hope they wouldnt have any games vacated and a lot of kentucky fans skeptical they would. i think auburn having to vacate games, despite the overall minor punishment, is probably a good indicator that no matter what happens to kansas they’re probably going to have to vacate the games de sousa played in. Auburn even sat Wiley and Purifoy for a while if i remember correctly.

kansas went to the final four that season and i think de sousa played in around 18 games.
Yep. Auburn and Wiley missed the entire the 2017/2018 season. The year auburn won the sec regular season. And Purifoy missed 30 percent of the 2018/2019 season. They hear auburn went to final 4. They okayed in 10 games though in the 2016/ 2017 season. We happen to be bad this year though.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
1) no he didn’t
2) it is well known Deon was trying to get the pile of sh*t off the phone.
“did they offer you a car, Deon?”
“Yup. Yeah. Sure. Whatever floats your boat, fat*ss. Can you hang up now?”
Bruce and Dr Tom ran as fast as they could to the NCAA (HQ’d at the time in IC).

Lol. You fool.

And that is why you got put on probation and weren't allowed to play in tournament. Ok

Lol. You fool.

And that is why you got put on probation and weren't allowed to play in tournament. Ok
Ok rehashing facts with you iowa idiots might as well be me beating my head against the wall

I’ll leave you with this:

IF Blazers were so prominent among Illinois’ basketball players THEN why was Marcus Liberty driving around campus in a complete piece of sh*t? You’d think the #1 recruit in the country would rate higher then a Honda we had to start a la Fred Flintstone, no? I’d see Marcus almost daily around campus. When did you see him other then on the court?

Ok rehashing facts with you iowa idiots might as well be me beating my head against the wall

I’ll leave you with this:

IF Blazers were so prominent among Illinois’ basketball players THEN why was Marcus Liberty driving around campus in a complete piece of sh*t? You’d think the #1 recruit in the country would rate higher then a Honda we had to start a la Fred Flintstone, no? I’d see Marcus almost daily around campus. When did you see him other then on the court?

You fvcking homer. The NCAA found it was enough to slap you guys with sanctions

What kind of idiot do you have to be to defend cheating or even boast about it? 😜
LOOK AT THIS FVCKING DORK Laughing

christian-bale-laugh.gif

He isn’t going to Maryland. LOL at poor ACC schools stealing sec coaches now. Auburn isn’t getting out bidYe
You wii get outbid and that's ok. You'll get a new coach you can back blindly.

I('ll take. 2 seconds for you to back him wholeheartedly.

He became on the radar at UT. He was a nothing burger when snitching.

Pearl peaked at UT.
He peaked at UT?

Bruh, he only had one regular seasons SEC championship at UT in six seasons.

While at AUBURN, he had a regular season championship, a conference tournament championship, and a Final Four in the first five seasons. AUBURN is clearly a more conducive place for winning.

BUh BuH hE pEaKeD aT tENnESseELaughingLaughing

He peaked at UT?

Bruh, he only had one regular seasons SEC championship at UT in six seasons.

While at AUBURN, he had a regular season championship, a conference tournament championship, and a Final Four in the first five seasons. AUBURN is clearly a more conducive place for winning.

BUh BuH hE pEaKeD aT tENnESseELaughingLaughing
He didn't peak, he cheated. What don't you get about that? I like Pearl until he turned into a dumbass.

You might be the biggest dickcheese in rivals history Laughing
Listen to yourself, are you unaware of how simple and slimy you sound? I hope you're 13-15 yrs old so you can look back some day and regret being such a dumbass. If you're adult, so should go and kick your parents ass for failing you so.

He didn't peak, he cheated. What don't you get about that? I like Pearl until he turned into a dumbass.
Everyone cheats! If you honestly don’t believe that then you’re a complete ******.

Everyone may cheat. What we know is that Pearl definitely cheats. I don't really care though. I've always liked Pearl and am glad he is doing well at Auburn.

Bruce is an interesting study in that saying about how many fingers are pointing back at you. Rats out someone for cheating and then gets caught cheating at every stop.
I mean let’s be honest the dude had an illegal BBQ at UT. Having said that, I’m not naive or stupid enough to believe that’s all BP was doing. The whole Iowa thing was pretty shitty on BP’s part for sure. What kills me is a lot of folks call him a cheater and a POS but their coaches are doing the same shit. College athletics are crooked, anyone that thinks their school is completely by the rules has an IQ below 70.

Everyone may cheat. What we know is that Pearl definitely cheats. I don't really care though. I've always liked Pearl and am glad he is doing well at Auburn.
Everyone does cheat. BP definitely cheats, and I’m glad he does. With this NIL stuff it’s open season for BP!

FTR, I thought Bruce was screwed with the whole BBQ thing, but he was incredibly stupid for calling that one dude and telling him to lie to the NCAA or whatever.

Reactions: dijjion
FTR, I thought Bruce was screwed with the whole BBQ thing, but he was incredibly stupid for calling that one dude and telling him to lie to the NCAA or whatever.
The whole BBQ thing was ridiculous, I agree that it was idiotic for BP to ask the dude to lie.

You might be the biggest dickcheese in rivals history Laughing
You have to understand @della is a woman. You know…one of those crazies that knows only so much about the sport. She loved her some Bruce when he was coaching there. Broke her poor little heart when he was fired. Of course Barnes came in and mended that poor little heart back together again…ONLY TO SEE BIG DICK BRUCE OWN LITTLE RICKY AND THAT UT ASS AND RIPPED THAT POOR LITTLE HEART RIGHT OUT OF HER!!! Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
You have to understand @della is a woman. You know…one of those crazies that knows only so much about the sport. She loved her some Bruce when he was coaching there. Broke her poor little heart when he was fired. Of course Barnes came in and mended that poor little heart back together again…ONLY TO SEE BIG DICK BRUCE OWN LITTLE RICKY AND THAT UT ASS AND RIPPED THAT POOR LITTLE HEART RIGHT OUT OF HER!!! Laughing
Are all Auburn folks punks are are we getting an unfortunate sampling? Is it hard following a fallen leader simply because he is still the leader? I already said I like Pearl as a coach, but can't be on board with a known liar as our coach. From what I have seen from Auburn you don't care if your coach is morally bankrupt and to that I say, you be you.

It is funny that you choose to come at me thru your little buddy instead of straight at me. I suppose you're one of those beta males that I hear so much of on the other board.

Are all Auburn folks punks are are we getting an unfortunate sampling? Is it hard following a fallen leader simply because he is still the leader? I already said I like Pearl as a coach, but can't be on board with a known liar as our coach. From what I have seen from Auburn you don't care if your coach is morally bankrupt and to that I say, you be you.

It is funny that you choose to come at me thru your little buddy instead of straight at me. I suppose you're one of those beta males that I hear so much of on the other board.
He just needs to know that you’re a woman to know the playing field. That cuts out the name calling and he knows what he’s dealing with. If you want to call BP a liar and cheater so be it. As you already know, he has openly admitted he fvcked that up and wish he could have taken it back. The UT fans that can’t accept that (like yourself) is just plain bitter. The UT fans I know still love Bruce and wish him the best…why? Because he loves his players and he loves the game. He loved Knoxville, the university and the people. You know that. He made a mistake and paid for it. Just admit that you’re a bitter fan and want to call him a liar and cheater because it makes you feel better when he beats that ass.Laughing

You have to understand @della is a woman. You know…one of those crazies that knows only so much about the sport. She loved her some Bruce when he was coaching there. Broke her poor little heart when he was fired. Of course Barnes came in and mended that poor little heart back together again…ONLY TO SEE BIG DICK BRUCE OWN LITTLE RICKY AND THAT UT ASS AND RIPPED THAT POOR LITTLE HEART RIGHT OUT OF HER!!!
Laughing Laughing

• Love
Reactions: FlynAUround
Listen to yourself, are you unaware of how simple and slimy you sound? I hope you're 13-15 yrs old so you can look back some day and regret being such a dumbass. If you're adult, so should go and kick your parents ass for failing you so.
Oh this is BIG MAD Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT