ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn about to get hit with sanctions

That is what they get for hiring that shit sack.

He is a cancer in college basketball

200.gif

You all happy he left?
I liked Pearl when he was at UT. He was a solid coach and fun with his antics. Then he had to blow it with lying to the NCAA and that put us in a lurch. I was pissed he was such a dumbass. He needed to go cause we can't condone having a liar as the leader of our CBB program.

Does that answer your question?

I liked Pearl when he was at UT. He was a solid coach and fun with his antics. Then he had to blow it with lying to the NCAA and that put us in a lurch. I was pissed he was such a dumbass. He needed to go cause we can't condone having a liar as the leader of our CBB program.

Does that answer your question?
Perfectly.

I'd laugh but since my beloved Louisville fighting Cardinals are the poster child for any and all shenanigans I will just say, good luck Auburn fans.

People also ask​

What happened to Chuck Person?

Image result for auburn basketball coach chuck person
Former Auburn assistant coach Chuck Person avoided prison time Wednesday at his sentencing for a bribery conspiracy charge after being implicated in the college basketball recruiting scandal in the fall of 2017.

Next up: Big Dick Pearl

LoL. Auburn basically only penalty for going forward is a 2 game Suspension for Bruce. We get a retroactive post season ban in a season we went 13-14. Yet the clowns on this board were celebrating. Auburn just flexed on the ncaa. Essentially does nothing to us for moving forward as I told this board nothing would happen of significant. I own this board

Interesting take on a team that's likely winning the SEC this year
You guys are good for thumping your chests until you actually play the games. I remember reading about Cooper being the best PG in the country at about this time in the year too.

You’re gnats swarming a pile of shit. That pile of shit looks l great to you, but the rest of us see the pile of shit for what it is.

May that fat piece of sh|t, Bruce Pearl, get his.

Dont we know someone on here who kind of likes AU? Man, I need to get the lotion and kleenex ready for this one.

That is what they get for hiring that shit sack.

He is a cancer in college basketball

"Big Dick Bruce, Big Dick Bruce"

Because your coach is a little beta bitch. Guarantee he pays to be stilettoed on the nutsack while dressed as a fairy princess.

Maybe cause most other programs fire known liar coaches and y'all hire them.

We won't see tea pot on here for a while, I don't think.

Y’all are the ones facing sanctions. Why would I be mad goofball?

....neither does Auburn basketball.

Sounds like you're the one that is mad. 😁

You guys are good for thumping your chests until you actually play the games. I remember reading about Cooper being the best PG in the country at about this time in the year too.

You’re gnats swarming a pile of shit. That pile of shit looks l great to you, but the rest of us see the pile of shit for what it is.
I can literally FEEL the disappointment

giphy.gif

Ok sensitive Sally. Easy. Lots of Pearl to Maryland talk today on the interweb. Lots of hoops left this year. Does he bail? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
I can literally FEEL the disappointment

giphy.gif
Well, the problem is when you abide by the rules there is order. When you allow cheating to go unpenalized you run the risk of the break down of that order.

Do you want your team to play against a team of known cheaters?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT